Family Medicine  |
Dr. Mark Taylor, MD
Dr. Mark Taylor, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Salem, VA. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 20 years.

1606 Apperson Dr

Salem, VA 24153

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Coventry Health Care of Virginia
  • Universal American

Learn about Dr. Taylor

The core of our philosophy is building a relationship with each individual patient. Regardless of different goals, values and opinions, open and effective communication is the most important part of the doctor-patient relationship. We work to assist and advise so each patient fully understands the ramifications of their decisions. We are here to educate each person so they can make the healthcare choices that are right for them in a collaborative way according to current standards of care.

Dr. Taylor's Experience

Dr. Taylor's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1993
  • Va Commonwealth Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1998
  • Roanoke Meml/Carilion Fam Prac
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2000

Dr. Taylor has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Taylor does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Taylor and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Taylor's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Taylor to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Taylor's Performance
in Roanoke, VA |
I recently saw Dr. Taylor for the first time. I loved him. He took the time to answer all my questions and address my concerns.
in Roanoke, VA |
Dr. Taylor is a kind and caring person. His patients always come first. What a wonderful bedside manner he has as well. His staff are wonderful and caring as well. Love that he is now allowing walk-ins. I would definitely recommend him.
in Roanoke, VA |
Dr Taylor is a great doctor. The office staff are very helpful and it is no problem to get an appointment in when needed quickly. He is very attentive and is always courteous. I would definitely recommend him.
in Roanoke, VA |
Dr. Taylor is a very helpful doctor. He addresses all my concerns when I am there. He genuinely cares about the health and well being of his patients.
Roanoke, VA |
Used to be a kind, thoughtful, man who would listen to me as a patient. Now he is cold and disconnected. I find that he doesn't want to treat anything. If you just need lab services, he's fine. Not the doctor I used to respect and admire. Seems like his lost his passion.
in Salem, VA |
Dr. Taylor always has his patients health as number one priority. He has a great "bedside manner" and will listen to what is bother you. It is nothing for him to spend 1/2 hour with you. Not one of these Dr's that you see for 60 seconds and he is gone. He caught my potential heart attack and get me into a cardiologists based on my symptoms and blood work. He also will tell you of some old home remedies to try for aliments if he thinks a prescription is not what you need.
in Roanoke, VA |
Can be condescending at times. Has little concern for treating patient's pain or discomfort. He's a good enough doctor, as long as there is nothing wrong with you. When you need to be treated for an illness or injury then you'll want to start looking for a more proactive doctor.
in Salem, VA |
Met with him once, as did my wife, as new patients. He seems to be a knowledgeable doctor with a caring demeanor and good "bedside" manner.
in Salem, VA |
Good Listener, cares about his patients.
in Salem, VA |
Dr. Taylor is not only my physician, he is also a close personal friend in whom I have the utmost confidence. I am certain that he has my Health and overall well-being as a priority of his own. He keeps excellent records and never shies away from spending time for consultation until all my concerns are alleviated. It is not a small thing to say that he is always there when I need him the most.
in Salem, VA |
Dr. Taylor has been my doctor for the past 10 years. I was his patient when he was working with Carilion and I followed him when he opened his own practice. I've been incredibly lucky to have found Dr. Taylor. He is very attentive to his patient's needs and he allows you to take control of your health. He gives you options and guides you through what you choose. I highly recommend him if you are looking for a PCP.
Dr. Taylor was very attentive to my concerns. It was my first visit as a new patient and I couldn't be more pleased. I would highly recommend Dr. Taylor.
Have you seen Dr. Mark Taylor, MD?
Are you Dr. Taylor?