Dr. Mark Wagner, MD

Dr. Wagner
Telehealth services available

South Lake Union Physical Therapy LLC

1000 Dexter Ave N Ste 320 Seattle, WA 98109

Dr. Mark Wagner, MD is a Sports Medicine Specialist in Seattle, WA and has over 38 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University Of Florida medical school in 1982. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Wagner to book an appointment.

Compare with other Sports Medicine Specialists

Compare Dr. Wagner with our nearby Sports Medicine Specialists at UW Medicine.

Make an appointment at UW Medicine today at (206) 829-4223.

Filter by
Provider Ratings
provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of UW Medicine.

Dr. Wagner's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wagner

Dr. Wagner?
Dr. Wagner not only knows his medicine, he also knows how to make his patients feel comfortable and confident. Patient and willing to answer every question. A ++++ for bedside manner.
Sheila Rabe – Oct 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Wagner, MD?
Super smart and very communicative.
D. Thomas – Oct 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Wagner, MD?
Amazing! I had severe sciatica due to arthritis in my front left hip and SI joint. Dr. Wagner PRP therapy has been a godsend. After a week I was back to walking over 3 miles a day. Before I could barely walk from my bedroom to the kitchen.
Jillian – Oct 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Wagner, MD?
Dr. Wagner has been my primary for over 10 years. He is the best common sense doctor. I recommend him to my friends all the time.
Kathryn J Seymour – Sep 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Wagner, MD?
Very professional - explained in detail so I could understand what was happening in my hip as the healing progresses.
John – Sep 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Wagner, MD?
My second stem cell procedure. Very professional office and staff. Dr Wagner was great. He spent time with me explaining differencevbetween my previous procedure and his technique. My procedure was tolerable but not painless. I turned down painkillers as I do not tolerate them at all. He followed up with a personal phone call after the procedure. I will have a follow up PRP in a few week. My knee continues to improve. Would always recommend Dr WAgner very highly.
Sep 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Wagner, MD?
Mark Wagner is the Dr. Nick of the real world. Find a doctor that actually cares.
Adrian – Jul 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Wagner, MD?
He was running late. Hurriedly went through my information as a new patient. Found out what other docs I saw. Made recommendations for shots and two procedures, then hustled out. Maybe 10 mins. max. Hope next appt. is calmer and more attention given to my concerns.
Jul 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Wagner, MD?
Each of my appointments began on time. Dr. Wagner answered all my questions and was very courteous and professional. I was impressed with his stem cell treatment.
Wayne Martin – Jun 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Wagner, MD?
Staff was professional and courteous. Thoroughly went over process prior to and during procedure which went smoothly. Highly recommend!
E. Fisher – Jun 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Wagner, MD?
Dr Wagner examined my knee which has been causing some pain recently. He has xrays taken but didn’t see anything . He wanted to be sure , so he arranged a MRI. I went to a place in Bellevue that does the MRI on Saturday. They sent the results to Dr Wagner’s office, and I will consult with Mark about the results very soon about how to proceed from here. I have full confidence that we will come up with a plan to get me back participating in activities again.
Dan – Jun 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Wagner, MD?
I’ve been a patient of Dr. Wagner’s for over 25 years. I drive 70 miles one way to see him. Mark is an excellent doctor who cares about my well being and the well being of my family. I think what sets Dr. Wagner apart from the rest of the doctors in his field is he proudly serves his patients with integrity and the upmost attention to their health concerns. Dr Wagner genuinely cares about his patients. I’m not alone in feeling this way. Please take time and read the reviews you will see how many patients have been with Dr Wagner for along time. I not only consider Mark my Doctor I consider him a friend also.
Ray Torrence – May 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Wagner, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Wagner for almost 20 years. He has seen me through pneumonia, 2 quad tendon tears, and minor surgery. Best doctor I have ever known. He is smart compassionate and an excellent communicator. I rely on him for all of my general health needs.
Trey – Apr 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Wagner, MD?
Dr Wagner always manages to treat me with respect. He encourages patient feedback promotes healthy options as to my health and well being.
Apr 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Wagner, MD?
Dr. Wagner is very knowledgeable and quick to diagnose and correctly treat any health issues I’ve had over the last 20+ years
Mar 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Wagner, MD?
I’ve been a patient of Dr. Wagner’s for close to 30 years now. An amazing Doctor Who continues to stay updated on modern medicine. A genuine interest in his patients and he does everything he can to ensure successful healing and quality of life. So glad we have him here in the Northwest!
Annette Hargett – Feb 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Wagner, MD?
Dr. Wagner is awesome. I've always had a great experience whenever I see him.
Feb 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Wagner, MD?
"Between a rock and a hard place" with Osteoarthritis in my right wrist is how Dr. Wagner described my condition. PRP/ Stem cell treatment seemed a great option instead of debilitating surgery. The procedure went as planned without any hiccups. Dr. Wagner and his staff were very professional and compassionate. Proper recovery is key to making this procedure work. I would highly recommend Seattle Sports and Regenerative to anyone thinking of PRP/ Stem cell therapy. I felt in good hands the whole time.
Bill Brunskill – Feb 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Wagner, MD?
Hubby and I see Dr. Wagner and have for years. He's warm, thorough, and actually cares!!
Lesley Ahmed – Feb 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Wagner, MD?
Dr. Wagner and his staff gave wonderful attention to my care. I recommend them highly
Jan 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Wagner, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Wagner?

• Sports Medicine