Dr. Mark Schoenfeld, MD

Dr. Mark Schoenfeld, MD

Anesthesiology  |
Dr. Mark Schoenfeld, MD is an anesthesiology specialist in Springfield, NJ and has been practicing for 39 years. He graduated from University Auto De Guadalajara Faculty De Med Guadalajara Jalisco Mexico in 1979 and specializes in anesthesiology and pain medicine.

55 Morris Ave Ste 204

Springfield, NJ 07081

• Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • Oxford Health Plans
  • Worker's Compensation

Learn about Dr. Schoenfeld

Dr. Schoenfeld's Experience

Dr. Schoenfeld's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anesthesiology

• Chronic Pain Management
  • Discography
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Epidural Injection
  • Epidural Lysis of Adhesions (LOA)
  • Epidural Steroid Injections
  • Radiofrequency Nerve Ablation
  • Sacroiliac Joint Injection
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Spinal Nerve Block

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• University Auto De Guadalajara Faculty De Med Guadalajara Jalisco Mexico
    Medical School | Graduated 1979
  • Mt Sinai Med Center
  • Muhlenberg Reg Med Center
  • UMDNJ R W Johnson Med School

Dr. Schoenfeld has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Schoenfeld does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schoenfeld and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Schoenfeld's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schoenfeld to family and friends
3.6
based on 12 total reviews (5 with comments)

Dr. Schoenfeld's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Elizabeth, NJ
WOW ! Finally a doctor who listens. My migraines were out of control and Dr. Schoenfeld said he would help me and he did !!! His staff took care of all my needs from getting my insurance to cover medications to just being so sweet and kind. I am so happy I found this doctor.
in parsippany nj
I have never been treated worse than this sub human so called dr... he needs his license revoked by the board... DO NOT GO TO THIS DR... FAIR WARNING.......... He tells you things and does another, just out for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.........Gave me wrong information... I seriously think he doesn't...more

Sorry but I don not have any patients that reside in Parsippany. Could you possible reviewed the incorrect physician. Please call my office to confirm you are or were a patient. Thank you

in Fair Haven, NJ
Absolutely wonderful ! I highly recommend seeing Dr. Schoenfeld. I'm so happy that I found him.

It is my pleasure to treat you.

in Stanhope, NJ
Be very careful with this man.... He does NOT accept the negotiated amount from your insurance company as Full payment. He will send you a bill for an inflated amount, and then extort you for a CASH only payment to prevent being sent to collections...... ZERO ETHICS.....

I have contracts with several insurance payers. Our office bills no more then what the insurance company allows. If you received a bill and feel there was an error made please contact either your insurance and ask them to review the claim or my office manager, Arlena, and she will be more then happy to make that call on your behalf.

in New York, NY
Don't go! Inept,indifferent,easy appointments,because no one is there! Methods and strategies for patient care is formulated by his rights and not yours. Blood work not used,Mri not read except for written report. His treatment overall is a waste of time.

I'm sorry you feel that way. Please contact my office so that we may discuss further. Our office does not draw blood. That would be best directed to your PCP. We see schedule patients accordingly. We do not over book. It is our goal not to have a waiting room full of patients waiting hours to be seen. If my office seemed empty this is why. We prefer not to double or triple book like other offices do. We feel it is better for us and our patients if their wait time is less.