Dr. Mark Perlsweig, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry ·  Male · Age 58

Dr. Perlsweig

Dr. Mark Perlsweig, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Burlingame, CA and has been practicing for 30 years. He graduated from University Of Maryland School Of Medicine in 1986 and specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry, pediatric psychiatry, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Perlsweig accepts

Dr. Perlsweig accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross
PHCS Network
AARP MedicareComplete SecureHorizons Plan 1 HMO
AARP MedicareComplete SecureHorizons Plan 2 HMO
United Behavioral Health

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Perlsweig's experience treating your condition or procedure

• ADHD Testing
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Asperger Syndrome
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Autism
  • Hypomania
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Medication Management
  • Mood Disorders
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Outpatient Psychiatry
  • Panic Attack
  • Panic Disorder
  • Pediatric Behavior Disorders
  • Pediatric Counseling
  • Play Therapy
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychopharmacologic Treatment
  • Psychotherapy Services

Dr. Perlsweig has practiced in the same office for almost 30 years serving a highly educated population in the heart of Silicon Valley.  His patients have included prominent individuals in the retail, biotech, technology, financial, entertainmen...

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

Dr. Perlsweig?
Dr. Perlsweig's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mark Perlsweig, MD
RecentMost Helpful
I have been with Dr. Perlsweig for MANY years. I have sent a few people his way with great success , including my son!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Perlsweig, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Perlsweig for over ten years and I cannot say enough about how wonderful he is. Kind, respectful, and engaging are just a few words how I would describe his personality. Clinically Dr. P has helped me immensely with understanding myself, my perception of the world, and my reaction to what life brings to the table. He provides me with excellent therapy and medication management. I find Dr. p to be down to earth and realistic, we often share a good laugh. He's Great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Perlsweig, MD?
Dr. P has a welcoming and confident disposition as well as a good sense of humor when needed. He is practical, knowledgeable and clearly loves what he does. I am glad to have found him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Perlsweig, MD?
Dr. Perlsweig, Has been a fine Psychiatrist, to me in my treatment, of my problems. He does a fine job, and provides good advice. I would absolutely enthusiastically, recommend him to anyone, who needs help from a great Doctor. He loves helping patients, and their families.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Perlsweig, MD?
Doctor Perlsweig is simply the best. He is kind, understanding and always prepared to go the extra mile to help me. When I have needed his help outside office hours he is always prompt to respond. Once when I was out of state on vacation and had forgotten to bring my medication I called his office and within an hour I was able to pick up my medication from the nearest pharmacy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Perlsweig, MD?
Dr p is very good at what he does. If he says he can help, trust he can. If you let him. For me personally he helped me learn too manage my bipolar disorder without medication he also repaired that relationship between me and my father. I am forever grateful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Perlsweig, MD?
Dr. Perlsweig is brilliant at diagnosing juvenile mental health disorders as well as figuring out the right medication and the right dosage. He is empathetic and insightful in a therapeutic appointment too. He really help my son when he was going through a tough time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Perlsweig, MD?
Dr. Perlsweig is very attentive to my sons needs. I feel like he is extremely knowledgeable and experienced in treating him for bi-polar disorder.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Perlsweig, MD?
Great doctor...friendly, knowledgeable, and really takes the time to get to know his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Perlsweig, MD?
Dr. Perlsweig is well educated, understanding, empathetic and incredibly patient. He comes up with the right questions to help you open up and start discussing the issues you are dealing with, without judgement. He works with you through the steps necessary to help you realize what is happening to you and to work on growing from it. I would recommend him highly to anyone who needs to understand why they are having issues and wants to better their life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Perlsweig, MD?
Dr P was very helpful with my son. He diagnosed him with ADHD and prescribed meds that helped him tremendously! He engaged my son with Minecraft, meeting him at his level. He was able to help my son with bulling issues at school as well as issues he was having with his parents' divorce. He was communicative with me as a parent and helped me understand the challenges I was having with my son.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Perlsweig, MD?
Doctor Perlsweig helped me through one of the most difficult periods of my life. Under his care, I went from clinical depression and anxiety to living a happy life with a fulfilling career and a healthy marriage. I use many of the tools he provided me to this day. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Perlsweig, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Perlsweig for a considerable amount of time. Under his guidance I feel that I have come to know myself better than I ever did before. I have also developed problem solving techniques that have helped greatly in times of real distress in my life. His sense of humor and comfortable style is very refreshing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Perlsweig, MD?
Dr. Perlsweig is excellent! He really understands his patients and their needs and goes above and beyond to solve their problems. He is always available and always prompt.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Perlsweig, MD?
I absolutely would recommend Dr. Perlsweig as a compassionate therapist and mental health expert. I experienced major depressive disorder a few years ago and I credit Dr. Perlsweig with laying the foundation for my full recovery. The improvement in my life now is like day and night. It took a lot of sessions and a lot of work, but Dr. P managed to give me encouragement and a path back to wellness during what was the absolute worst time of my life. Thank God for Dr. Perlsweig!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Perlsweig, MD?
Dr. Perlsweig was intelligent and intuitive in understanding and diagnosing my son's ASD and ADD. I am educated in teaching kids with mental disabilities and even I had a hard time pinpointing what was going on with my son. He is great with children. His advice and perception show he has a keen intellect and love for his field. Wish he was still our doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Perlsweig, MD?
In my 68 years, I have seen a few psychiatrists, psychologists, and therapists. None has helped me as much as Dr. P. His ability to explain his point by using examples has led to my gaining insights never before available to me. He has all the patience in the world and has no problem re-addressing or addressing from a different angle a concept I may have difficulty grasping. Both of us being Jewish helps in the sense that we have a common perspective. I've found a new level of spirituality.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Perlsweig, MD?
Dr. Perlsweig has been an amazing tool and in getting my life sorted out and helping me to become a better mother and wife. He is kind, funny, and very helpful. I don't know where I would be without the guidance of this awesome guy!
Love Dr. Perlsweig!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Perlsweig, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Perlsweig?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Perlsweig treats patients.