Dr. Mark Ryser, DMD

Dr. Mark Ryser, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male | 43 years old

20 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Ryser practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at 1 location in Taylorsville, UT.

Are you Dr. Ryser? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Ryser's Experience

Visiting Dr. Ryser

Dr. Ryser accepts 18 insurance carriers

Dr. Ryser's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ryser to family and friends
Dr. Ryser's Performance
in Taylorsville, UT |
Great staff. I will be bringing all my kids here for their wisdom teeth removal. I highly recommend Dr. Ryser.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
The office staff at Dr. Ryser's office is shady and deceitful in their billing practices. They billed me at the time of service after checking with my insurance and gave me a total amount due. I paid the amount stated at the time of service and then received a bill months later staying I was 90 days past due on an additional charge from their office! This was the first letter I had received from the office. I should not have received an additional bill as I was already told the total amount due.
in Taylorsville, UT |
My experience is great. When I walk in, the office staff is so friendly. Good environment. Love how it looks so nice and calm.
in Taylorsville, UT |
My visit here was extremely pleasant and I liked how they made us feel welcomed.
in Alpine, UT |
Recommend my daughter. This is a lovely nice place. So amazing. Nice place to go for a dentist.
Dr Mark Ryser is a fantastic oral surgeon. I've had several implants. I experienced no pain and the results are amazing. I would highly recommend him. I love his staff too. They are all very friendly and attentive.
Good. Very nice. Fast.
in West Valley |
Mark and his staff are amazing! I just had my wisdom teeth removed at his office and it was a great experience. From the initial exam and all throughout each step they took great care of me! Everyone is so kind and attentive, and they make sure you know what to expect and explain what's going on. Thank you to Mark and his staff!
in Taylorsville, UT |
I was so excited of the love, kindness, happiness and joy, warmth this office has given me. And the price they bend a lot, giving me a great deal. I was in joy and thrilled it did not cost an arm and a leg.
in Taylorsville, UT |
Very good experience with both my kids. The staff explains everything. Very professional.
in Taylorsville, UT |
The staff was professional, kind, caring and took the time to explain what they were doing and they listened to my concerns (like health concerns). I would recommend them to my family and friends.
in Taylorsville, UT |
Painless dentist. Staff was very helpful to get me in for an appointment.
Have you seen Dr. Mark Ryser, DMD?
Are you Dr. Ryser?

Compare Dr. Ryser

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Ryser's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Utah not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Dr. Ryser does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Ryser and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans

Graduated in 2004

Dr. Ryser does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ryser and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery