Dr. Mark Suski, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 57

Dr. Mark Suski, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Thousand Oaks, CA and has been practicing for 19 years. He specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

New Patient?
Gynecologic Oncology Assoc227 W Janss Rd Ste 205 Thousand Oaks, CA 91360

Dr. Suski's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Suski

Dr. Suski?
Dr. Suski's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mark Suski, MD
I was sent to Dr. Suski, for wound care, by my dermatologist after her removing a basil cell on my ankle. I have seen him twice a week for a month. If Dr. Suski had an emergency the office called to change your appt so you would not have to wait. I personally found Dr. Suski to be efficient, very knowledgeable and very personable. I wish all doctors were like him!
Susan Lobach – Apr 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Suski, MD?
My heartfelt thanks to Doctor Suski for his excellent skills and care over the past month. My 92 year old mother-in-law has progressed from diagnosis, to surgery and follow up. After three weeks she’s healing perfectly and her incision is already nearly invisible! Also kudos to Office Manager extraordinaire Yvonne who made multiple calls to line up the required scans and second doctors approvals etc. etc., greatly simplifying this complex process for our family.
Mar 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Suski, MD?
Excellent, caring, and skillful. Patient and understanding with seniors post surgery also.
Mar 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Suski, MD?
My experience with Dr. Suski was wonderful! He has a great bedside manner from the initial consultation, to the surgery, through the post-op follow-up visits. He takes the time to thoroughly explain everything in a non-rushed manner and he does beautiful work too, just a small incision so the scar will be barely noticeable. Yvonne in the front office is wonderful too, very kind and on top of everything. Highly recommend Dr. Suski!
DSL – Mar 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Suski, MD?
Dr. Suski grafted skin from my thigh to my scalp, where an oncologist had removed cancerous skin. The procedure was a complete success. In numerous routine follow-up visits, Dr. Suski was consistently courteous and professional and a delight to converse with. In fact, I almost regretted not having to return after it became clear that no further visits would be necessary.
Kent – Feb 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Suski, MD?
Dr Suski is most excellent in explaining every aspect of the procedures he going to perform will make sure you understand post care after a procedure and his work, results are all Outstanding. His staff is outstanding and works hard to accommodate your convience in scheduling appointments W. Thornhill 2/14/2020
Feb 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Suski, MD?
I was referred to Dr.Suski from my PCP for care on a major head laceration after an accident. He is excellent, his clear direction and prognosis were reassuring. Dr. Suski is one of the best doctors I have ever seen as a patient.
EJM – Feb 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Suski, MD?
Can’t express how grateful I am that I was referred to Dr.Suski. He’s a genuine man & I appreciate how understanding he is. He explains the process in great detail. All my questions were answered & I wasn’t rushed like my other experiences at other offices. Thank you again Dr.Suski! Thank you to his office manager Yvonne for doing her best to fit me in. Shes efficient & returned my calls whenever I left a message. Great Team! Thank you both.
Feb 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Suski, MD?
Dr. Suski did a great job! He was very nice and explained everything very well. I healed very fast. You can barley see the scar.
Feb 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Suski, MD?
I’ve been very desperate on finding a doctor that would help with my constant pain. My leg was amputated and I was referred to Dr.Suski by Yvonne and I wish I would’ve known him a long time ago. I heard great things about him so I decided to come see him. And Yvonne was right he is a great doctor and he listens. He referred me to another doctor but I am grateful that I got to see Dr.Suski. I would definitely recommend him to my family members and friends he’s a sincere Doctor and I’ve never met one like him.
Joe Hernandez – Jan 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Suski, MD?
I would like to thank Dr.Suski for my visit to his office last week in regard to a finger injury. Dr.Suski is very kind and informative. The bedside manner of Dr.Suski is the best of any doctor I have ever seen. I would highly recommend Dr.Suski. I would also like to say how grateful I am to Yvonne for getting me in to see Dr. Suski in such a timely manner. Yvonne’s kindness went over and above.She is one of the nicest people I have ever had the honor to meet. Many thanks to Dr. Suski and Yvonne.
Denise Rotter – Jan 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Suski, MD?
I was desperate to fix this incision healing problem that my original plastic surgeon cannot deal with and so I found Dr. Suski. I was squeezed into an appointment on a Friday afternoon and I could not be happier with what I experienced. I was immediately respected and sent for all the necessary tests so that my particular situation can be remedied. Yvonne was very helpful in getting me appointments and getting me to the proper location, even though it was late on Friday! I now await my imminent healing! I feel very grateful to have found this doctor and his associates.
Connie Mneimne – Jan 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Suski, MD?
Dr. Suski is an elite wound care specialist. Equally important he is spends the time with me to explain my treatment and follow up. His Office Mgr. Yvonne is very friendly and responsive.
Louis Cappadona – Jan 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Suski, MD?
Dr. Suski is a very friendly, kind, and helpful doctor. Also, his entire office staff was wonderful.
Jan 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Suski, MD?
I have already left a review for Dr Suski but I wanted to mention that Yvonne is not only available to answer all of your questions but she is so kind and makes you feel so welcomed. She always follows up and makes sure her patients get what they need. She is wonderful......
Randi Golombeck – Jan 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Suski, MD?
Dr. Suski has treated two serious injuries to my legs over the past four years. I am so grateful for his expertise, care and compassion. How fortunate we are to have Dr. Suski in the Conejo Valley.
Gayle Knarr – Jan 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Suski, MD?
Dr Suski and his receptionist Yvonne are great, very personable, friendly and informative. Dr. Suski is patient and explains everything about the procedure before beginning, he makes sure that you are comfortable. I would recommend Dr. Suski to anyone.
Jan 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Suski, MD?
Dr. Suski removed a cyst from my shin. He did an excellent job doing the surgery as the skin on the shin can be thin and delicate. He was very kind and informative throughout the entire process.
Maggie – Jan 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Suski, MD?
Dr Suski performed surgery on my scalp to repair the damage caused by a melanoma surgery. Through out the process, he was informative, friendly and correct in everything he told me. I would be very comfortable recommending Dr Suski.
Brian P Gourley – Jan 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Suski, MD?
Dr. Suski was very clear in the explanation of my test results and put me at ease regarding the results of the Ultrasound testing.
Mark S. – Dec 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Suski, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Suski?

Dr. Suski accepts

Dr. Suski accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Advantage Preferred DirectAccess Plus PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of California PPO
Select PPO
Motion Picture Industry Health Plan
Screen Actors Guild

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Suski's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Suski's Top Procedures and Conditions

Skin Grafts

Dr. Suski performs Skin Grafts more than 98% of his peers

Dr. Suski performs this procedure more than 98% of his peers

Dr. Suski performs Dressing and-or Debridement of Wound, Infection, or Burn (incl. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy) more than 89% of his peers

Dr. Suski performs this procedure more than 89% of his peers

• Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Lipomas
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Mohs Defect
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer
  • Second-Degree Burns
  • Skin Aging
  • Skin Grafts
  • Squamous Cell Carcinoma
  • Third-Degree Burns
  • Wound Repair
  • Wrinkles

Dr. Suski embraces a thorough, evidenced based approach to tailor treatment plans for each individual patient. His commitment to healing his patients is unsurpassed.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

1998
Uc Davis East Bay
1996
University of California At San Francisco

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Suski treats patients.

Los Robles Health System - Los Robles Regional Medical Center