Dr. Mark Sanchez, MD

Dr. Sanchez
Telehealth services available

Florida Fertility Institute

2454 N Mcmullen Booth Rd Ste 601 Clearwater, FL 33759

Dr. Mark Sanchez, MD is a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist in Clearwater, FL. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Sanchez to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Mark Sanchez, MD with other Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists near you

Dr. Sanchez's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sanchez

7.547169811320755%

Dr. Sanchez?
Dr. Sanchez is very easy to talk to. He's very confident which is what you want when going through IVF treatments. We have one child who is 4 and another due in June. Thanks to Dr. Sanchez and staff for making our dreams come true!
Mar 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Sanchez, MD?
We can't thank Dr. Sanchez and his entire staff for what they have done for our family! From the first consult to the last follow up appointment Dr. Sanchez always took his time answering all our questions and understood our concerns. His bedside matter is genuine, kindhearted and compassionate. The office staff always greets you with a smile. And as far as the IVF nurse team; Charlie and Andrea are phenomenal and very informative from the beginning to the end. You get the feeling from the beginning that they love what they do. We have one amazing son from our first IVF round and we just received the exciting news that our second round worked and we are expecting our second baby in May. We are beyond blessed and forever grateful for all that Florida Fertility Institute has done for us. I highly recommend Dr. Sanchez to another who is interested in IVF.
J. Moodie – Sep 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Sanchez, MD?
Dr. Sanchez helped us conceive through IVF. He was up front and honest about the treatments and tests we had to go through.
Aug 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Sanchez, MD?
Dr. Sanchez is upfront & personable. He helped us conceive 3 children through IVF. He has surrounded himself with a staff that makes the patient feel supported throughout the entire process.
Courtney in St. Petersburg, FL – Jun 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Sanchez, MD?
Dr. Sanchez gave me hope when other doctors told me I couldn't have children due to my severe endometriosis that left me with one poorly functioning ovary. Dr. Sanchez performed a surgery on me to remove an endometrioma from my only ovary giving me a better chance for success in conceiving. I stuck with Dr. Sanchez and went through the IVF process with him and his team and am happy to say that on my first round of IVF, I'm expecting my own child. I could never have done this without him. He's been so kind, patient, and understanding with my husband and I throughout this long journey. He has a wonderful bedside manner and made me laugh when I thought I couldn't anymore. He really does care deeply about the families he helps. WORTH EVERY SINGLE PENNY.
May 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Sanchez, MD?
Dr. Sanchez was just amazing, from explaining the IVF treatment very detailed to making me feel like he really did care for me and my family. My first IVF cycle was a success.
May 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Sanchez, MD?
We were referred to Dr Sanchez and the Florida Fertility Clinic after another physician was unable to help us conceive. Dr Sanchez was simply outstanding. He was patient with us and helped us deal with the frustration of being unable to conceive and explain the reasons why and work with us to meet our goals. The staff at the clinic was also amazing and were very fast to return our calls and help us deal with issues quickly and painlessly. After about 4 months, we were finally able to conceive
Apr 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Sanchez, MD?
We saw Dr. Sanchez over the course of several months for treatment. He explained diagnosis and treatment options to us every step of the way. He was compassionate and funny. One visit we had to bring our 4 year old daughter( she was sick and out of school) and he even put cartoons on the TV while we had our consult and gave her a stuffed animal to keep. Yes he did have a resident in training with him; but i took that to mean he is knowledgeable enough to be teaching our future Drs. in the field.
May 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Sanchez, MD?
Dr. Sanchez is an amazing doctor. He is compassionate, down to earth, and empathetic. My husband and I tried to have a baby for 9 years. We finally got pregnant while seeing Dr. Sanchez. Unfortunately, we lost our son due to Incompetent Cervix. It was the worst time in our lives. We felt alone and destroyed. Soon after, we contacted Dr. Sanchez and came up with a plan to try again. The staff at Florida Fertility Institute was our soft place to land and now I am expecting our rainbow baby.
Jessica C. in Tampa Bay Area – Apr 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Sanchez, MD?
If you are in search of a doctor that makes you feel as if they are as eager for you to start a family as you are, he is the one! We cannot say enough good things about his incredible bedside manner (and sense of humor) and plan to use him again and again!
Kristin in Land O Lakes fl – Jan 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Sanchez, MD?
Dr. Sanchez and Dr. Zbella saw us through our infertility issues for a few years. The doctors along with their staff were compassionate and extremely knowledgeable at every turn. Our options were thoroughly explained to us and our decisions were supported 100%. We are now pregnant with twins. Florida Fertility Institute made our dreams come true.
Spring Hill, FL – Aug 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Sanchez, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sanchez?

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility