Dr. Mark Williams, MD

Dr. Mark Williams, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Mark M Williams MD 320 E 19th St, Panama City, FL 32405 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

As an experienced physician with more than 18 years of specialization in orthopaedics, I take a highly personal approach to caring for my patients. I believe the most important aspects of providing quality care are listening to the needs of patients, prevention of musculoskeletal injuries, presenting treatment options to the patient, and performing state of the art medicine, including surgery when necessary. My practice specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of shoulder and knee disorders, and arthroscopic treatment of these and other problems including carpal tunnel syndrome. My practice is unique in that we provide a 'super-specialized' level of care for these types of problems. When noninvasive treatment fails, I offer state of the art solutions, such as joint fluid therapy and/or arthroscopic surgery.Read more

Dr. Williams' Experience

97Experience
Match

See how Dr. Williams' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Williams

Dr. Williams accepts 7 insurance carriers

7 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Williams has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Williams

Dr. Williams' Review Details
4.9 based on 210 responses
Experience with Dr. Williams
Dr. Williams' Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (203)
in Tallahassee, FL |
Dr. Williams (Mark) has a great bedside manner. He operated on my dad's knee and kept us informed before and after, helping us manage our expectations. I would highly recommend Mark for knees and shoulders!
in Panama City, FL |
My husband and myself have both been patients of Dr. Williams. We love him. He really looked out for our best interests and didnt recommend surgery just because we had insurance. He puts his patients needs first.
in Panama City, FL |
There is no other surgeon that does what he does in this area. We are lucky to have him. He fixed an almost impossible rotary cuff/bicep for me. It was one of the worst he has ever seen! And I felt it! FOLLOW YOUR POST-OP DIRECTIONS TO THE LETTER!!! I can't stress that enough! If you follow it, EXACTLY, after your surgery, you will have as good an outcome as I've had! It will take months to heal correctly. But it's worth it - to last for the rest of your life.
in Panama City |
Dr. Williams is a great doctor. My husband had an emergency and he saw him the same day. He is very personable and knowledgable in his field, and he was extremely attentive to my husband's care. I would recommended him to anyone I know who is in need of a sports medicine doctor.
in Panama City, FL |
Dr. Williams is world class !! Office staff is first class. I would definitely recommend Dr. Williams to anyone
in Blountstown, FL |
The best testimony regarding Dr. Mark Williams' competencies comes from an incident that occurred about 3 months after he had performed Carpel Tunnel surgery (CTR) on both of my wrists --The dental hygienist who was cleaning my teeth asked if I had done anything new since my last visit. I stated that I had had CTR and showed her my wrists and said that the wrist pain was now gone and feeling seemed to be returning to my finger tips. She told my wife I must have Alzheimer's - I had no scars.
in Lynn Haven, Fl |
Great doctor! I refer all my friends, family and co-workers to Dr. Williams. Dr. Williams performed shoulder surgery on my twin brother with great results. Also, Dr. Williams fixed three of my co-workers shoulders. Great staff!
in Panama City, FL |
Took care of my husbands shoulder pain with a stretching regimen. No injection or surgery needed. This is the best orthopaedic doctor around. Forever grateful for his honesty. Great office staff, too.
in Lynn Haven, Florida |
Dr. Williams has treated me and about 10 of my family and extended family through the past 7 years and fortunately has only had to operate on 1 of them (my husband's twin bro) and he says Dr. Williams is the bomb after fixing his long standing shoulder problem with a simple scope procedure. Wouldn't go anywhere else (without Dr Williams sending me there) for my orthopedic care. Highly recommended.
in Lynn Haven, Florida |
Dr Williams is a phenomenal orthopedic surgeon with outstanding bed side manner. Dr Williams achieves a very reputable goal of getting patients back from the reception area to their respected rooms in a timely manner. He spends adequate time with every patient to answer each question, while explaining his treatment in a professional yet down to earth way. He is a very conservative surgeon that exhausts all options to treat his patients to the best of his ability without surgery unless necessary.
in Panama City, FL |
He was patient, listened to my concerns and explained what he was going to do. After the surgery Dr. Willams performed I have full use of my arm again.
in Lynn Haven, FL 32444 |
Dr Williams ALWAYS spends the time it takes for his patients to fully understand their injury or difficulty they are experiencing! I have been seeing Dr Williams for 12 years and his recommended treatment always helps me a great deal!!
in Panama City |
Y'all have been awesome. Best bedside manner.
in Panama City, FL |
My experience and the results from my surgery were excellent. Everyone in his office is very professional and friendly. I appreciated timely appointments as I never had long waiting times in the reception area. Very satisfied with the level of care and service I have received. I would recommend Dr. Williams to my family and friends.
in Lynn Haven, FL |
Dr. Williams is the BEST!! He is a doctor one feels at home with right away. He will take the time to answer ALL of your questions, no matter how many you may have, and with as much detail as you may need. I would highly recommend Dr. Williams to any of my family members or friends. He is an amazing surgeon and incredible person!
Great physician & staff and overall excellent treatment team. They helped me get back to a higher level of quality of life.
in Defuniak springs , fl |
Would recommend Dr Wiliams to any one and have done so many times over, explained, options discussed , treated appropriately and surgery was needed. Outcome good at this time
in Panama City Beach, FL |
I would recommend Dr. Williams to my family and friends. My experience and the results from my surgery were excellent. Everyone in his office is very professional and friendly. One of the things that I appreciated most was timely appointments as I never had long waiting times in the reception area. Very satisfied with the level of care and service....
excellent
in Panama City |
Dr Williams is very thorough and considerate. I injured my shoulder at work and he was able to make it better without surgery. thanks Dr Williams.
in Panama City, FL |
Dr.Williams was referred by my primary care doctor. It was suggested by another Orthopaedic Surgeon that I consider a shoulder replacement. Dr. Williams evaluated my shoulder and stated some day I may need a shoulder replacement but not at this time. He further stated that with a replacement I would even loose some of the range of motion that I have now. Thank you Dr. Williams!
Have you seen Dr. Mark Williams, MD?
Are you Dr. Mark Williams, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Williams

• Elbow Disorders
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Finger Injuries
  • Foot Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Glenoid Labrum Tear
  • Knee Ligament Rupture
  • Knee Pain
  • Knee Sprain
  • Knee Tendinitis
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lupus
  • Systemic Chondromalacia
  • Tendon Disorders
  • Tendon Injuries
  • Tendonitis
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Tenosynovitis

University of California

Graduated in 1983

• california scholarship federation, 1978

• International Congress for Joint Reconstruction, Member

The International Congress for Joint Reconstruction (ICJR) delivers continuing medical education to orthopedic surgeons focused on the latest operative techniques, procedures, advanced devices, and improvements in patient care. Physicians affiliated with ICJR are committed to offering patients the best treatment options available today

×

Dr. Williams' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  • Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Williams

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Williams' Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Williams

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Williams' Care Philosophy