Dr. Mark Stahl, MD

Dr. Mark Stahl, MD

Neurology  ·
Male
Dr. Mark Stahl, MD is a neurology specialist in Hershey, PA and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from A Einstein Col Med Yeshiva Univ in 2001 and specializes in neurology.

30 Hope Dr Ste 1300

Hershey, PA 17033

• Capital Blue Cross
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Stahl

See how frequently Dr. Stahl performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Parkinson's Disease
Essential Tremor
Brain Disorders

Dr. Stahl's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

Dr. Stahl does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• A Einstein Col Med Yeshiva Univ
    Medical School | Graduated 2001

Dr. Stahl has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Stahl has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Stahl does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stahl and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Stahl's Reviews

4.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stahl to family and friends

Dr. Stahl's Performance

GOOD

Best physician I have had. Was admitted to the hospital and he was the on-site neurologist. He and his team were thoughtful and careful, and figured out what I had quickly (which the hospital I was transferred from could not.) I have now seen him as an outpatient several times and have been very...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Stahl has been very helpful with getting my DBS "dialed in", which was apparently hard for some of my other providers to do. He is also very thoughtful and caring. We really like him and can't recommend him highly enough.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Stahl took a very thorough history and spent a lot of time with me in our first visit, and soon he recommended the surgery that changed my life for the better. Very glad we found him and have him on our side. Very thoughtful, caring, and has a good sense of humor that has made this Parkinson...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
We were recommended by Dr. Stahl by others in a Parkinson's support group. I cannot believe the amount of time he has spent with my husband (patient) and me (caregiver). It is difficult to get an appointment but when you do you have his undivided attention and to us that is priceless.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Stahl has always been very helpful and kind in guiding me through all the options with my illness. He takes a lot of time and explains things very carefully. Seems to really listen. Explores all options. Only trouble is a very full schedule, kind of hard to get in.
Are you Dr. Stahl?