Dr. Mark Rosenblatt, MD

Dr. Mark Rosenblatt, MD

Gastroenterology  |

Dr. Mark Rosenblatt, MD is a gastroenterology doctor who practices in Greeley, CO. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Rosenblatt is affiliated with North Colorado Medical Center.

Banner Health Clinic

• Cofinity
  • Community Health Choice
  • EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Rosenblatt

I am committed to providing exceptional patient care.

Dr. Rosenblatt's Experience

Dr. Rosenblatt's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Gastroenterology

• Gallstones
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastric Ulcer
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Bleeding
  • Zenker's Diverticulum

• Bile Duct Procedure
  • Biliary Drainage
  • Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography)
  • Endoscopic Mucosal Resection
  • Endoscopic Pseudocyst Drainage
  • Endoscopic Ultrasound
  • Endoscopic Zenker's Diverticulum Surgery
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Gastroenterology Procedures
  • Hemorrhoidectomy or Excision of Anal Tags
  • Liver Biopsy
  • Manometry
  • Radiofrequency Ablation for Barrett's Esophagus
  • Sphincterotomy

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Sackler School Of Medicine, Tel Aviv University
  • Aurora St Luke's Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2001
  • University Pittsburgh Health Sys
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2000

Dr. Rosenblatt has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rosenblatt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rosenblatt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Rosenblatt's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rosenblatt to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Rosenblatt's Performance
in Sterling, CO |
Dr. Rosenblatt was very helpful and thanks to him I can eat again! Very professional but personal! He helped us through a trying time!! Thank you Dr. Rosenblatt!
We are happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience! I will be sure to share your feedback with the appropriate care team. Sincerely, Matthew
in Torrington, WY |
While visiting relatives in Colorado, my husband was admitted to the hospital with health concerns. Dr. Rosenblatt was his gastroenterologist. Dr. Rosenblatt was very professional, efficient, and thorough. He showed genuine care and concern as he explained the situation, made recommendations and completed follow-up care. We highly recommend Dr. Rosenblatt to others.
Thank you for the feedback on your experience. We will be sure to share it with the appropriate care team. We strive to provide the best experience for our patients and their families so this review made our day! Sincerely, Matthew
Johnstown, CO |
Very knowledgeable physician. Would recommend to all of my family. Stays current with new treatment options and explains pros and cons of them.
My husband had 2 colonoscopies scheduled with this doctor. Initially his referring physician had listed as non-preventative. He had a polyp removed his last colonoscopy he did not have cancer. This was updated to preventative. My husband rescheduled and just got a call that he needs to bring $2000 to the appointment since it is not a preventative procedure. Dr Rosenblatt refused to change his diagnosis. Probably gets more money, doesn't care about patient who may end up getting cancer, Greedy.
I understand the challenges of navigating the costs of gastrointestinal procedures, and I am keenly aware of the frustrations of receiving unexpected bills. But please understand as a salaried physician there is no financial gain on my part, and all healthcare is vigorously regulated and any deviation would be considered fraudulent. Please consider contacting Margaret.Carmona @Bannerhealth.com, executive director BMG Western region , #970-395-7892, for questions.
in greeley, colo |
dr. rosenblatt absolutely saved my life. my very first routine colonoscopy revealed 2 very large cancerous polyps on both sides of my colon...as they were large and he was unable to remove them completely but spent quite some time attempting to do so. they sent me home with pics and he diligently called as soon as results were in and we had an office visit and i was referred to dr. le ...a very skilled surgeon. anastomosis removal of my colon and reconnect. year later.. and all is A-ok!
in Loveland, CO |
Dr. Mark Rosenblatt is an excellent care provider in every aspect of his job. It feels like it is more than just a career for him because he makes his patients feel like family. That also does not go unnoticed for his caring staff. I have been seeing Dr. Rosenblatt for the better part of five years and would not even consider seeing another doctor. He has fantastic bed-side manner and is very kind, understanding and EMANATES EVERYTHING THAT A DOCTOR SHOULD BE. I could not be more pleased!!!
in Greeley, CO |
Very good. Professional and through with his work. Had a large polyp removed and no problem what so ever.
in Boulder, CO |
I have had chronic constipation issues most my adult life. Trying every thing possible, I finally went to Dr. Mark and his advice and support has helped me tremendously. Always fitting me in and patiently listening to my problems. I have been to many other Gastro Doc's and they pass me along telling me to take more fiber. Thanks goodness I finally found a doc that listens.
in Boulder, CO |
Dr. Rosenblatt has been successful in helping me manage my UC. I've been to a number of Gastro docs but he has a unique insight into getting to heart of the problem very quickly. The smartest thing I did was listen to his instructions exactly how he laid them out. I feel incredibly fortunate to have found him. It's worth the drive to Greeley!
in Greeley, CO |
I have been a patient of his for a number of years and have found him to be an excellent Gastroenterologist as he has always listened to my questions regarding my acid reflux situation and continues to work with me in relieving it. He has run test on me and given me not only medications to help controlling it but also suggested dietary changes and exercise to minimize the discomfort. I have been very satisfied with the care has he provided me with and would recommend him to others.
in Fort collins |
I was referred to Dr. Rosenblatt by a surgeon at North Colorado medical center. Dr. Rosenblatt was very professional, attentive, and caring. He came to my hospital room on a daily basis, and answered questions. I would recommend him to anyone.
in Greeley, CO |
I was surprised Dr. Rosenblatt didn't wait for me to come to after having a colonoscopy and upper scan before leaving the hospital. My next appointment couldn't be scheduled any sooner than a month out. He left me with a prescription at the hospital, which was equivalent to a med I was already taking. I didn't know this until my visit with him a month later. He informed me that I didn't need to be on both meds. All he had to do was read my file to determine what meds I was currently taking.
in Greeley, CO |
Only saw him briefly while prepping then while incoherent and sedated after my procedure. Never contacted me about bioipsy results - I finally got them by calling. I sent two emails and left two phone messages - he never responded. I wouldn't know the guy if we shared a dinner table. Pleasant, albeit aloof, unimpressive - has the air of I've got better things to do I still don't have a definitive answer to my persistent problem and will likely go to another clinic. Wouldn't recommend him
Have you seen Dr. Mark Rosenblatt, MD?

Visit Dr. Rosenblatt

Cofinity PPO
  • Community Health Choice
    Emblem Health
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Health Net
    Tricare
  • HealthPlus
    Tricare
  • inHealth
  • INTotal Health
    Medicaid
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medica