Dr. Mark Perloe, MD

Practices Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 87 reviews.
Author:
Dr.Perloe and his team are wonderful. The road of infertility is tough and many do not understand it but Dr.Perloe is straight forward and focused on getting results. Thanks to him we now have a 15 month old baby boy and are expecting baby girl in September. The joy of having our babies is the greatest blessing in the world!
Author:
Dr Perloe is the expert in infertility. I felt complete confidence in him and his team from my very first consultation with him. He is so knowledgable and truly great at what he does. We recently conceived through IVF with his assistance and I couldnt be more grateful.
Author:
We are really grateful to Dr. Perloe who made our dreams come true. He is kindful and listens to all our queries and doubts.All the office staffs were so friendly. Thank you Dr. Perloe and team.
Author:
My husband and I had a great experience with Dr. Perloe and his team. I dealt with miscarriages and infertility dolor years. I am happy to say with the help of Dr. Perloe, I have a beautiful 4 year old girl and I am 16 weeks pregnant with a second girl. I am so thankful for this practice!
Author:
We can go on and on about our experience with SGF & Dr. Perloe. Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else. If you truly need help and emotional support, this is not the place for you. Dr. Perloe is cold, doesn’t listen, doesn’t care, doesn’t take constructive criticism at all, and shows no compassion or dare I say COMPETENCE. He "broke up" with us because he was upset about what I wrote about my experience there in the email they sent me. How is this a good doctor?
Author:
After several years of miscarriages I decided to bite the bullet and see what IVF was all about. I chose Dr. Perloe to take on the challenge of making me a mama and he did just that! My son just turned 4 months old and my husband and I are forever grateful to Dr. Perloe and his staff. Jacqueline and Yolanda are amazing! Very compassionate about their patients and really made me feel more like a friend than anything. I’ll definitely be coming back if I decide my son needs a brother or sister!
Author:
We will be forever be grateful with Dr. Perloe! From the minute we met we knew that he was heavent sent. This was our second attempt to grow our family. Dr. perloe made that possible with less medication and positivity! Thank you Dr. Perloe for making our dream come true!
Author:
Dr. Perloe is indeed the best. He is brilliant and has compassion for what he does. What more could you ask for? Everyone in the office is so nice and genuine, from the front desk all the way back to the phlebotomist. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.
Author:
Dr. Perloe and his team are exceptional! They are incredibly supportive and encouraging. Our daughter is turning to four in May. Baby number two is due in August. We can not thank them enough for helping our dreams come true. I highly recommend Dr. Mark Perloe and his team to anyone with fertility issues/concerns.
Author:
I’m so excited! From day one Dr. Perloe kept everything straight and forward! Very knowledgeable with the entire process! I’m now 14 weeks!
Author:
Dr. Perloe is an excellent doctor . He is very knowledgeable and honest. I was diagnosed with unexplained infertility and we were able to conceive a beautiful healthy baby boy within 8 months. We are now 14 weeks pregnant with baby number 2. Thanks to Dr. Perloe and his amazing staff. We are forever grateful and highly recommend him.
Author:
Dr. Period is both intelligent and kind. He was the first doctor to truly listen, empathize and create a solution. After four recurrent miscarriages and no end in sight he gave us a healthy baby boy, a gift we could never repay.
Author:
Dr. Perloe and his staff have been Godsend to my family. After struggling for YEARS to have a child Dr. Perloe explained to us our options & really dug into what could be going on. I appreciated his thoroughness & his teams ability to answer any & all questions (you will have tons of questions haha). This is a path no one dreams to have to go down but they were rooting us on every step of the way. I have already recommended many friends to Dr. Perloe & cannot wait to hear their success stories!
Author:
I love love love Dr. Perloe and his staff. they are very welcoming and family oriented. I felt very comfortable through my entire process and procedure. Dr. Perloe is very funny and his staff is amazing.
Author:
This review is long overdue but words cannot express the gratitude my husband and I have for  SGF Atlanta. We will forever be grateful for all the kindness, sincerity and professionalism Dr. Perloe,Jacqueline and Yolanda all have shown me through such an emotional time. I am so humbled to say we will be expecting our little bundle of joy  February 2019 by way of IVF.
Author:
Great Experience, I wish all the doctors and clinics work the way these guys do. Always responsive and willing to help. I received so much good information and felt so well cared for. With Dr. Perloe, I finally feel that I can drop my guard and trust the advice that I'm getting. I can't wait to meet my baby boy due in January.
Author:
Great service and Dr. Perloe is an excellent doctor, I am really pleased with he and his team.
Author:
Best doctor. He gave me hope when I thought I didn't have any, And now I'm 5 months pregnant. Thank you Dr. Perloe
Author:
Being 38 years old, I was in a hurry to pursue aggressive options. However, Dr. Perloe took the time to review my medical records, performed his own testing, and was able to address my underlying health issues including PCOS and an under-active thyroid. He put me on the right medications, had his nurses educate me on how to eat right with metformin, and for the first time in my life my cycles began coming on their own. After several months of regulated cycles, I conceived naturally!
Author:
I highly recommend Dr Mark Perloe for any fertility needs! He and his team were fabulous and caring. The process can be filled with so much uncertainty but his team puts you at ease!! They offer compassion and integrity in a caring environment.
Author:
After four years with two other Atlanta reproductive practices with multiple IVF attempts and two miscarriages and ultimately switching to Dr. Perloe, we are 22 weeks pregnant with a healthy baby because of Dr. Perloe. Unlike the other practices that seemingly adhered to a one-size-fits-all approach, Dr. Perloe tested everything, truly looking at all possibilities and discovered that I have an immune issue that had prevented previous success. Dr. Perloe has forward-thinking expertise!
Author:
Doctor Perloe is a very good doctor I did the ivf got pregnant the first try
Author:
We loved our experience with Georgia Reproductive Specialists. We had no hassle with scheduling, billing, or delayed appointments. I often joked that I wished they could run the rest of my life too. The staff and nurses were amazing and supportive. I always looked forward to seeing Dr. Perloe, even during the really stressful visits! The advice and treatment we were given was top- notch, and I always felt confident Dr. Perloe was providing me with the best and most update to date care available.
Author:
A very big Thanks to Dr. Perloe and team!! They made our dream of having babies come true.
Author:
Dr. Perloe and his amazing team helped make our wish for a family come true. From the beginning, our IVF journey was wonderful. We felt at home at GRS and enjoyed our visits. Everyone was so encouraging, positive, and always cheering us on through each stage of our IVF journey. We couldn't have chosen a better doctor and establishment. We will forever be grateful to Dr. Perloe and his team. They are a huge part of our baby journey and hold a special place in our hearts.
Author:
A special thank you to Dr. Perloe and his staff at GRS. After 4 unsuccessful transfers he and his staff worked relentlessly to help us get pregnant. My husband and I are overwhelmingly happy now that our precious one is now 12 weeks and growing strong. Dr. Perloe and the GRS staff made us feel like family every single time we open those doors. For anyone trying to get pregnant, Dr. Perloe and his GRS family is worth your time and effort. Thanks Dr. Perloe and GRS.
Author:
Simply the best. You are treated like family by him and his team.
Author:
Our experience with Dr.Perloe was very positive. He provided very clear details throughout the process so we always knew where we were in the process. We went through a full ivf cycle and after our FET we had A BFP. Dr. Perloe saw me very frequently to monitor progress and at 8.5weeks released me to my obgyn. We are now 11 weeks pregnant and baby is progressing very well. Thanks to Dr.Perloe and his team for making our dream come true.
Author:
Dr. Perloe and the staff at GRS are really amazing. They made sure we always felt comfortable and explained everything well. I spent over 2 years trying to get pregnant with my regular obgyn and then decided to go see GRS. I would recommend them to anyone looking for reproductive help.
Author:
My husband and I had been on our unsuccessful quest for the second child for over two years. A friend recommended Dr. Perloe and honestly, it was our last attempt. Dr. Perloe and his team were very thorough, compassionate and helpful to assess our needs. We are now 3 months pregnant with twins! We couldn't be happier with our experience and highly recommend the practice.
Author:
My husband & I had the great pleasure of working with Dr. Perloe / team for the last 18 months. Having used another clinic before with a less than stellar experience from both a clinical & customer experience standpoint, we were very pleased with our decision to move. From the start, Dr. Perloe proved himself to be both direct & informed. His team was well prepared to handle our endocrinology testing needs. The entire group executes on a great blend of caring, compassion & follow through.
Author:
Dr.Perloe was very professional and thorough in helping us understand our options for infertility treatment. We were successful in our first round of IUI and are now 10 weeks pregnant :)
Author:
Dr. Perloe was my saving grace in an unending battle with PCOS. He's the first doctor to give my PCOS the attention it needs. He's so incredibly knowledgeable on this often overlooked syndrome that gets little to no respect from most doctors (especially gynecologists). The bonus? We are now four months along with our miracle baby. Words cannot express our gratitude for Dr. Perloe and his caring staff.
Author:
Difficult experience for both my wife and I. We were seeking help from Dr Perloe but the chemistry did not work. We felt Dr Perloe was forced to work with us. Never smiled to us. But we saw him joking with others. Always saw us in a hurry. We had the impression that all that matter to the whole practice was getting paid. Towards the end, we met Yolanda who was more caring. For my wife who was trying to get pregnant, that was not the best environment. Best part, we paid for our records release.
Author:
My husband and I couldn't be anymore pleased with Dr. Perloe and his team. Our first IVF cycle was successful and we are now considering a second child with the same facility. Forever grateful!