Dr. Mark Rosenberg, MD

Phlebology •  Male • Age 59

Dr. Mark Rosenberg, MD is a phlebologist in Boca Raton, FL and has been practicing for 27 years. He specializes in phlebology and internal medicine.

Advanced Medical Therapeutics

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rosenberg

Dr. Rosenberg?
Dr. Rosenberg's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mark Rosenberg, MD
Don’t understand why no one has called me back. I have left three messages for a new patient appointment. Seems like Dr. Rosenberg (or his staff) doesn’t want new patients?!
Roberta Oberman – Oct 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Rosenberg, MD?
He is one of the smartest doctors out there.
Boca Raton – Jun 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Rosenberg, MD?
I would trust no one else with my health and wellness. Dr Rosenberg is the finest in the business.
Apr 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Rosenberg, MD?
dr rosenberg is the best doctor i have used. i would and do recommend to all my friends
Apr 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Rosenberg, MD?
Dr Rosenberg made me come back to life ! Thank you !
Mar 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Rosenberg, MD?
Dr. Rosenberg has been treating me for a rare & aggressive uterine cancer for the last 3 1/2 years. I am cancer free & enjoying an active lifestyle. He is the most wonderful doctor because of his empathy & his brilliance. His office is run efficiently by a well-trained caring staff. He is on the cutting edge of cancer treatments & has lectured his peers on his methods at Harvard University & is loved by all the patients I have met in his office. I cannot praise this remarkable physician enough.
doris hochheiser in Lake Worth, FL – Nov 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Rosenberg, MD?
Dr Rosenberg is the most compassionate, real, thorough and well read doctors I have ever met. He gives you the feeling of truly being cared for and at the same time giving you the most up to date traditional and alternative information available.
Aug 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Rosenberg, MD?
Calls himself a cancer researcher but does not provide any data regarding the effectiveness of his treatments. Uses unproven and ineffective methods at great financial and personal cost to his patients.
Jun 12, 2016
Thank you for your feedback. I/ we take any and...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Rosenberg, MD?
Dr. Mark Rosernberg is a wonderful and very intelligent doctor. The office staff is great. I highly recommend him and his office staff.
Mar 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Rosenberg, MD?
Dr Rosenberg is top notch.
Jan 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Rosenberg, MD?
Very professional doctor that is passionate about his patients overall health. He is extremely knowledgeable and keeps up with the latest trends in medicine.
Dec 18, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Rosenberg, MD?
Dr. Rosenberg is the most knowledgeable and dedicated man in his field. He is the best!
Nov 05, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Rosenberg, MD?
From the moment I walked in the office, I felt welcome and cared for by the office staff. What a great way to start an appointment. Unfortunately, I was late for my appointment. He still spent more than the allotted hour speaking with me. My husband couldn't be here so he suggested conferencing him in so he could be part of the conversation. Dr. Rosenberg was kind, compassionate, and incredibly knowledgeable. Typically, you don't get all of those qualities in one doctor. ...
Oct 28, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Rosenberg, MD?
I've been visiting Mark for the past 5 years and always feel as if I am receiving top notch treatment. The staff goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable and taken care of. I highly recommend Dr. Rosenberg to all.
Sep 11, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Rosenberg, MD?
Dr Rosenberg is one of the most compassionate, professional, competent, and caring doctors we have ever met. When other doctors gave us no other alternatives except comfort care, he helped us get on the road to healing and recovery. He is on the cutting edge and always reading and educating himself with the newest ways to help his patients. He also treats each patient individually and really comes through for each one. Easily accessible and doesn't shy away from challengi...
Aug 26, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Rosenberg, MD?
I am a MD and he goes way beyond all others. Dr. Rosenberg is one of a kind. he is the doctor you wait 30 years for. He is far ahead of the current medical knowledge curve. he knows all the latest medical literature information. I am a MD and I tell everyone he is the smartest and best doctor I have ever known. What makes him so special is his dedication to make me better and spends a lot of time with me.
Jun 15, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Rosenberg, MD?
It\'s is so good to have such a great doctor taking care of my health!
Jun 11, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Rosenberg, MD?
He is the most knowledgeable, incredible, caring, and thorough doctor. For over 30 plus years I have been misdiagnosed with hypothyroidism. I have suffered with every symptom and at least 15 doctors with the same incorrect diagnosis. Not until I visited with Dr. Rosenberg was I able to finally receive the help and healing back to good health.
Jun 10, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Rosenberg, MD?
Dr. Rosenberg is the most compassionate as well as technically competent doctor I have ever visited. He was methodical in his approach with me and my family. He takes the time to thoroughly review your lab results with you and present options. He then lets you make the final decision with no pressure or fear tactics. In addition, he listens deeply to your concerns and answers all of your questions thoroughly. Finally, the AMT Care staff is friendly, organized, and always...
May 15, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Rosenberg, MD?
I started working with Dr. Mark Rosenberg 6 months ago and have had an exceptional experience not only with my treatment, but with Dr. Rosenberg and his staff. Dr. Rosenberg was able to customize a treatment plan based on my individual needs that has been successful and he and his staff have been so caring and supportive throughout my treatment. I could not imagine working with anyone other than Dr. Rosenberg and his staff at Advanced Medical Therapeutics.
Apr 02, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Rosenberg, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rosenberg?

Dr. Rosenberg accepts

Dr. Rosenberg accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
BlueDental Choice
Medicare

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Rosenberg treats your condition or procedure

• Nutritional Supplementation
  • Physical Examination
  • Stress Management
  • Wellness Examination

Dr. Rosenberg is the founder and medical director of the AMTs Institute for Healthy Aging and Integrative Cancer Therapeutics, which together integrate traditional western medicine and the latest science with complementary and alternative medicine to...

• Phlebology

1993
Brooke Amy Medical Center
1989
Army Med Coll, Quaid-E-Azam Univ, Rawalpindi, Pakistan

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Rosenberg treats patients.

Boca Raton Regional Hospital