Dr. Mark Soliman, MD

Dr. Soliman
Telehealth services available

Colon and Rectal Clinic of Orlando

110 W Underwood St Orlando, FL 32806

Dr. Mark Soliman, MD is a Colorectal Surgery Specialist in Orlando, FL. Dr. Soliman has more experience with Colorectal Surgery than other specialists in his area. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as AdventHealth Altamonte Springs and Adventhealth Orlando. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Soliman to book an appointment.

Dr. Soliman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Soliman

4.4

Dr. Soliman?
What People Say About Dr. Mark Soliman, MD
In my late seventies it is humiliating to even think of presenting to a young rector-colon male Dr. I was greeted by Dr. Soliman with a pleasant smile, a word of assurance and a very respectful and attentive ear. After a very gentle but thorough exam and consultation he came up with a dietary plan to test the symptoms. After one month I am extremely pleased my results. He was happy To help resolve a problem of 30 years of aggravation and visits to specialists. I Am so grateful for Dr. Soliman's experience and care! Recommend him in top 1% of the many Drs. I have visited over my lifetime.
Maggie Pileggi in Winter Park, FL – Jan 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Soliman, MD?
Dr. Soliman is a great doctor and surgeon. He explained the diagnosis and potential risks associated with surgery. He is extremely detail oriented, very caring and we trusted his medical decisions. He took excellent care of my husband and I am forever grateful to him!!!
Kim Richards in Deltona , FL – Nov 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Soliman, MD?
Having to see a colon and rectal surgeon can be frightening, however, after meeting and speaking with Dr. Soliman, my fears were greatly alleviated. Dr. Soliman was kind and patient. He explained my treatment options and answered all of my questions. When I left the office I felt confident Dr. Soliman would be giving me the best care possible. I highly recommend Dr. Soliman to anyone needing a colon and rectal surgeon.
Paula in Apopka, FL – Jun 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Soliman, MD?
Dr. Mark Solimon performed a robotic right colectomy & abdominal lymphadenectomy on me on February 14. After surgery, I slept a lot & woke on & off due to general anesthesia. That day I walked a bit, along with a 3mi walk on the next day, in which I was released. Dr. Solimon’s expertise led to low blood loss (20cc) that resulted in no transfusion & minimal hospital time (1.5d), which reduced my risk for hospital infection. Dr. Solimon answered my questions & I just had post-op. Fantastic.
Gary Przyborski – Mar 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Soliman, MD?
From my first visit I was very impressed with Doctor Soliman . He showed great concern and compassion. He was very understanding and made sure I was aware of everything that was being done and why. He is truly a professional and very proactive in all procedures that he performed. As time passed he was not only my doctor but a friend who was truly concerned about my prognosis. I truly knew I was in good hands, as Doctor Soliman said a prayer prior to my surgery and the results were excellent!
Diane Hardin in Sanford, FL – Nov 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Soliman, MD?
Today I had my first appointment with Dr. Soliman. He was wonderful!! He was very friendly, kind, and respectful. His bedside manner was outstanding. He was confident, knowledgeable, thorough, and explained everything carefully. I felt very comfortable with him and I am glad I saw him. His staff was also very nice and friendly.
Gloria in Apopka, FL – Jun 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Soliman, MD?
I wouldn't trust anyone else. Dr. Soliman is very skilled, very gifted. His bedside manner is one you won't find anywhere else.
Sanford, FL – Apr 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Soliman, MD?
I saw Dr. Soliman for a pilonidal cyst. I had previously had a surgery but the cyst came back. I'm so glad I choose to see Dr. Soliman instead of a general surgeon this time. I healed pretty quickly and have not had any issues since. Not only did he do a great job with the surgery, but his beside manner and sense of humor made me feel so much more comfortable and at ease when dealing with an uncomfortable situation.
Mar 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Soliman, MD?
Another doctor recommended Dr. Soliman and I am so thankful. He is very skilled and has an excellent "bedside manner". He follows a specific protocol before and after surgery and it was explained well. Highest respect for his abilities and professionalism.
Lois in Winter Springs, FL – Nov 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Soliman, MD?
I was very nervous prior to seeing Dr. Solomon since I was having the first major procedure ever in life. Dr. Solomon made me feel extremely comfortable but even more perfectly confident in he and his staff's ability. The procedure and followup visits were always scheduled with consistency and if I ever refer a doctor to anyone for colon and rectal procedures, Dr. Mark Solimans name will be included in the conversation.
T.M. in Orlando, Fl – Nov 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Soliman, MD?
This doctor saved my life. A colonoscopy revealed lesions in my colon that could only be eradicated by removing the right side of my colon. Had the lesions remained, I would have eventually developed colon cancer. Dr. Soliman communicated with me in a clear, reassuring, and compassionate manner, and the doctor even prayed with me before the surgery. Because of the doctor's utmost skill using the Da Vinci method, the surgery was performed laparoscopically, and I was out of the hospital in 4 days.
Michael Infinger in Orlando, Florida – Jul 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Soliman, MD?
Dr Soliman discussed with details how my surgery would be performed to remove a tumor growing on my colon which left alone would cause a colon blockage. A no brainer decision. I watched his youtube videos to build confidence in his skills. He performed my surgery flawlessly and my recovery is coming along quickly. I feel priviledged to have been referred to Dr Soliman. I would recommend Dr Soliman to friends and family if the need ever arises.
Gary L in Sanford, FL – Jul 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Soliman, MD?
Dr. Soliman was simply awesome, one of the best doctors I have ever seen. I recommend him and his team to the fullest.
John Jenkins in Winter Springs, FL – May 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Soliman, MD?
When I first saw Dr. Soliman he was kind, compassionate and excellent with a minor surgery I had two years ago. Sadly, now, I wait in the reception for over an hour, have the RUDE Spanish medical assistant get my vitals and then another 30 min later he graces me with his presence. He tells me the same treatment as before even though I'm still having pain two months later, feels like it is a chore to examine me, and forgoes an exam. Writes me a script and tells me if this doesn't work-surgery.
Altamonte Springs, FL – May 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Soliman, MD?
Awesome interactions. Great at telling you how everything is going to happen, detailed and informative. Very upbeat and creates a positive environment. The surgery he preformed went flawless and the recovery time was very fast. I couldn't have expected better, actually exceeded all my and my families expectations.
Jeff in Maitland, FL – May 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Soliman, MD?
He was so rude and uncaring at my last appointment that I left in tears. He didn't listen to a thing that was said to him.
prefer to not leave my name in altamonte springs, fl – Feb 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Soliman, MD?
Considering hemorrhoids are not sexy; Dr. Soliman makes them almost bearable. Great bedside manner, answers the questions, explains options, moves on.
mj in Altamonte Springs, FL – Feb 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Soliman, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Soliman?

The field of Colon and Rectal Surgery requires a very skilled, delicate, thorough, and compassionate approach, especially in this often vulnerable and private area of the body. I approach each and every patient with this apprehension in mind and do so taking great care to treat you not just as a patient with a problem, but as a fellow human being seeking help.

• Colorectal Surgery