Dr. Mark Rosenberg, MD

Dr. Mark Rosenberg, MD

Phlebology  ·

Dr. Mark Rosenberg, MD is a phlebologist in Boca Raton, FL and has been practicing for 31 years. He specializes in phlebology, integrative medicine, and more.Read his story

Advanced Medical Therapeutics

4800 N Federal Hwy Bldg B

Boca Raton, FL 33431

• Medicare

Insurance accepted

Medicare

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Rosenberg treats your condition or procedure

• Nutritional Supplementation
  • Physical Examination
  • Stress Management
  • Wellness Examination

Dr. Rosenberg is the founder and medical director of the AMT's Institute for Healthy Aging and Integrative Cancer Therapeutics.

• Phlebology

91.78082191780823%

Dr. Rosenberg?
Dr. Rosenberg's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mark Rosenberg, MD
I would trust no one else with my health and wellness. Dr Rosenberg is the finest in the business.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Rosenberg, MD?
dr rosenberg is the best doctor i have used. i would and do recommend to all my friends
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Rosenberg, MD?
Dr Rosenberg made me come back to life ! Thank you !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Rosenberg, MD?
Dr. Rosenberg has been treating me for a rare & aggressive uterine cancer for the last 3 1/2 years. I am cancer free & enjoying an active lifestyle. He is the most wonderful doctor because of his empathy & his brilliance. His office is run efficiently by a well-trained caring staff. He is on the cutting edge of cancer treatments & has lectured his peers on his methods at Harvard University & is loved by all the patients I have met in his office. I cannot praise this remarkable physician enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Rosenberg, MD?
Dr Rosenberg is the most compassionate, real, thorough and well read doctors I have ever met. He gives you the feeling of truly being cared for and at the same time giving you the most up to date traditional and alternative information available.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Rosenberg, MD?
Calls himself a cancer researcher but does not provide any data regarding the effectiveness of his treatments. Uses unproven and ineffective methods at great financial and personal cost to his patients.
Thank you for your feedback. I/ we take any and...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Rosenberg, MD?
Dr. Mark Rosernberg is a wonderful and very intelligent doctor. The office staff is great. I highly recommend him and his office staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Rosenberg, MD?
Dr Rosenberg is top notch.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Rosenberg, MD?
Very professional doctor that is passionate about his patients overall health. He is extremely knowledgeable and keeps up with the latest trends in medicine.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Rosenberg, MD?
Dr. Rosenberg is the most knowledgeable and dedicated man in his field. He is the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Rosenberg, MD?
From the moment I walked in the office, I felt welcome and cared for by the office staff. What a great way to start an appointment. Unfortunately, I was late for my appointment. He still spent more than the allotted hour speaking with me. My husband couldn't be here so he suggested conferencing him in so he could be part of the conversation. Dr. Rosenberg was kind, compassionate, and incredibly knowledgeable. Typically, you don't get all of those qualities in one doctor. ...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Rosenberg, MD?
I've been visiting Mark for the past 5 years and always feel as if I am receiving top notch treatment. The staff goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable and taken care of. I highly recommend Dr. Rosenberg to all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Rosenberg, MD?
Dr Rosenberg is one of the most compassionate, professional, competent, and caring doctors we have ever met. When other doctors gave us no other alternatives except comfort care, he helped us get on the road to healing and recovery. He is on the cutting edge and always reading and educating himself with the newest ways to help his patients. He also treats each patient individually and really comes through for each one. Easily accessible and doesn't shy away from challengi...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Rosenberg, MD?
I am a MD and he goes way beyond all others. Dr. Rosenberg is one of a kind. he is the doctor you wait 30 years for. He is far ahead of the current medical knowledge curve. he knows all the latest medical literature information. I am a MD and I tell everyone he is the smartest and best doctor I have ever known. What makes him so special is his dedication to make me better and spends a lot of time with me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Rosenberg, MD?
It\'s is so good to have such a great doctor taking care of my health!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Rosenberg, MD?
He is the most knowledgeable, incredible, caring, and thorough doctor. For over 30 plus years I have been misdiagnosed with hypothyroidism. I have suffered with every symptom and at least 15 doctors with the same incorrect diagnosis. Not until I visited with Dr. Rosenberg was I able to finally receive the help and healing back to good health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Rosenberg, MD?
Dr. Rosenberg is the most compassionate as well as technically competent doctor I have ever visited. He was methodical in his approach with me and my family. He takes the time to thoroughly review your lab results with you and present options. He then lets you make the final decision with no pressure or fear tactics. In addition, he listens deeply to your concerns and answers all of your questions thoroughly. Finally, the AMT Care staff is friendly, organized, and always...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Rosenberg, MD?
I started working with Dr. Mark Rosenberg 6 months ago and have had an exceptional experience not only with my treatment, but with Dr. Rosenberg and his staff. Dr. Rosenberg was able to customize a treatment plan based on my individual needs that has been successful and he and his staff have been so caring and supportive throughout my treatment. I could not imagine working with anyone other than Dr. Rosenberg and his staff at Advanced Medical Therapeutics.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Rosenberg, MD?
I am always encouraged to stay proactive with my health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Rosenberg, MD?
Dr. and staff treated me with professionalism, compassion and love at a time when I was very much in need. When all hope was lost through "conventional" methods of treating my stage 4 cancer, I was fortunate enough to find Dr. Mark Rosenberg. By means of his alternative protocol combined with his strength of purpose, compassion and skill I have been able to maintain a productive, active and healthy lifestyle without the use of IV chemo drugs. I implore anyone who finds th...
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Rosenberg?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Rosenberg treats patients.