Dr. Mark Wagner, MD

Dr. Wagner
Telehealth services available

Seattle Sports and Regenerative Medicine

1000 Dexter Ave N Ste 320 Seattle, WA 98109

Dr. Mark Wagner, MD is a Sports Medicine Specialist in Seattle, WA and has over 38 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University Of Florida medical school in 1982. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Wagner to book an appointment.

Dr. Wagner's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wagner

Dr. Wagner?
Each of my appointments began on time. Dr. Wagner answered all my questions and was very courteous and professional. I was impressed with his stem cell treatment.
Wayne Martin – Jun 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Wagner, MD?
Staff was professional and courteous. Thoroughly went over process prior to and during procedure which went smoothly. Highly recommend!
E. Fisher – Jun 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Wagner, MD?
Dr Wagner examined my knee which has been causing some pain recently. He has xrays taken but didn’t see anything . He wanted to be sure , so he arranged a MRI. I went to a place in Bellevue that does the MRI on Saturday. They sent the results to Dr Wagner’s office, and I will consult with Mark about the results very soon about how to proceed from here. I have full confidence that we will come up with a plan to get me back participating in activities again.
Dan – Jun 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Wagner, MD?
I’ve been a patient of Dr. Wagner’s for over 25 years. I drive 70 miles one way to see him. Mark is an excellent doctor who cares about my well being and the well being of my family. I think what sets Dr. Wagner apart from the rest of the doctors in his field is he proudly serves his patients with integrity and the upmost attention to their health concerns. Dr Wagner genuinely cares about his patients. I’m not alone in feeling this way. Please take time and read the reviews you will see how many patients have been with Dr Wagner for along time. I not only consider Mark my Doctor I consider him a friend also.
Ray Torrence – May 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Wagner, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Wagner for almost 20 years. He has seen me through pneumonia, 2 quad tendon tears, and minor surgery. Best doctor I have ever known. He is smart compassionate and an excellent communicator. I rely on him for all of my general health needs.
Trey – Apr 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Wagner, MD?
Dr Wagner always manages to treat me with respect. He encourages patient feedback promotes healthy options as to my health and well being.
Apr 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Wagner, MD?
Dr. Wagner is very knowledgeable and quick to diagnose and correctly treat any health issues I’ve had over the last 20+ years
Mar 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Wagner, MD?
I’ve been a patient of Dr. Wagner’s for close to 30 years now. An amazing Doctor Who continues to stay updated on modern medicine. A genuine interest in his patients and he does everything he can to ensure successful healing and quality of life. So glad we have him here in the Northwest!
Annette Hargett – Feb 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Wagner, MD?
Dr. Wagner is awesome. I've always had a great experience whenever I see him.
Feb 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Wagner, MD?
"Between a rock and a hard place" with Osteoarthritis in my right wrist is how Dr. Wagner described my condition. PRP/ Stem cell treatment seemed a great option instead of debilitating surgery. The procedure went as planned without any hiccups. Dr. Wagner and his staff were very professional and compassionate. Proper recovery is key to making this procedure work. I would highly recommend Seattle Sports and Regenerative to anyone thinking of PRP/ Stem cell therapy. I felt in good hands the whole time.
Bill Brunskill – Feb 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Wagner, MD?
Hubby and I see Dr. Wagner and have for years. He's warm, thorough, and actually cares!!
Lesley Ahmed – Feb 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Wagner, MD?
Dr. Wagner and his staff gave wonderful attention to my care. I recommend them highly
Jan 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Wagner, MD?
Dr. Wagner is our family sports medicine guru, and I had tremendous success from the STEM procedure performed on my knee in January of 2017. When it turns out I now needed the procedure on my other knee I had no qualms about signing up for round two!
Abby – Dec 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Wagner, MD?
positive experience from MD to other staff
Dec 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Wagner, MD?
Dr. Wagner is tops! Explains your limitations, yet encourages recovery with physical therapy! Not too much just enough! Explains to the wife when it time for me to do more than just pt! That’s a big help, so I don’t just sit on my keister but keep pressing forward to full recovery. Highly recommend Doc Wagner! Thanks Doc!!!!
Glenn Rasmussen – Dec 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Wagner, MD?
Quick efficient and friendly, totally professional, Dr Wagner is my primary care physician
Bill Widing – Dec 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Wagner, MD?
Dr. Wagner is great he has been my doc for many years, excellent both professionally and personally , he is always looking for new ways to better your health !
S. Bolton – Dec 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Wagner, MD?
Dr. Wagner performed stem cell therapy on my right ankle on September 3. My ankle is doing very well and I am able to walk 18-hole golf courses again. Yesterday I went for my 3-month checkup. Most of the time I am pain free so no further treatment is necessary.
Marilynn Goo – Dec 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Wagner, MD?
Thank you Dr Wagner for thinking out of the box. You’re the only doctor I’ve seen about my ankle that listened to me. Too bad the US medical profession is afraid to consider not cutting into a person as a medical option.
Ian London – Dec 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Wagner, MD?
Great and very friendly staff.
Nov 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Wagner, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Wagner?

• Sports Medicine