Psychiatry  |
Dr. Mark Wright, MD
Dr. Mark Wright, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Lexington, KY. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 23 years.

Lexington Behavioral Medicine

1062 Wellington Way

Lexington, KY 40513

Learn about Dr. Wright

Dr. Wright's Experience

Dr. Wright's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Psychiatry
  • Board certified in Psychiatry

• Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• Psychiatric Diseases

• Psychotherapy for Crisis

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• J C Edwards Sch Med Marshall U
    Medical School | Graduated 1994

Dr. Wright has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wright does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wright and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wright's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wright to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Wright's Performance
Lexington, KY |
This "doctor" pretended to properly treat a condition that he was not knowledgeable about and needed to be treated by a neurologist. I wasted two years and thousands of dollars out of pocket. At my last appointment I asked where he got his treatment plan information from, he said google.
in Cynthiana, KY |
Dr. Wright is a fantastic doctor. His knowledge of medications and how they work in the body amazes me. LOVE HIM! Well worth the money!
Dr. Wright and is staff are all excellent. Dr. Wright really pays attention to what I am saying and instantly he observes my mood and knows if I'm having a hard day.
Lexington, KY |
Dr Wright saved our family! He diagnosed my daughter immediately. I wish I had taken my daughter in a year sooner. The year without correct treatment almost destroyed my family. Thank you so much Dr. Wright!
Lexington, KY |
Dr. Mark Wright saved my life over 11 years ago. He is the most invested doctor I have ever met, and he cares deeply about the health and wellbeing of each of his patients. He has spent more than a decade exhausting different resources to help me--once a teenager lost to the darkness of their OCD, anxiety, and depression--become an adult of light and peace. I see Dr. Wright not only as a magnificent doctor, but as a true friend sent from God above.
in Lexington, KY |
I was scheduled to see Dr Wright today but I was getting severely depressed so he fit me in 4 weeks early. Dr Wright put me on a new medicine and I was stabilized within 2 weeks. He made himself available to help me. I highly recommend Dr Wright.
in Fort Branch, IN |
Have seen Dr Wright for many years and he is top in his field!! Would recommend him to everyone! I now live out of state and still return to Lexington for regular appointments.
Lexington, KY |
I've been going to Dr. Wright for over 10 years. He really cares about his patients and does whatever he can to help them succeed.
Lexington |
Very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. Genuinely cares. Only problem is that he no longer takes any insurance so I had to go elsewhere.
Have you seen Dr. Mark Wright, MD?
Are you Dr. Wright?