Dr. Mark Richards, MD

Dr. Mark Richards, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·
Dr. Mark Richards, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Rockville, MD and has been practicing for 28 years. He graduated from University Of Maryland School Of Medicine in 1983 and specializes in plastic surgery.Read his story

11300 Rockville Pike Ste 912

Rockville, MD 20852

• One Net

Learn about Dr. Richards

Dr. Richards' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Richards "As a board-certified plastic surgeon and the founder of Ageless Impressions - Plastic Surgery Institute, I am dedicated to helping patients in the Washington, DC area achieve their aesthetic goals. A graduate of Yale, I developed a passion for plastic and reconstructive surgery at the University of Maryland School of Medicine, where I earned my medical degree. Today, I am proud to offer my patients a broad array of advanced surgical and non-surgical cosmetic treatments, utilizing state-of-the-art technology. Committed to delivering beautiful, natural looking results, I am extensively trained in procedures for the face, breasts, and body, including breast augmentation, tummy tuck, rhinoplasty, cheek lift surgery, and more. Recognized by a number of prestigious medical organizations, I am honored to have been named "Top Doctor" by U.S. News & World Report and to serve as a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons."

• Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Yale University
  • St Barnabas Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1988
  • Lahey Clin Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1990

Dr. Richards has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Richards does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Richards and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Richards' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Richards

3.5

Dr. Richards?
Dr. Richards' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mark Richards, MD
I have had treatments done by Dr. Richards and his Nurse, and I am very pleased with the results. He is very professional and personable and his office staff is wonderful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Richards, MD?
Dr. Richards has been helping me for six years. As a fellow surgeon, I feel that he shows great empathy in addition to great skill. Where some surgeons will reject scientific questions, he welcomes them and can back up his answers with science, rather than just opinions. I would highly recommend...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Richards, MD?
Dr. Richards and his staff have been nothing short of AMAZING! I had breast reduction/lift surgery and I am extremely happy with my results. My scars are healing wonderfully and I couldn’t ask for better looking breasts. He is highly recommended. ????
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Richards, MD?
Ruined my life. He gives you consent forms minutes before surgery and fails to inform you of any risks. His patient coordinator lied to my face. He destroyed my face and health and now I have to spend tens of thousands of dollars trying to repair what he did to me, and it will never be as good as...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Richards, MD?
He's dangerous and his knowledge is less than a butcher
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Richards?