Dr. Mark Troxler, DO

Internal Medicine | Male

Dr. Mark Troxler, DO

Dr. Mark Troxler, DO is an internal medicine doctor who practices in McKinney, TX. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Troxler is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen.

Dr. Troxler's Care Philosophy

Dr. Mark Troxler practices at McKinney Internal Medicine and Sports Medicine. Services include annual health exams, immunizations, sports medicine and chronic illness management.

Dr. Troxler's Experience

See how Dr. Troxler's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Troxler

Dr. Troxler accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Troxler is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Troxler has admitting privileges.

Dr. Troxler's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Troxler to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Troxler's Performance
in McKinney |
I have seen many physicians in the past year and Dr. Troxler is by far the best. I referred by sister to him. He has a lot of patience and always answers my questions and is never in a hurry.
Mckinney, TX |
Zero bedside manner. He's like a robot. Am always put on hold for longer than 15 min when I call for an appointment. I'm a healthy 79 year old and only need an annual check up. When I did call for an appointment because of sciatic nerve pain, he refused to see me, then refused to give me a referral. When I tried to make an appointment in order to get a referral and also get an appointment for annual checkup, the office person hung up on me. I have never been treated so poorly.
Hello - I regret to hear about your negative experience. If you would like to discuss further, please email me your contact information at katieborders@texashealth.org. Thank you, Katie
Mckinney, TX |
First, this guy has the worst bedside manner ever. Second, he was in a big hurry and didn't listen to my concerns. Thirdly, he completely missed my diagnosis. If i would have listened to his advice it would have killed me. I am presently under the care of a competent hematologist who was shocked by Troxler's poor care. I do not recommend seeing Troxler for your health care needs.
Hello, I regret to hear about your negative experience. I would like to have someone follow-up with you about it. Can you please email me your contact information at katieborders@texashealth.org Thank you, Katie
in dallas |
Dr Troxler and his staff are always wonderful to me and my family
in Plano, TX |
Excellent
in Mckinney, TX |
Incredibly poor bedside manner and complete lack of care to the point of malpractice! I am 29 and had a pulmonary embolism in Feb. and an unexplained faint in Sept, I needed to establish a patient relationship with Dr. Troxler in order to be referred to specialists for further testing. He ignored my concerns, stated I will just stay on the blood thinner forever and that my fall needed no further evaluation. When I expressed my concerns he did nothing so I left the appointment completely.
in McKinney, TX |
Dr Troxler is an excellent Physician. He does take time to address your concerns, very caring doctor. Office staff are great!! I highly recommend him.
in Mckinney, TX |
It missed my diagnosis completely. If I would have relied on Troxler's recommendations it would have killed me. The guy has the worst bed side manner, never listens and was in too much of a hurry to care for anyone.
in Mckinney, TX |
Dr. Troxler is a bit pompous and which matched his poor bed side manner. Seems like he just wanted to get me in and out as fast as possible. He is not someone I can trust to provide reliable health care. He made zero arrangements for follow up care either. I have since gone to another doctor who is actually following my care and has taken a much greater interest in my condition. Dr. Troxler is a one visit wonder.
Have you seen Dr. Mark Troxler, DO?

Compare Dr. Troxler

Dr. Troxler's Care Philosophy

Dr. Troxler's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Troxler does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Troxler and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Ok State Univ Coll Of Osteo Med

Graduated in 1995

Jersey Shore Med Center
    University Of Ok College Med Tulsa

Dr. Troxler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Troxler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Sports Medicine

Dr. Troxler does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Troxler and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.