Dr. Mark Sisco, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 47

Telehealth services available

Northshore University Health System

501 Skokie Blvd Northbrook, IL 60062

Dr. Mark Sisco, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Northbrook, IL. Dr. Sisco has more experience with Breast Surgery than other specialists in his area. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Evanston Hospital and Glenbrook Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Sisco to book an appointment.

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Sisco with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital.

Make an appointment at Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital today at (847) 260-7919.

These providers are on the medical staff of Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital.

Dr. Sisco's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sisco

Dr. Sisco
After reading the above reviews, I just have to weigh in on Dr. Sisco too. I have had an 8 year, multiple surgeries, journey with breast reconstruction. I switched from a very talented plastic surgeon on the recommendation of my oncologist. I think Dr. Sisco is an amazing surgeon . His work is astounding and his bedside manner is fantastic. I would recommend him to everyone. I wish all my doctors were like him. His staff is also very helpful, compassionate and competent.
Aug 28, 2021
Dr. Sisco did absolutely amazing job with my breast reconstruction revision, results are way and beyond of what I could possibly expect. The look and the comfort after his surgery are simply perfect. I would highly recommend him to anyone i know and definitely will be coming back for the future exchange when it’s due. Also he is very kind and very professional doctor. Combination of his skills and personal qualities makes him exceptionally excellent in my opinion.
Olga Sordia – Mar 25, 2021
Dr Sisco was nice at first at during my consultation with him. Then became unprofessional and made me feel uncomfortable. I'm choosing another doctor he trashed talked during this session. He has terrible bedside manner. I would never recommend him to anyone.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Sep 01, 2019
Dr. Sisco is a phenomenal surgeon. I recently had surgery to repair a significant diastasis recti separation, umbilical hernia and excess skin removal. I am petite, and my singleton and twin pregnancies did a number on me. From my very first visit, I felt at ease in his office. His staff are friendly and quick to respond. After my surgery, the nurses were all very helpful and supportive. It was always easy to schedule appointments and scheduling my surgery was smooth as well. I couldn't be more pleased with my final results. I recently had my 5 month post-op appointment and told Dr. Sisco that he gave me my life back. I'm pain-free from my hernia, have strength and support in my core, and finally feel whole. I'm grateful for doctors like Dr. Sisco, who make you feel comfortable with all of your questions, fully support their patients in their medical journeys, and improve the quality of their lives by expertly fixing their areas of need.
Marcy F. in Chicago – Jul 11, 2019
Dr. Sisco is a caring, dedicated plastic surgeon with a phenomenal bedside manner. His staff and nurse, Sylvia, are also very professional and were a wealth of information when making a decision on a breast reduction. The OP staff at Evanston hospital were also amazing. 5 plus stars! It was the best decision and glad I chose Dr. Sisco.
IL – Jun 27, 2018
Dr. Sisco has been an integral part of my breast cancer journey and return to “normalcy.” Over the past year, from diagnosis through various reconstruction surgeries, he has been a stellar support, an absolute professional, and an innately talented surgeon. His work and bedside demeanor have been stellar, and he has left me looking (and feeling) far better than I could have expected. He is a perfectionist–something you want and need in a plastic surgeon. I am thankful to him & his staff.
Wilmette – Nov 17, 2017
Dr. Sisco is professional, an excellent surgeon and listened to me very attentively. He accomplished exactly what we wanted with the utmost of skill and artistry.
Charlene K. in Northbrook, IL – Aug 18, 2016
I found him to be very thorough and patient. He answered all my questions and explained all the options and gave me guidance in making my decisions. I had the initial procedure almost a year ago and the journey was very well supported. I am very happy with the results and would highly recommend Dr. Sisco and his team.
Diane Boger in Barrington, IL – Apr 15, 2016
Dr. Sisco was always kind, patient and professional from my first visit in July of 2015 (after being diagnosed with breast cancer) until today. Whatever fear, pain or anxiety I was experiencing Dr. Sisco or Sylvia (his nurse) guided me through it. I will always be grateful to them for their calm and reassuring way that they treated me through a most difficult time. I would highly recommend him.
Linda H in Lake Bluff, IL – Mar 11, 2016
I had a breast reduction done by Dr. Sisco in July of 2015, I found him to be very professional, easy to talk to and extremely talented. He actually listens to the patient and spends time with you discussing the right course of action. I highly recommend Dr. Sisco and I am extremely happy with my results.
Christi O in Illinois – Dec 17, 2015

How was your experience with Dr. Sisco?

Areas of expertise: Plastic Surgery, Breast Reconstruction, Aesthetic Surgery, Microsurgery.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery