Dr. Mark Romanelli, MD

Dr. Mark Romanelli, MD

Dermatology  ·
Male

Dr. Mark Romanelli, MD is a dermatologist in Chicago, IL and has been practicing for 5 years. He specializes in dermatology.

Northwestern Medical Group

1333 W Belmont Ave Ste 200

Chicago, IL 60657

• Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • HealthLink
  • HFN
  • UniCare

Learn about Dr. Romanelli

See how frequently Dr. Romanelli performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Rash
Warts
high
Skin Infections
high

Dr. Romanelli's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Romanelli ""Better people means better experiences. Our care team is committed to delivering results that change lives." "

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• SUNY Upstate Medical University At Syracuse
    Medical School | Graduated 2009
  • Rush University Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Romanelli has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Romanelli does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Romanelli and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Romanelli's Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Romanelli to family and friends

Dr. Romanelli's Performance

Outrageous billing practices. His examination was not thorough. I felt like he wanted me out of the office after 5 minutes after meeting with him. After his consultation, I treated with a different dermatologist who cared and treated my condition. I would never recommend Dr. Romanelli to any of...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I’ve seen Dr. Romanelli several times over the past 5 years and find him highly competent with a gentle, thoughtful disposition that I really appreciate. He is excellent at explaining treatment options and their pros and cons. I find his assistant, Brittany, helpful and welcoming. I highly...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Romanelli was great. I saw him for management of acne and he asked about all of the things I've previously tried and went through numerous additional options to try. He mentioned communication through MyChart if my initial treatment isn't working, which is very convenient as a patient.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
Very attentive, knowledgeable, and patient doctor! Dr. Romanelli was on time, took his time with me, listened to all of my complaints, answered all of my questions, asked me questions to learn more about my condition. He provided me with great immediate treatment, and was honest and realistic about...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0
I was charged for a 15 minute consulation when I spoke to the woman working the front desk and asked for a prescription refill.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option23