Dr. Mark Saunders, MD

Dr. Mark Saunders, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Mark Saunders, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Williamsburg, MI. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 30 years.

3950 Shore Dr

Williamsburg, MI 49690

Learn about Dr. Saunders

See how frequently Dr. Saunders performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hair Loss
Ringworm
Itchy Skin

Dr. Saunders's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acanthosis Nigricans
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Keloid Scar
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Mohs Surgery
  • Skin Tag Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Med Coll Of Ohio
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
  • Wm Beaumont Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1988
  • Henry Ford Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991

Dr. Saunders has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Saunders does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Saunders and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Saunders' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Saunders to family and friends
2.5
Dr. Saunders' Performance
in Lake City ZmI |
I find it interesting that these reviews are rating the receptionist and not the doctor. I myself think the doctor is exceptional because I've had several that were downright scarey. I agree about the girl up front although she probably is taking all the rules literally. I had an experience with one and wasn't going to return. However, Dr Saunders is exceptional! He is probably the most currently and continuity educated dermatologist I've visited. I've been pleased.
Detroit, MI |
I was driving my grandfather 80 miles to Traverse City from West Branch, and we figured that we would be about 15 minutes late to his appoinment for a melanoma. We called ahead and informed the office of the delay, and the receptionist said that the doctor may not see him because we projected being 15 minutes late. The receptionist basically was arguing with my elderly grandfather saying that there was no guarantee that the doctor would see him because of the lateness, and he should reschedule t
Traverse City, MI |
First time seeing a dermatologist and was very nervous as I didn't know what I was going to be diagnosed with. Dr. Saunders was great and explained everything so that I was able to understand. If I had questions he took the time to answer them. I left the office very happy and grateful for the time Dr. Saunders took explaining my diagnosis to me. Very happy patient. I will recommend this Doctor!
Farmington, MI |
Not a pleasant experience. Rude receptionist. When I arrived at the informed me that I owed $90 fee from a no-show appointment almost 20 years ago His office is not located anywhere convenient but way on the outskirts of Traverse City. Would not recommend this doctor
Traverse City, MI |
I have been a patient of Dr. Saunders for many years. I have sent many family members and friends to this practice that are very happy with the treatments received. I will continue to be sending my friends and family to this office! His office staff are wonderful and are always upbeat and happy!
in Gaylord |
This Dr insults you, calls you names and is condesending, I wouldn't recommend him.
in Roscommon, MI |
I have been going to Dr Saunders for over ten years. If I had seen his ratings ( two and a half starsI) I would have never scheduled an appointment with him. He is rude and greedy. His staff especially Rose is overbearing ,rude and lies. .
Have you seen Dr. Mark Saunders, MD?
Are you Dr. Saunders?