Dr. Mark Stovroff, MD

Dr. Mark Stovroff, MD

Pediatric Surgery  |
Dr. Mark Stovroff, MD is a pediatric surgery doctor who practices in Atlanta, GA. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 34 years.

755 Mount Vernon Hwy NE Ste 460

Atlanta, GA 30328

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • HealthPartners

Learn about Dr. Stovroff

See how frequently Dr. Stovroff performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Removal of Reproductive Organs (Hysterectomy, Oophorectomy, Salpingectomy, Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Resection of Peritoneal Malignancy)
Hernia
Inguinal Hernia

Dr. Stovroff's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Pediatric Surgery

• Orchiectomy
  • Port Placements or Replacements
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Video-Assisted Thoracoscopic Surgery (VATS) or Thoracotomy

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
  • Chldns Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1993
  • Nci/Nih
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1988

Dr. Stovroff has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Stovroff does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stovroff and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Stovroff's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stovroff to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Stovroff's Performance
in Johns Creek, GA |
When we became concerned about our 13-year-old son’s pectus excavatum, we consulted Dr. Mark Stovroff (who came highly recommended by our physician). He suggested the Nuss procedure. There was no pressure, just a thorough explanation of what the procedure would entail. Dr. Stovroff had a way of helping us feel at ease with his knowledgeable, positive attitude. The surgery went great, and my son's chest looks fantastic! His staff is also very helpful. We highly recommend Dr. Stovroff!
Stockbridge |
I couldn't ask for a better surgeon to handle my son. He never gave me any reason to doubt him and always went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable and confident. Its hard to say that about doctors (in my opinion). Without a doubt I would contact him if my other kids need anything. Its a huge plus that all of his office staff is equally amazing. I'm very thankful for them!
in Cumming, GA |
After going to the pediatrician for my child, we were advised to call Dr. Stovroff's office right away. The office manager worked us in immediately that afternoon. Check in was pleasant and went smoothly and the visit although was for something out of the ordinary and difficult for my child went exceptionally well. Dr. Stovroff and his wonderful staff made a bad situation the best it could be. Thank you doctor and your wonderful staff!
Dr. Stovroff is a fantastic surgeon. He performed my daughter's cholecystectomy and we are very pleased with the results. He responded to all our questions and concerns and went above and beyond to explain the procedure. He has great personality and we felt comfortable with him. I strongly recommend him!
Atlanta, GA |
One of the best doctors I have ever been to!!
in Noblesville, IN |
Dr Stovroff and staff are excellent, friendly, professional, welcoming and extremely caring! We traveled all the way from Indiana to have Dr Stovroff preform Pectus Excavtum surgeries on our then 12 & 15 year olds. our daughter is a hard core gymnast and was back to light training 1.5 months after surgery & back full 4 months after. Our son was playing his Tenor Sax 1 month later. Excellent results with both surgeries! He is amazing! Please go visit with Dr Stovroff, you won't regret it!
Rochester, NY |
My daughter was in the ED and Dr. Stovroff came to see my 7 year old daughter... he diagnosed my daughter incorrectly for 2 days. He was wrong and didn't want to operate. Said she ruptured her appendix and he wanted to treat her with antibiotic and not operate. 2 days later the chief of peds took over my daughter case and My daughter was rushed to emergency surgery and needed a bowel resection. To top top everything off her apppendix was fine.. thank god Dr. Stovroff didn't touch my daughter.
Decatur, GA |
I am an anxious parent and my newborn needed minor surgery. Not only did he explain everything in detail, he even provided his cell phone if I had any questions.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Stovroff operated on our daughter when she was less than a year old. She is 5 now and very healthy. Dr. Stovroff is a very caring and down to Earth guy who was always very gentle with our baby. He did a great job and always kept us informed. Very glad we found him!
Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Stovroff and his staff were amazing from the time I made my appointment through our follow up visits. It was super easy to get an appointment too! Another pediatric surgery practice I called said their next appointment available anywhere was 4 weeks out...I was seen by Dr. Stovroff in 2 days! Love him!!
Atlanta, GA |
Dr Stovroff and his staff are awesome. He is the best pediatric surgeon in the Atlanta area!
in Alpharetta Georgia |
He is an amazing Doctor had the patience of an angel to put up with me... Great bed side manner and cares for all his patience. I recommend him to everyone
Have you seen Dr. Mark Stovroff, MD?
Are you Dr. Stovroff?