Dr. Mark Wagner, MD

Dr. Mark Wagner, MD

Addiction Medicine | Male

OC Comprehensive Care 515 Cabrillo Park Dr Ste 120 Santa Ana CA 92701 Get Directions

OC Comprehensive Care provides General Adult Medical Care, Cannabis Certifications, Pain Management without utilizing Schedule II Narcotics, Addiction Treatment, ADD/ADHD Treatment, Weight Loss Management, and Hormone Replacement Therapy

Dr. Mark Wagner, MD is an addiction medicine doctor who practices in Santa Ana, CA. He is 64 years old and has been practicing for 38 years.

Dr. Wagner's Experience

See how Dr. Wagner's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Wagner

Dr. Wagner accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Wagner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wagner to family and friends
2.3
Dr. Wagner's Performance
in Los Angeles |
This place is ridiculous! First they tell you one thing over the phone and ten when you come in... It's completely different! Please do not come here and give them Business considering they have horrible customer service and wasted my entire morning! The one star is for the location because it's close to me.
in Santa Ana, CA |
My biggest concern is the lack communication. I have called at least three times and left voice messages and no one has gotten back with me.
in California |
Bull crap…..If you want to waste your time here's the place to go, "WELCOME." "To 30 min of a waste of ur life; how may we help you waste your time and money" ?
in Santa Ana, CA |
Called and said I had an hour asked how long it took. They said 20 minutes as they had no wait and to come. Got over there and there were 15 people there ahead of me and I went through my time constraint again and they confirmed there was no way I get out in time. Rude staff and wasted my time. Go elsewhere.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I came here to renew my rec and the wait was horrible. I spent 1:30 hr. to get to see the doctor .
in Los Angeles, CA |
Worst medical service ever. The doctor is an old weirdo. You have to justify why you deserve a rec here!!!
in Santa Ana, CA 92701 |
I keep getting bills from Dr. Mark S. Wagner for preventive care that is covered 100% by my insurance. It has been a big pain to work with billing and the issue still isn't resolved. I don't recommend this practice.
in CA |
"Went to Dr. Mark S. Wagner for a Second Opinion. BAD idea! He did not agree and later I found out the problem that I went to her for, which he didn't agree with, was actually what was causing all my pain! he is also RUDE and has no bedside manners."
in Los Angeles, CA |
I have been going to this office off and on for about a year. The wait time without an appointment can be a long time- I have waited over an hour. However, you will be seen. The worst part is Dr. Mark . I would rather have an office visit with Rush Limbaugh than that guy. He just seems to get worse every time I see him. Last week will be the last time. I won't be back.
in Santa Ana, CA |
"my experiences here have been very disappointing. Despite having an appointment and arriving early, I have waited over an hour in the exam room to be seen. They also mixed up my medical records with another patient and it took several phone calls and emails to get it straightened out. I will not be returning."
in CA |
"Be careful! This place may be good for an emergency, but they are dangerously unreliable when it comes to paperwork. They mixed up my records with someone else, gave me someone else's test results, took over a week to refill a prescription...the list goes on. Be very attentive to your paperwork."
in California |
They provided me with a wrong diagnosis. They also threatened to turn over my bill to collections while I was working with my insurance to see if they would cover part of the charge. I would have been much better off seeing no doctor than going here.
in Los Angeles |
I used to go here whenever there were any issues, and was seen to immediately. But now one has to make appointments which defeats the whole purpose of if being an "urgent care", and not to mention they have the rudest front desk staff. Very disappointed in their customer service!
in CA |
Be prepared for a very long wait - currently an hour into a wait for a 10:30 appointment (not counting the 15 mins I arrived early). All to see a doctor for 2 minutes.
in LA |
Everyone at this office seems to be in a rush. No one seems interested or even seems to care about the patient. They also lost potential product sales because no one had the time to speak with me and answer my questions about the products. Instead, they seemed annoyed by any types of questions or inquiries.
in Los Angeles |
I called Dr. Mark S. Wagner to make an appointment to get something removed. Not sure the doctors are worth the awful staff. Utterly horrific. I shouldn't feel badly or nervous scheduling an appointment with her because he's so angry - it's her job. He and the other staff (not the surgeons) embarrass the practice. I really don't know if all the insurance hassles, negativity and lack of communication is worth it.
in Los Angeles, Highland Park |
Very disappointed. Go elsewhere, unless you enjoy being rushed and condescended to. Your time and money are valuable.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Doctor came in, never introduced himself, never shook my hand and never looked at the red spots on my face closely. He was stuck up, full of himself and prescribed me with cosmetics that are sold at his office. Never gave second option as far brands for creams and such. Very unprofessional and will never come back. Clearly was trying to sell their stuff.
in Sacramento |
Very poor customer service. Was told when I called that my appointment was on Friday at 8:30 am. Showed up at the scheduled time only to find out that my appointment in their books was on Thursday. This is clearly the kind of place where you must make sure that the date they tell you over the phone is what they are actually putting in their system.
in CA |
You couldn't pay me to go here again. Receptionist is rude and unprofessional & actually said "agggh only 35 minutes and I can get out of here!!!" (While she was supposed to be helping me with my insurance.) The doctor was also standing nearby at the time and either he totally thinks her attitude is acceptable . This practice should be shut down. Nobody here cares about your health & they make it blatantly obvious. PLEASE LISTEN TO EVERYONE ELSE HERE AND GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. Your health is worth i
in Los Angeles, CA |
This facility does not get my vote of confidence. The office staff reflects the facility, and the office staff was quite rude when I called to ask about the services provided. The physical therapists should monitor the office staff to learn about the way in which patients are treated.
in CA |
Don't believe the hype. Same day appointments with a specific doctor are available if you have a quick (less than 15 minute) problem that they can bill a lot for. But if you want something that will take longer but is not as lucrative they magically are all booked up.
in ny |
Wish I could give no stars rude staff not willing to help with anything go elsewhere.
Laguna Hills, CA |
Zero stars if I could. This man and facility prescribed Adderall to my daughter who was in college at the time. She does not, nor has ever had ADHD or any condition that warranting a prescription to this incredibly harmful substance. He's just making a buck off a college kid. Unfortunately he continued to prescribe to her even after completing college, when the effects were quite visible. Throw in the pot use and she became completely psychotic. Thank you, "Dr." Wagner. You must be proud.
in Carlsbad, CA |
I've seen Dr. Wagner for 4+ years since mid 2012. He's the best Doctor I've ever had. Sadly, I've dealt with more than my share of health issues through life while moving across the country for my career. I've seen dozens of Doctors all over geographically, and not one has come close to providing the same level of SUPERIOR SERVICE & CUSTOMIZED TREATMENT Dr. Wagner and his staff provides. Dr. Wagner is a Brilliant Physician. He begins by truly listening before creating a custom treatment plan.
in San Jose, CA |
I want to aware everybody never visits such doctor who didn’t understand your health problem. What I feel they more concerned about money rather than patient’s health as they just charge high amount as they prescribe test which was not required.
in Santa Ana, CA |
Love Everything Dr. Wagner is Very Smart and intellegent and I am glad he is my new Dr.
Have you seen Dr. Mark Wagner, MD?
Are you Dr. Wagner?

Compare Dr. Wagner

Dr. Wagner's Care Philosophy

Dr. Wagner's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Addiction Medicine
  •  Board certified in Emergency Medicine

Dr. Wagner has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Wagner's Board Certifications

• Emergency Medicine

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Addiction
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Pain Killer Addiction

Los Angeles County Harbor-Ucla Medical Center

Completed in 1982

University Of California, Irvine

Graduated in 1975

Dr. Wagner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wagner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Addiction Medicine