Dr. Mark Rosen, MD

Practices Nephrology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 35 reviews.
Author:
Seeing Dr Rosen has improved my health bc of the constant fear of not receiving the info I needed to continue with my life from the two previous doctors i had seen. Dr Rosen is such an awesome doctor bc he explained my condition and gave me the peace of mind needed to continue with my life. Can't say enough about him and the quality of care he has provided. I'm so thankful to God for Dr Rosen!
Author:
Dr. Rosen was very compassionate and knowledgeable about my situation. He explained all blood work and symptoms I was having fully to me! Very good doctor!!
Author:
Dr. Rosen is perhaps my favorite health care practitioner ever! He is knowledgeable and takes the time to answer all my questions, but beyond that, he is kind. He goes the extra distance to ensure that I am healthy--taking the initiative to order tests and monitor my condition in a way that other kidney specialists would not. He has guided me to restore my health so I no longer need to see him any longer, and I am kind of sad about that! He's just the best and I'd recommend him to anyone.
Author:
Direct, honest, and empathic...
Author:
Knowledgeable and a great doctor
Author:
Very professional. Gives his full attention when examining you. Takes the time to explain.
Author:
Dr. Rosen was very compassionate and patient explaining my test results. I highly recommend him!
Author:
My experience seeing Dr. Rosen has been great ??, and he calmed my fears about what was actually happening in my body. He use layman terminology to communicate his finding and this was very refreshing as a patient with limited knowledge. I'm very thankful for the care given me. I pray that Dr. Rosen 's success with his patient continue for many years to come. ?
Very outstanding medical professional
Author:
Competent, calm and empathetic! Couldn't ask for more.
very straightforward.
Author:
He is a very nice man.I feel confident with the information he tells me.
Author:
He is very patient and explains everything in full detail.
Author:
Dr Rosen is an Amazing doctor I would refer him to everyone. He gives you the help and reassurance the he will do all to help in your health conditions. He has great bedside manners too.
Author:
I appreciate him 4 always telling me the truth about my kidney he has made this disease I have more understanding
Author:
takes time to discuss and explain reasoning
Author:
Dr was clear and understanding with what he explained to me
Author:
He explains everything well. Has a friendly attitude.