Dr. Mark Soliman, MD

Colorectal Surgery ·  Male · Age 39

Dr. Soliman

Dr. Mark Soliman, MD is a colorectal surgery specialist in Orlando, FL and has been practicing for 8 years. He graduated from University of Florida in 2004 and specializes in colorectal surgery and general surgery.

Make an appointment

Dr. Soliman accepts

Dr. Soliman accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
Tricare
TriCare for Life
Wellcare of Georgia
Medicaid

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Soliman's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Crohn's Disease
  • da Vinci® Robotic Surgery
  • Destruction of Anal Tumor
  • Diverticulitis
  • Enterostomy (Laparoscopic or Open)
  • Excision of Rectal Tumor
  • Fistulectomy or Fistulotomy, Anal
  • Hemorrhoidectomy or Excision of Anal Tags
  • Hemorrhoids
  • Incisional Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic
  • Intestinal Abscess
  • Intestinal Obstruction
  • Intestinal Transplant (incl. Enterectomy)
  • Laparoscopic Colon Surgery
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Laparotomy
  • Meckel's Diverticulum
  • Neuroendocrine Tumors
  • Open Incisional and-or Ventral Hernia Repair
  • Proctectomy, Open or Laparoscopic (incl. Swenson and Duhamel Procedures)
  • Rectovaginal Fistula
  • Secondary Malignancies
  • Sphincterotomy
  • Surgery, Robotic Assisted
  • Transanal Endoscopic Microsurgery (TEM)
  • Transanal Endoscopic Microsurgery (TEM) for Rectal Tumors
  • Ulcerative Colitis

The field of Colon and Rectal Surgery requires a very skilled, delicate, thorough, and compassionate approach, especially in this often vulnerable and private area of the body. I approach each and every patient with this apprehension in mind and do so taking great care to treat you not just as a patient with a problem, but as a fellow human being seeking help.

• Colorectal Surgery

4.4

Dr. Soliman?
Dr. Soliman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mark Soliman, MD
Dr. Soliman is a great doctor and surgeon. He explained the diagnosis and potential risks associated with surgery. He is extremely detail oriented, very caring and we trusted his medical decisions. He took excellent care of my husband and I am forever grateful to him!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Soliman, MD?
Having to see a colon and rectal surgeon can be frightening, however, after meeting and speaking with Dr. Soliman, my fears were greatly alleviated. Dr. Soliman was kind and patient. He explained my treatment options and answered all of my questions. When I left the office I felt confident Dr. Soliman would be giving me the best care possible. I highly recommend Dr. Soliman to anyone needing a colon and rectal surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Soliman, MD?
Dr. Mark Solimon performed a robotic right colectomy & abdominal lymphadenectomy on me on February 14. After surgery, I slept a lot & woke on & off due to general anesthesia. That day I walked a bit, along with a 3mi walk on the next day, in which I was released. Dr. Solimon’s expertise led to low blood loss (20cc) that resulted in no transfusion & minimal hospital time (1.5d), which reduced my risk for hospital infection. Dr. Solimon answered my questions & I just had post-op. Fantastic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Soliman, MD?
From my first visit I was very impressed with Doctor Soliman . He showed great concern and compassion. He was very understanding and made sure I was aware of everything that was being done and why. He is truly a professional and very proactive in all procedures that he performed. As time passed he was not only my doctor but a friend who was truly concerned about my prognosis. I truly knew I was in good hands, as Doctor Soliman said a prayer prior to my surgery and the results were excellent!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Soliman, MD?
Today I had my first appointment with Dr. Soliman. He was wonderful!! He was very friendly, kind, and respectful. His bedside manner was outstanding. He was confident, knowledgeable, thorough, and explained everything carefully. I felt very comfortable with him and I am glad I saw him. His staff was also very nice and friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Soliman, MD?
I wouldn't trust anyone else. Dr. Soliman is very skilled, very gifted. His bedside manner is one you won't find anywhere else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Soliman, MD?
I saw Dr. Soliman for a pilonidal cyst. I had previously had a surgery but the cyst came back. I'm so glad I choose to see Dr. Soliman instead of a general surgeon this time. I healed pretty quickly and have not had any issues since. Not only did he do a great job with the surgery, but his beside manner and sense of humor made me feel so much more comfortable and at ease when dealing with an uncomfortable situation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Soliman, MD?
Another doctor recommended Dr. Soliman and I am so thankful. He is very skilled and has an excellent "bedside manner". He follows a specific protocol before and after surgery and it was explained well. Highest respect for his abilities and professionalism.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Soliman, MD?
I was very nervous prior to seeing Dr. Solomon since I was having the first major procedure ever in life. Dr. Solomon made me feel extremely comfortable but even more perfectly confident in he and his staff's ability. The procedure and followup visits were always scheduled with consistency and if I ever refer a doctor to anyone for colon and rectal procedures, Dr. Mark Solimans name will be included in the conversation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Soliman, MD?
This doctor saved my life. A colonoscopy revealed lesions in my colon that could only be eradicated by removing the right side of my colon. Had the lesions remained, I would have eventually developed colon cancer. Dr. Soliman communicated with me in a clear, reassuring, and compassionate manner, and the doctor even prayed with me before the surgery. Because of the doctor's utmost skill using the Da Vinci method, the surgery was performed laparoscopically, and I was out of the hospital in 4 days.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Soliman, MD?
Dr Soliman discussed with details how my surgery would be performed to remove a tumor growing on my colon which left alone would cause a colon blockage. A no brainer decision. I watched his youtube videos to build confidence in his skills. He performed my surgery flawlessly and my recovery is coming along quickly. I feel priviledged to have been referred to Dr Soliman. I would recommend Dr Soliman to friends and family if the need ever arises.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Soliman, MD?
Dr. Soliman was simply awesome, one of the best doctors I have ever seen. I recommend him and his team to the fullest.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Soliman, MD?
When I first saw Dr. Soliman he was kind, compassionate and excellent with a minor surgery I had two years ago. Sadly, now, I wait in the reception for over an hour, have the RUDE Spanish medical assistant get my vitals and then another 30 min later he graces me with his presence. He tells me the same treatment as before even though I'm still having pain two months later, feels like it is a chore to examine me, and forgoes an exam. Writes me a script and tells me if this doesn't work-surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Soliman, MD?
Awesome interactions. Great at telling you how everything is going to happen, detailed and informative. Very upbeat and creates a positive environment. The surgery he preformed went flawless and the recovery time was very fast. I couldn't have expected better, actually exceeded all my and my families expectations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Soliman, MD?
He was so rude and uncaring at my last appointment that I left in tears. He didn't listen to a thing that was said to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Soliman, MD?
Considering hemorrhoids are not sexy; Dr. Soliman makes them almost bearable. Great bedside manner, answers the questions, explains options, moves on.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Soliman, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Soliman?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Soliman treats patients.

AdventHealth Altamonte Springs