Dr. Mark Petroff, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 64

Dr. Petroff

Petroff Center

17720 Jean Way Ste 100 Lake Oswego, OR 97035

Dr. Mark Petroff, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Lake Oswego, OR. He is affiliated with medical facilities Legacy Meridian Park Medical Center and Providence St. Vincent Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Petroff to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Mark Petroff, MD with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists near you

Dr. Petroff's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Petroff

3.6

Dr. Petroff?
  • Wait times (18)
  • Office environment (17)
  • Staff friendliness (16)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (7)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (6)
  • Appointment was rushed (5)
I am extremely satisfied with my rhinoplasty.
Nov 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Petroff, MD?
He’s a top professional.. He tells you straight forward what he will and will not do, what he believes is best for you and he tells you why. He totally follows through and gives you the results that you’re expecting. His staff is kind courteous respectful and efficient. They are always looking out for your best interest and they make sure you’re well cared for. It’s hard to find someone who does this better in Oregon. You won’t be disappointed.
Yes Roberta Tryon – Aug 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Petroff, MD?
Dr. Petroff runs an immaculate facility with exceptional team members and customer service. From start to finish the primary focus was my comfort and care. I couldn't be happier.
Feb 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Petroff, MD?
I went with Dr. Petroff for a revision rhinoplasty in spite of overcoming a scathing review from another patient. His legal agreement assured me that if I was not satisfied, he would repair or perform surgery again to address the issue. After the procedure, that agreement did not apply; he was helpful with injections to manage swelling, but there is a big indent on one side of my nose and it is just so uneven--looks like several different noses from each angle. He said he would not recommend surgery again, but I have been to other doctors who would to address the indent and uneven tip. I feel lied to and deformed after spending $8K or so to now have another bigger problem, now with a noticeably crooked beak in just another location.
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jan 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Petroff, MD?
Dr. Petroff and his team were so kind, caring, and courteous throughout my whole medical experience with the clinic. It was clear that everyone was genuinely considerate of my desires and needs, and the results were all I ever wanted. I would definitely recommend Dr. Petroff to others, and am so grateful for him!
Shayla in Portland, OR – Jan 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Petroff, MD?
I chose Dr. Petroff first because he is double certified, so not only do I have a beautiful nose but also a functional nose. The second reason I chose him is, because he creates a nose that fits your face not just the same nose for everyone like I have seen with other surgeons portfolios! I love my new nose! I used to run away from getting my pictures taken because of my large hideous nose but not anymore! Dr. Petroff and his staff are top notch 100% the best and I recommend them to everyone
Jen in Lake Oswego , OR – Dec 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Petroff, MD?
love -love -love this place . Highly recommended!!!!
Mariam in Portland – Aug 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Petroff, MD?
Dr. Petroff was the most humble, amazing doctor I have ever met. I would recommend him and his team to anyone looking to have a medical procedure done. I have never felt so comfortable with a medical team, where I knew from the beginning that this is the place I 100% want to have my surgery done at. Every single person I met there was friendly, organized, and very professional. He is an amazing doctor that has an incredible gift and he has a whole team that makes his practice so ideal.
Kate in Portland, OR – Jul 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Petroff, MD?
Although I got excellent results from my first face life with Dr. Petroff (quite a few years ago), I was not at all happy with the modified face lift I got about a year ago. I have seen minimal results and none of the issues for which I sought the procedure were actually corrected. It was a very costly procedure for the poor outcome. I won't ever go back, and I would never recommend him to friends or colleagues.
Gig Harbor, WA – Nov 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Petroff, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Petroff?

Our primary goal at the Petroff Center is to provide the highest quality service to all of our patients.  We earn the confidence of our patients by...Read more

Dr. Mark A. Petroff is a board certified Facial Plastic surgeon that specializes in surgery of the face, head and neck.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery

1989
Fellowship In Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, McCollough Plastic Surgery
1988