Dr. Mark Szentes, MD

Dr. Mark Szentes, MD

General Surgery  |
Dr. Mark Szentes, MD is a general surgery specialist in Boise, ID and has been practicing for 31 years. He graduated from Indiana University School Of Medicine in 1987 and specializes in general surgery.

222 N 2nd St Ste 311

Boise, ID 83702

• Altius Health Plans
  • Blue Cross of Idaho

Learn about Dr. Szentes

See how frequently Dr. Szentes performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Diseases
Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
Breast Surgical Procedure

Dr. Szentes's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Szentes "Mark J. Szentes, MD is a board certified surgeon who specializes in breast surgery and general surgery. He earned his bachelor's degree in biology from Purdue University and his medical degree from Indiana University. He completed his surgical residency and internship at Virginia Mason Medical Center in Seattle. Dr. Szentes is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons and Southwestern Surgical Congress, and a member of the Idaho Medical Association and the American Society of Breast Surgeons."

• General Surgery

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Surgery*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Idaho.

• Indiana University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
  • Virginia Mason Med Center

Dr. Szentes has no media or publications listed.

• St. Lukes Boise Meridian, Chair, Department of Surgery

Dr. Szentes' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Szentes to family and friends
based on 16 total reviews (5 with comments)

Dr. Szentes' Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Chesterton, IN
Dr. Szentez is a wonderful surgeon! I had my first ever surgery with him and he made sure I was comfortable and informed with the entire procedure. His nurses were also great as they were concerned about a heart issue I have been having and referred me to a cardiologist! Szentes and his staff go...more
in Boise, ID
I am so happy I chose Dr. Mark Szentes to perform my surgery. He is very professional and caring. I was very comfortable in his care and would highly recommend him to family and friends!! His office staff and nurses are great also.
in Meridian, ID
What a wonderful surgeon. I was so scared to find out I had cancer, and he was so patient with me and encouraged me to ask as many questions as I could think of. The bilateral mastectomy went perfectly and I just could not be happier that I found him to do the work for me.
in Boise, ID
Dr. Szentes is very knowledgeable and personable, and he exudes both confidence and sincerity. I felt comfortable speaking with Dr. Szentes about subject matter that otherwise causes me to feel uncomfortable and skittish. The office staff are also very professional and very customer friendly. As...more
in Boise, ID
I had a very good experience with both Dr. Szentes and his staff. He was concerned and called me personally with the results of my biopsy. He explained things thoroughly, and answered my husband's and my questions in a kind manner.

Are you Dr. Szentes?