Dr. Mark Wagner, MD

Dr. Mark Wagner, MD

Sports Medicine | Male

ORTHOPEDIC SPECIALISTS OF SEATTLE 5350 Tallman Ave NW Ste 500 Seattle, WA 98107 Get Directions

Dr. Mark Wagner, MD is a sports medicine doctor who practices in Seattle, WA. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Wagner is affiliated with Northwest Hospital and Medical Center.

Dr. Wagner's Experience

See how Dr. Wagner's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Wagner

Dr. Wagner accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Wagner has admitting privileges.

Dr. Wagner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wagner to family and friends
Dr. Wagner's Performance
in seattle, WA |
I have used Dr. Wagner for almost 20 years and he has constantly been at the forefront of sports medicine.
Seattle, WA |
I saw Dr Wagner on recommendation of a friend, for a severe sports injury I had. Subsequently I had another sports injury and went back for treatment. Dr Wagner built trust with me, was very focused on getting me well, including the follow-up treatment and recommendations during Physio and beyond. I had a longtime Doc was seeing for regular check-ups, and after discussion with Dr Wagner, he agreed to take me on as a regular patient. This was about a year ago and I have never looked back.
in Seattle, WA |
Dr Wagner did a Stem Cell Procedure on both my knees. I am very pleased with how the procedure went and how my knees are doing since. I have talked with several friends and family members about my experience and highly recommended it to all of them. I have followed Dr Wagner to several clinics and would do so to stay with a great doctor.
Dr. Wagner has always provided me with excellent care and just treated my right shoulder with a stem cell proceedure which has improved my range of motion as well as the ability to reacquiring strength back. My shoulder is currently pain free.
in Newcastle, WA |
Dr. Wagner was referred to me after I was considering total double knee replacement. After review & research, I decided in stem cell procedure. Dr. Wagner was informative in his explanation of the process as was Athena, his assistant.
in Seattle, WA |
I was one of the first few patients to undergo a stem-cell transplant (in May 2016) in my right knee after being diagnosed with severe osteoarthritis from a chondral defect. I have dealt with 10 years of knee pain and have done PT and other therapies, none fixing the problem. Now at 11 months post transplant and have ZERO pain. I have had a full recovery and am participating in 100% of my previous activities. I WALKED out of the office post-procedure, and am fully recovered after completing PT.
in Edmonds, WA |
Dr Wagner has been my GP for 20 yrs. Knowing my pain, suffering and two yrs of hard work to recover from my successful total knee replacement (TKR) at 55, he suggested a fairly new stem cell therapy injection in my right (original) knee. This knee was also scheduled for a TKR which I canceled. Three months after the procedure the knee is mostly pain free, range of motion greater than my left TKR. Recent tests of running, no swelling, and I bet I could even snow ski again. Thks Dr Wagner
in Seattle WA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Wagner's for more than 20 years. He listens and explains very well, and takes a true interest in his patient's overall health. He has an amazing network of referral providers for matters outside of his expertise, and recognizes immediately when to make a referral. He did this for me with a brain condition and sent me to the best provider who was able to diagnose and schedule brain surgery very quickly. I trust him with my life and my family!
in Seattle, WA |
Dr. Wagner is a personable, completely professional doctor who spent considerable effort to get a patient a hard-to-diagnose source of leg pain. He enlisted the patient in the process, listened intently, showed compassion and, after numerous tests and exams, was successful in helping his patient.
in Shoreline, WA |
I had stem cell treatment on my right knee 2 weeks ago and am already biking up to 45 minutes and starting on the eliptical trainer. I've been doing my prescribed exercises every day religiously and feel great! Dr. Wagner thinks I should be ready to play pickleball in 4 weeks! I'm excited. Dr. Wagner is very good about explaining everything, answering all my questions, and very honest about results. I appreciate that.
in Silverdale, WA |
I am very happy with the medical care that I receive from Dr. Mark Wagner. I have been a patient of his for a long time, and during that time he has helped me through general health issues, a broken shoulder, tendonitis, herniated disks, physical therapy, and more. Again, he chose to practice with the top practitioners in their fields. He treats me with the utmost respect, listens, answers questions, and works to make sure that I understand his answers in an intelligent way.
in Seattle, WA |
I've seen Dr. Wagner for years. He is knowledgeable, attentive and receptive to questions anytime. This was a new procedure, a bone marrow aspirate concentrate using my own stem cells to regenerate cartilage. It was easy and exactly as he had explained. I walked out and see monumental improvement every day which is exciting. I trusted Dr Wagner as his past diagnosis and treatment were always spot on and I was able to return to my active lifestyle. No doubt, he's one of the best docs around!
Have you seen Dr. Mark Wagner, MD?
Are you Dr. Wagner?

Compare Dr. Wagner

Dr. Wagner's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Sports Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Washington not available

Dr. Wagner has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

Why It Matters: Dr. Wagner's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Wagner does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Wagner and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University of Florida

Graduated in 1982

Halifax Hospital

Completed in 1983

Halifax Hospital

Completed in 1985

Sports Med Clin

Completed in 1986

Dr. Wagner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wagner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Sports Medicine

Dr. Wagner does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Wagner and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.