Dr. Mark Rybakov, DO

PsychiatryMale

Psychiatry

Dr. Mark Rybakov, DO is a Psychiatry Specialist in New York, NY and has over 16 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from NEW YORK INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY / OLD WESTBURY in 2006. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Mark Rybakov, DO

Dr. Rybakov's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rybakov

3.8

Dr. Rybakov

I don't know where some of these reviews come from however I have been a patient for now over 3 yrs and I have not a SINGLE complaint about Dr. Rybokov. He goes overboard for me and I cannot thank him enough for how much time, money and suffering he has saved me. Within an hour, he knew just about everything he needed by asking the right question's and I can say today he has prescribed me the correct medication for me after all these years and expirements. He is incredible and life changing. I would without a doubt recommend this Dr. He's capable and trustworthy and he has the knowledge and experience for anyone needing help and saving.
Olivia – Sep 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Rybakov, DO?
Dr. Rybakov is absolutely incredible. I’ve been seeing psychiatrists regularly for 10 years now and Dr. Rybakov stands out as the best. I move around a lot and it can be difficult for me to find a younger, adaptable, doctor in my area. Dr. Rybakov schedules zoom sessions and I never feel like he’s rushing me through anything. He listens and while he doesn’t take notes during our sessions, he still manages to remember everything about me from appointment to appointment. I also love that he keeps himself up to date on new medications to treat my issues. He’s fantastic. Yes— he’s expensive. However, he’s extremely upfront about his costs and he isn’t an absentee doctor. He’s there if you need him- day or night. Does your primary care doctor email you back within 5 minutes at 9pm? I doubt it. I’m paying for superior care with a doctor that will make time for me when I need it. Being in a good place is worth quite a lot.
Aug 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Rybakov, DO?
Dr Mark Rybakov has been my Doctor for many years excellent Doctor that has helped my mental Heath issues and thanks to him I’m stable and I highly recommend him to anyone that has any type of mental health issues
Hector Vasquez – Jul 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Rybakov, DO?
I have been a patient of Dr. Rybakov (St. Marks location) For several years & would never venture leaving, as long as he remains. I appreciate his professionalism, and approach to the practice. Both has aided in my healing tremendously. The most memorable moment I have of not only the type of doctor he is- But also what time of man/person. I innocently shared how impressed I was after visiting a FREE cancer organization. He looked into it- AND INSTANTLY VOLUNTEERED his professional services to the org.
F.G. – Jul 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Rybakov, DO?
As always he takes his time listens to your concerns. Truly provides empathy and understanding of one's mental health.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
MariaZabala – Mar 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Rybakov, DO?
He was nice at first, until he wasn’t. I initially thought I was getting good treatment, despite the fact that he charged an obscene amount of money per session. After a couple of months I had insults thrown at me, my anxiety dismissed, told me “You can’t be depressed because you’re smiling. Stop lying.”, called me a spoiled brat who thinks I can do whatever I want, and even screamed at my mom and brother to kick me out of the house and leave me homeless because I was struggling to go to school. I was 16 years old. One of the medications he prescribed me caused severe neurological issues and when I brought it up to him, he claimed it was impossible and that I was lying. The issues did stop after I stopped taking the medication, but he didn’t care. Eventually he abruptly pulled me off of all of my medications, leaving me in severe withdrawal, because according to him I didn’t have any “REAL” issues. He was a nightmare. Go seek out a better psychiatrist.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Anonymous – Aug 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Rybakov, DO?
Among mental health professionals I've met in NYC so far he is one of the best. Staff in St. Mark's Institute also seems friendly.
New York, NY – Jul 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Rybakov, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Rybakov?