Dr. Mark Salevitz, MD

Dr. Mark Salevitz, MD

Ophthalmology  ·
Dr. Mark Salevitz, MD is an ophthalmology specialist in Mesa, AZ and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from New York Univ Sch Of Med in 1990 and specializes in ophthalmology.

1220 S Higley Rd Ste 106

Mesa, AZ 85206

Learn about Dr. Salevitz

See how frequently Dr. Salevitz performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Esotropia
high
Extraocular Muscle Surgery
Hypertropia

Dr. Salevitz's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ophthalmology

• Ophthalmology
    Accredited by: American Board of Ophthalmology*

• Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Extraocular Muscle Surgery
  • Eyelid Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• New York Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • Bellevue Hospital Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1991
  • Manhattan Eye Ear and Throat Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994
  • Bascom Palmer Eye Inst
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Salevitz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Salevitz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Salevitz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Salevitz's Reviews

2.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Salevitz to family and friends

Dr. Salevitz's Performance

GOOD

What a horrible little person. He was rude, sarcastic, impatient, and left my teenage son in tears, with his self esteem plummeting. This man is downright abusive and I would not recommend him to anyone.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Salevitz was amazing and funny. We took our 9 month old to see him because we had some concerns. Ended up being nothing but he had me and my husband laughing the entire time, even though our baby cried the entire time. He eased our worries and didn't make us feel like we were overreacting....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
Horrible staff. Poor scheduling with urgent matters. They won't let me know if my daughters insurance papers are correct , but the said if they aren't I have to pay cash. Her apt is in 2 weeks called today to find out about insurance papers and got hung up on. So now I get to drive over an hr away...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1
We have been taking our son to Dr.Salevitz for the past 7 years. He has strabismus and had to have two surgeries to tighten the muscles. Dr. Salevitz has always been caring, informative and very professional. He always made sure that my son did not need to be seen or have surgery unless it was...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1
So glad to have double vision corrected. Dr. Salevitz has been very accomodating to my needs to help me have tbe eye surgery. Thank you! Shout out to Samantha who has been terific with follow up and administration.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option1