Dr. Mark Ros, MD

Dr. Mark Ros, MD

Ophthalmology  |

Dr. Mark Ros, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Lombard, IL. He is 65 years old. Dr. Ros is affiliated with Elmhurst Memorial Hospital and Alexian Brothers Medical Center.

ELMHURST MEMORIAL LOMBARD HEALTH CENTER

130 S Main St Ste 305

Lombard, IL 60148

Learn about Dr. Ros

Experience for Dr. Ros

Gain confidence in your healthcare decisions by comparing quality indicators on our provider profiles: education, board certification, years of practice, patient experience, and now Top Care Areas, which gives frequency in conditions treated or procedures performed. More about finding the right doctor for you

Top Care Areas for Dr. Ros by Patient Volume

Blepharitis

Dr. Ros's volume for this condition ranks within the 82nd percentile in our national data set. This is statistically normal relative to his peers.

Floaters

Dr. Ros's volume for this condition ranks within the 74th percentile in our national data set. This is statistically normal relative to his peers.

Eyelid Disorders

Dr. Ros's volume for this condition ranks within the 72nd percentile in our national data set. This is statistically normal relative to his peers.

Need Other Care?

Discover how Dr. Ros compares to peers nationwide for your care needs.

?

Where our data comes from - The data you see on providers' Healthgrades profiles comes from both the provider and public sources. The Top Care Areas section uses public data from billing claims that providers submit to insurance companies. That data is filed nationwide on behalf of the provider to either the government or a private health insurance company.

How we evaluate our data - Patient volume is analyzed by provider and compared nationally with all providers who perform the same procedure, or treat the same condition. We organize the volume data in percentile ranking from 'may perform' for the lowest claims volume to 'Very High' for the highest claims volume data. For a given condition or procedure, performance categories are defined based on 80%, 90%, and 95% confidence intervals from the average patient volume for all providers in our database. Providers identified as ‘may perform’ do not have sufficient volume for Healthgrades to create a statistical evaluation.

Are you Dr. Ros?

Learn more about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ophthalmology

Dr. Ros does not have any board certifications listed.

• Blepharitis
  • Cataract
  • Chalazion
  • Corneal Diseases
  • Corneal Erosion
  • Corneal Ulcer
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen
  • Ocular Hypertension
  • Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis)
  • Pterygium
  • Senile Cataracts

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University Of Pennsylvania Philadelphia Pa
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Northwestern University Chicago Il
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University Of Illinois Chicago Il

Dr. Ros has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ros has no media or publications listed.

• Polish

Dr. Ros does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ros and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ros' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ros to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Ros' Performance
Palos Park, IL |
Waited only 15 minutes before seeing the doctor. Very thorough. Allowed me to talk about my condition, then asked questions. Gave me a long exam and shined a lot of light into my eyes, then talked to me in a words I could understand. After seeing many eye doctors I finally found an MD who was nice and explained my health problem in simple terms. I saw him during the first visit and one visit later I was problem-free. Thank you, Dr. Ros !
Lombard, IL |
In my opinion a Quack. Does not listen. Misdiagnosis. Had to keep returning because of terrible pain, and he suggested I was coming so often to socialize. I went to another doctor, diagnosed properly and was pain free by end of visit due to appropriate treatment.
Glen Ellyn, IL |
Doctor Ros was the first eye doctor that I've ever been to that didn't try to sell me on eye glasses. I felt he was honest about my eye health and helped me improve computer related eye strain.
Have you seen Dr. Mark Ros, MD?
Are you Dr. Ros?