Dr. Mark Shaw, MD

Diagnostic Radiology ·  Male · Age 56

Dr. Shaw

Cool Springs Interventional

3310 Aspen Grove Dr Ste 203 Franklin, TN 37067

Dr. Mark Shaw, MD is a diagnostic radiology specialist in Franklin, TN and has been practicing for 20 years. He graduated from Creighton University School Of Medicine in 1993 and specializes in diagnostic radiology.

At a glance

• Low wait times . Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Shaw accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Shaw has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(615) 771-8274Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check if Dr. Shaw treats your condition or procedure

97.61904761904762%

Dr. Shaw?
Dr. Shaw's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mark Shaw, MD
Quite simply-the best care anywhere. Dr. Shaw and staff are truly exceptional. So nice to live without chronic lower back pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Shaw, MD?
I went to see Dr. Shaw because he was recommended by my neurosurgeon. I have a buldging disc and spinal stenosis, and so I had a steroid shot in my back. At first, I was scared because I don't like needles in my back, but they put me at ease. The girl that took me back to explain everything was so kind and very thorough. The procedure was very quick and I was told that it would take 12 to 48 hours to take affect. I was so amazed when I was able to roll over in bed without any pain !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Shaw, MD?
Dr Shaw is a very kind an informative physician. He and his nurse Emily could not have made me more at easy with my spine injections. Dr Shaw has a magic touch because I never felt any pain. I have seen him twice for nerve damage in my leg and foot. I think after today, I might be pain free from an aggravation that has lasted about 30 years. A nice and compassionate man with a genuine smile!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Shaw, MD?
What can I say. Dr. Shaw is an awesome doctor and cares about his patient. The minute I met him, I felt like I have known him for years. He sat down with me and explained everything to me. Asked if I had any questions. Prepping for the injection, he told me every step he was doing and what to expect. I would highly recommend Dr. Shaw to anyone. Practice is easy to get to as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Shaw, MD?
My first time to see Dr.Shaw was incredible. I had a steroid injection in my spine. It was great. I had dreaded my appt. But I never felt a thing. He was very gentle, asked me how I was the entire time and was very personable. His staff was warm and engaging. I was very impressed with the whole experience. No one wants to have this done but if necessary he's the one you want to go to! The whole experience was good! Believe me this is where you want to go if necessary!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Shaw, MD?
I had never had this procedure before, and was confident that it would be a good experience, just from the good reports from friends that were former patients. Dr. Shaw and his staff were amazing, and no one deserves five stars more thanDr. Shaw ! I was at once put at ease by a friendly and professional manner. Everything was explained in words that I understood, he was quick and efficient, and minimum discomfort...I was amazed and pleased !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Shaw, MD?
Just had a procedure done by Dr. Shaw and his very capable assistant and he is Very good. With the condition of my back, he had to "hunt" for the right place to put the shot; but he was able to put it into the right spot to relieve my intense pain that I had been enduring for the past two months. I would definitely go back to his friendly, caring office or recommend his group to my friends if they needed help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Shaw, MD?
I have been having Spinal injections for over 20 years. Dr. Shaw is light years better than anything in my previous experience. Minimum pain. Maximum effectiveness. It actually makes me angry at the incompetence I must have encountered before I met him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Shaw, MD?
Dr. Shaw and staff are terrific! I will never go to anyone else. He and his nurse Emily both have a great bedside manner; they explain everything in detail and check often to make sure you are comfortable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Shaw, MD?
Dr. Shaw is absolutely the best! I have a fear of needles and I never felt anything or had any anxiety! His entire staff are SO calming and helpful. I would recommend him to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Shaw, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Shaw?

• Diagnostic Radiology