Dr. Mark Wagner, MD

Sports Medicine ·  Male · Age 61

Dr. Wagner
1000 Dexter Ave N Ste 320 Seattle, WA 98109

Dr. Mark Wagner, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Seattle, WA and has been practicing for 33 years. He graduated from University Of Florida in 1982 and specializes in sports medicine, family medicine, and more.

Dr. Wagner accepts

Dr. Wagner accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Dr. Wagner treats your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wagner

Dr. Wagner?
Dr. Wagner's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mark Wagner, MD
Professional. Informative. Caring. Talked to Dr Wagner about my hip and he was right to the point about what could be done. Information was better than I thought would be and I plan on getting the stem cell for my hip. It’s great there is stem cell to try before just going to surgery. I think somehow we all need this covered under our medical insurance.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Wagner, MD?
The visit exceeded my expectations. The entire staff was relaxed but very professional. My concerns and stress were handled well. The procedure and recovery went as described and I had a staff member with me at all times to make sure I was ok. I have already recommended Dr Wagner to my neighbor and friend, and ha e set up a follow on appointment for a different issue.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Wagner, MD?
Best Dr. Ever when my wife Sandy and I visit him it's like visiting family. Mark has been my Dr. for over 30+ years and Sandy's over 20+ . Marks assistance Kristen is the best ever she is always on top of things ,she returners my calls in a timely matter and the biggest thing we like about Kinston is she remembers us every time we come in or call. We recommend Dr Wagner to anyone that has knee or shoulder problems. I've had stem cell on my knee and a PRP , other then my arthritis the stem cell worked. Thanks Mark.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Wagner, MD?
Dr. Wagner has been terrific and his staff exceptional. I don't know what the one-star reviewer was talking about, as all of my visits have been great. Dr. Wagner performed a Stem Cell procedure on my right and it worked wonders. I will be going back in a couple of weeks to have both shoulders repaired with Stem Cells and cannot wait! Thanks Doc.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Wagner, MD?
I just had my stem cell treatment in both knees a week ago. Cannot comment on results yet. Dr Wagner was highly recommended and he lived up to expectations. He is relatable. He listened, explained and cared. What you hope for in a dr. His staff is friendly,caring, patient with my repetitive questions and knowledgeable. Good experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Wagner, MD?
Had to wait for over 90 minutes after my scheduled appointment. Had 5 minutes with Dr Wagner before he moved on. During that time he suggested a expensive therapy unsupported by medical literature.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Wagner, MD?
I have seen Dr. Wagner since 2005 for all different types of knee issues. Four months ago I had stem cell injections. I am very happy and pleased with the results so far and I recommend Dr. Wagner to anyone out there that is having knee issues. Great person and a great doctor, thanks again Mark.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Wagner, MD?
I am 65 years old and still an active surfer on the North Shore of Oahu. Much of the credit has to go to Dr Wagner. I was diagnosed with a torn Labrum and moderate Osteoarthritis in my right hip. I had acquired a pronounced limp and moderate pain in the damaged hip. Wanting to avoid the risks associated with surgery I tried stem cell therapy with excellent results. I was so pleased with my outcome that I did the same for a problematic shoulder. Same great results. Thanks Dr. Wagner!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Wagner, MD?
Mark has been my personal physician for about 25 years. I have been well cared for on every visit and am especially satisfied with the PRP treatment on my rotator cuff tear. I’m 90% healed so far with no surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Wagner, MD?
I first saw Dr Wagner for a non sports injury over 30 years ago. He has been my general practitioner ever since. Always friendly and takes time to listen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Wagner, MD?
Dr Wagner is very personable and make you feel comfortable and confident in his procedures and his skill. He answered all my questions. I've already recommended him to friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Wagner, MD?
Dr. Wagner and his staff are exceptional!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Wagner, MD?
After finding out that I'd torn my meniscus on my left knee, which up until a few months ago was my good knee, we decided to do an MRI on the right since it has given me problems occasionally for years. It also had a torn meniscus but less severe. Dr. Wagner recommended the stem cell procedure on both knees and was able to schedule me a week out. The procedure went pretty quick and his staff were amazing at getting me back on my feet and moving around again. To the entire staff, Thankyou
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Wagner, MD?
I saw Dr. Wagner for stem cell therapy in my right shoulder which had a rotator cuff tear and arthritis. I am 73 years old. For me, the treatment was successful. My pain has decreased and my range of motion has increased. Dr. Wagner and his staff are amazing! He is knowledgeable and skilled, and his staff is courteous and friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Wagner, MD?
The team at Dr Wagner’s office is great. They are all very friendly and professional. I had a great experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Wagner, MD?
Could not be happier with the results on stem cell surgery with Dr Mark Wagner and his staff excellent !!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Wagner, MD?
Everything went great ! Thank you Dr Wagner and staff !!! Appricate the care taken on my body and knee !!! Will recommend to friends !! God bless all of u ! Gary Pollard
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Wagner, MD?
I just had Stem Cell treatments in both knees, to help treat my osteoarthritis. I was very pleased with Dr. Wagner, and the staff. My first visit/consultation was informative, the procedure was explained well. During the procedure, every step was explained, and the staff was helpful and encouraging. My recovery is still in the early stages, but going well. I am feeling hopeful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Wagner, MD?
Dr. Wagner is not only providing cutting edge medical treatments, he provides listening and compassion and genuine care. I tell everyone I talk to about him. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Wagner, MD?
Dr. Wagner was friendly and honest about what the entire stem cell therapy includes. He was patient and thorough in his explanations and in answering our questions. We left feeling confident and reassured that stem cell therapy is the next step to repair my knee. I am 78 years old so a total knee replacement is a last resort and I am thrilled that I can receive this treatment!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Wagner?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Wagner treats patients.