Dr. Mark Weigel, MD

Dr. Mark Weigel, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  ·
Dr. Mark Weigel, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Huntersville, NC and has been practicing for 28 years. He graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine in 1983 and specializes in ear, nose, and throat and facial plastic & reconstructive surgery.

10305 Hamptons Park Dr

Huntersville, NC 28078

Learn about Dr. Weigel

See how frequently Dr. Weigel performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

ENT Surgery
Ear Disorders
Lipomas
high

Dr. Weigel's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Otolaryngology
    Accredited by: American Board of Otolaryngology*

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Kent State University
  • University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1988
  • McCollough Facl Surgery Clin
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1990

Dr. Weigel has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Weigel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Weigel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Weigel's Reviews

3.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Weigel to family and friends

Dr. Weigel's Performance

GOOD

I saw Dr. Weigel in January of this year for a consult on getting my nose straightened and my septum fixed. I was billed $450 for that consult. $300 (after some insurance) just for putting a camera up my nose which was unnecessary. Having a high deductible means that comes out of my pocket. Why...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Showed a lack of concern of my condition and my worry about it. Was more concerned with an unrelated matter that had nothing to do with why I was there. When I met with another Doctor, he shared Dr. Weigel's notes from our visit. There were several errors, including when my condition started. ...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Weigel and his staff are awesome! They helped me and my family through a very traumatic event in my life! I'm very grateful for Dr. Weigel's surgical expertise, attention to detail, and top-notch care; he has earned my highest level of respect and recommendation.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I felt as though I was (or my insurance was) taken advantage of by this office. I was charged almost 1,100.00 to be told I wasn't allergic to any of the common substances. 141.00 to have the PA take my temp. and BP and tell me I had no problems. It was obvious I was checked so my insurance could be...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

We're sorry you had such an unpleasant experience. If you would like to email kpohlman@ceenta.com and share more information so someone could reach out to you, that would be great.

Once in the office with Dr Weigel I was very disappointed! He seemed as if I was bothering him and was very rushed. When asking questions he talked down to me as if my questions were stupid. He did not explain things to me. He also did a $400 test on me that took all of a minute and did not let me...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option8thumbs down icon option5