Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Mark Weiner, MD
Dr. Mark Weiner, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Ypsilanti, MI. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 24 years.

TRINITY HEALTH EAST MICHIGAN

5333 McAuley Dr Rm 4001

Ypsilanti, MI 48197

• HAP Insurance
  • Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Weiner

Dr. Weiner's Experience

Dr. Weiner's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Joan Sanford I Weill Medical College Of Cornell University
    Medical School | Graduated 1993

Dr. Weiner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Weiner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Weiner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Weiner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Weiner to family and friends
2.7
Dr. Weiner's Performance
in Ann Arbor, MI |
8 years ago I had back surgery by one of "the best" surgeons in the country. Unfortunately he used a product that was used off label and not fully approved by the FDA. I was totally unaware of this. The result of my surgery left me with permanent nerve damage and life long nerve pain. After 3 years of Opiod use I wanted off. I hated how it was affecting me me. That's when I found Dr Weiner. He changed my life! This man is THE expert in Chronic Pain! He is compassionate & trustworthy!
in Ypsilanti, MI |
Mark W. is concerned about 1 thing only, charging as much to insurance as possible before actually treating. He was vague, unclear on how he was going to treat me, & at giving definitive directions. Every visit, I got "ok, we'll look at this again in 6 weeks." When I was finally able to get him to act, he & his very incapable staff, neglected to pre-authorize my Rx like I had advised that they would need to 4 months earlier. This group is completely incompetent & I would avoid them at all cost.
in Davison, MI |
Was referred to Dr Weiner by my PcP for pain management. I had just done with the second of two cervicle fusions to my neck. I was taking vicadine weiner put me on suboxone which made me very physically ill and suicidal. He and his staff and that woman physicians assistant treated me like I was a low life junky. I left his care and finally got help after spending 72hours in a suicide ward. The doctors there believed I was in pain.
in Milan, MI |
Excellent listener. Best doctor I could have found as he really understands what he is talking about. Very open to all my questions (sorry there were so many!). He encouraged my spouse to come to the second visit which really helped us understand the treatment options.
in Ann Arbor, MI |
Agree with other reviewer that he assumes everyone is an addict . Withheld, no denied, crucial information regarding my medication and it's side effects that put my life at risk. Always had to wait at least an hour to see him but if you are more than 10 minutes late, and I'm literally talking 11 minutes, forced to reschedule.
in Ypsilanti, MI |
Horrible bedside manner. Had to call his office 7 times and refuse to wait on hold before I could speak to him. Couldn't be bothered to call me back. An addiction specialist who assumes everyone is an addict and lying to him. Forced my elderly father who is going through cancer to make two trips into his office in order to take an unnecessary drug screen, because as I said, he thinks everyone is an addict. Horrible Dr
Have you seen Dr. Mark Weiner, MD?
Are you Dr. Weiner?