Dr. Mark Ramirez, MD

Dr. Mark Ramirez, MD

Dermatology  ·
Dr. Mark Ramirez, MD is a dermatologist in San Angelo, TX and has been practicing for 9 years. He graduated from University Of Texas At Galveston / Medical Branch in 2004 and specializes in dermatology.

3555 Knickerbocker Rd

San Angelo, TX 76904

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • HAP Insurance
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Ramirez

See how frequently Dr. Ramirez performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Impetigo
Skin Infections
Actinic Keratosis

Dr. Ramirez's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Ramirez "At West Texas Dermatology & Skin Cancer Center, the large scale institutional mentality is missing. That's because Dr. Mark Ramirez and his wife Stephanie, an RN and office manager with the practice, have decided on a patient centered, personalized approach.

Dr. Mark Ramirez is the West Texas Leader in Skin Cancer Care!"

• Dermatology

Undergraduate School | Graduated 2000
    Medical School | Graduated 2004
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2005
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Ramirez has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ramirez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ramirez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ramirez's Reviews

4.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ramirez to family and friends

Dr. Ramirez's Performance

The worst it was a waste of time he didn’t spend the time to examine my situation he seemed rush he gave me one recommended and to find out that I caint even used the product now I am seriously searching for more bedside manner and less rushing I waited for him the least he could have done was show...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I had to switch dermatologist because the one I've been seeing for the past 20 years left town. Wish I would have switched to Dr. Ramirez a long time ago. Professional. Knowledgeable. Personable. Highly recommend!.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
I went for a consultation and finding solution to a problem with great hopes. I knew the obvious solution which even the google recommends when I searched but I thought going to him would help me out with other alternatives. Unfortunately I think I made a wrong decision by going and spending $125...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option2

We are truly sorry that your experience did not live up to your expectation. If in any way you feel that your prescribed treatment is not optimal for you, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will happily make other recommendations if they are appropriate for your condition. We do pride ourselves on delivering exceptional care in an efficient manner. This allows us to minimize wait times for all patients and promptly provide appointments when the need arises.

Professional in approaching the condition but could have a better bed side manner in making sure the patient gets a clear explanation of the condition. I suspect most like to feel something other than a paycheck to the medical profession. Maybe my expectations are old and outdated but I don't think...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

We sincerely apologize your expectations were not met at your visit. If at any time, you or anyone feels they do not have a clear understanding of any aspect of their condition, we encourage you to contact us and make sure we answer any questions you have. Rest assured that Dr. Ramirez does TRULY care about his patients and puts them first above everything else. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and hope we can use it to continually improve our level of care.

Excellent experience. The staff is friendly and cheerful and got me right in. Dr. Ramirez puts you at ease right away, is very thorough and explains what he is doing as the exam progresses. He listens to your questions and is very helpful and down to earth with his answers. I am a first time...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0

We are so happy you had an enjoyable experience at our office! We strive to provide excellent care and we try to always go above and beyond for our patients! Welcome to our West Texas Derm family!