Dr. Mark Rubin, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry ·  Male · Age 69

Dr. Rubin

Chandler Psychiatry

600 S Dobson Rd Chandler, AZ 85224

Dr. Mark Rubin, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Chandler, AZ and has been practicing for 36 years. He graduated from Columbia University College Of Physicians and Surgeons in 1977 and specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry and psychiatry.

Dr. Rubin accepts

Dr. Rubin accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check Dr. Rubin's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Borderline Personality Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Developmental and Learning Disorders
  • Disruptive Behavior Disorders
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Eating Disorders
  • Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
  • Impulse Control Disorders
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Mood Disorders
  • Neurodevelopmental Disorders
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Disorder
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychiatric Medication Therapy
  • Psychosis
  • Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Schizophrenia
  • Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)

I have over 40 years of providing psychiatric care to adolescent and young adult patients. With a location near ASU, many college students, community colleges and high school students are seen to help manage anxiety and mood disorders. I se...

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
  • Psychiatry

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
  • Psychiatry

1983
Beth Israel/Deaconess; Massachusetts Mental Health Center. Harvard University. Child/Adolescent Psychiatry
1981

Dr. Rubin?
Dr. Rubin's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mark Rubin, MD
RecentMost Helpful
I have been bringing my son to Dr. Rubin for the past 5 years now. I feel that it is such a blessing we found Dr. Rubin! He has helped my son out so much throughout the years. He always listens to my concerns and always has the solutions. He is always willing to help change things up to better our situation and is always wanting my sons best interests. Dr. Rubin is very knowledgeable in his field and very trustworthy on the decisions he helps make for my son. Extremely Happy we found Dr. Rubin!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Rubin, MD?
Dr. Rubin has all the qualities of a good psychiatrist and a special talent with kids. He allows adequate time for patients. He asks targeted questions that help to diagnosis and make a treatment plan. He knows when to stop or change medication after a reasonable amount of time. He respects and really, really listens to the patients. In our case, a 16 year old granddaughter. Mainly, Dr. Rubin is a great human being and that's why he's an excellent psychiatrist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Rubin, MD?
His knowledge and experience set him apart from most psychiatrists I have worked with. He is spot on with his diagnosis. He works at having a great patient relationship and remembers you when he sees you. So happy to find him. He is absolutely great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Rubin, MD?
Dr. Rubin has literally given me my son back. We found Dr. Rubin after my sons previous psychiatrist had given up and couldn't help us. He has bent over backwards to give my son the best possible treatment. He is very knowledgable, easy to talk to and caring. I honestly feel so great full we found him, he has literally changed are life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Rubin, MD?
We have found Dr. Rubin extremely knowledgeable where autism intersects with psychiatry. Dr. Rubin has gone above and beyond for us which we very much appreciate; even when the going was not very easy due to the diagnosis of our son. He also takes the time to talk with us. Our son very much likes talking to Dr. Rubin and feels at ease with him. This is a huge compliment to the caring nature of Dr. Rubin. We are so lucky to have found this Doctor just around the corner from us. Thanks so much.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Rubin, MD?
Dr. Rubin has been my child's psychiatrist since she started talking of suicide 41/2 yrs ago. He has worked hard to reach an accurate diagnosis and prescribe the medication and dosage that will be of help to her. He has been an advocate in her educational challenges in our school district and he has been available in crisis situations. He is highly qualified and he truly cares about the well being of his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Rubin, MD?
I recommend Dr. Rubin to anyone whom needs real care. We all know that It takes a special kind of individual to listen, consider, and follow up and that is Dr. Rubin. He is experience and thorough, I feel complete about my sons care and I really like his Nurse Felicia as well she is AWESOME !!!! She is always smiling and prompt and involved with our needs and follows up on time every time. Ultimate team work We are happy and look forward to all of our visit there.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Rubin, MD?
I highly recommend Mark Rubin. He changed my old prescription by which I should take 2 medicines, but now I only take 1 and feel much better. He is not only experienced but also patient. We have a chat over the symptoms for almost an hour during each visit. In addition, he solved my financial obstacle by contacting the insurance company and making the medicine covered.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Rubin, MD?
We've seen Dr Rubin for a few years now, and our experience has been nothing but positive. He listens thoughtfully without interruption and without judgement. He always has great suggestions taking into account our specific circumstances and is flexible with the course of treatment. He never rushes you and really cares about your progress. He was highly recommended to us by another family in the same situation, and we're grateful we've been able to have him as a provider!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Rubin, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rubin?

Chandler Psychiatry