Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  |
Dr. Mark Perloe, MD
Dr. Mark Perloe, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Atlanta, GA. He is 66 years old and has been practicing for 41 years. Dr. Perloe is affiliated with Northside Hospital.

Georgia Reproductive Specialists

5445 Meridian Marks Rd

Atlanta, GA 30342

• Coventry Health Care of Georgia
  • Private HealthCare Systems

Learn about Dr. Perloe

Since 2000, Georgia Reproductive Specialists has been honored to help countless couples navigate the often complicated journey of infertility and ultimately realize their dream of parenthood. It is the goal of our physicians and IVF laboratory team to provide you with the latest women's healthcare innovations to address infertility, PCOS, endometriosis, fibroids, recurrent pregnancy loss, fertility preservation, egg donation, semen analysis and menstrual disorders.

Dr. Perloe's Experience

Dr. Perloe's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
  • Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

• Abnormal Menstruation
  • Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages

• In Vitro Fertilization
  • In-Office Ultrasound
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Semen Analysis
  • Ultrasound, Pelvic
  • Ultrasound, Transvaginal

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Franklin & Marshall College
  • University Of Wisconsin Clinical Science Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1980
  • University Of Minnesota Hospital and Clinic
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1990

Dr. Perloe has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Perloe does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Perloe and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Perloe's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Perloe to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Perloe's Performance
Atlanta, GA |
A very big Thanks to Dr. Perloe and team!! They made our dream of having babies come true.
Villa Rica |
Dr. Perloe and his amazing team helped make our wish for a family come true. From the beginning, our IVF journey was wonderful. We felt at home at GRS and enjoyed our visits. Everyone was so encouraging, positive, and always cheering us on through each stage of our IVF journey. We couldn't have chosen a better doctor and establishment. We will forever be grateful to Dr. Perloe and his team. They are a huge part of our baby journey and hold a special place in our hearts.
Conyers, GA |
A special thank you to Dr. Perloe and his staff at GRS. After 4 unsuccessful transfers he and his staff worked relentlessly to help us get pregnant. My husband and I are overwhelmingly happy now that our precious one is now 12 weeks and growing strong. Dr. Perloe and the GRS staff made us feel like family every single time we open those doors. For anyone trying to get pregnant, Dr. Perloe and his GRS family is worth your time and effort. Thanks Dr. Perloe and GRS.
Atlanta, GA |
Simply the best. You are treated like family by him and his team.
Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Perloe is the best. He is so knowledgable and compassionate. I feel lucky to have been a patient of his and am very grateful for such a positive experience at this office. His support staff was amazing. His nurse Jacqueline was so responsive and caring. I highly recommend Dr. Perloe and GRS.
Atlanta, GA |
Our experience with Dr.Perloe was very positive. He provided very clear details throughout the process so we always knew where we were in the process. We went through a full ivf cycle and after our FET we had A BFP. Dr. Perloe saw me very frequently to monitor progress and at 8.5weeks released me to my obgyn. We are now 11 weeks pregnant and baby is progressing very well. Thanks to Dr.Perloe and his team for making our dream come true.
Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Perloe and the staff at GRS are really amazing. They made sure we always felt comfortable and explained everything well. I spent over 2 years trying to get pregnant with my regular obgyn and then decided to go see GRS. I would recommend them to anyone looking for reproductive help.
in Marietta, GA |
My husband and I had been on our unsuccessful quest for the second child for over two years. A friend recommended Dr. Perloe and honestly, it was our last attempt. Dr. Perloe and his team were very thorough, compassionate and helpful to assess our needs. We are now 3 months pregnant with twins! We couldn't be happier with our experience and highly recommend the practice.
My husband & I had the great pleasure of working with Dr. Perloe / team for the last 18 months. Having used another clinic before with a less than stellar experience from both a clinical & customer experience standpoint, we were very pleased with our decision to move. From the start, Dr. Perloe proved himself to be both direct & informed. His team was well prepared to handle our endocrinology testing needs. The entire group executes on a great blend of caring, compassion & follow through.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr.Perloe was very professional and thorough in helping us understand our options for infertility treatment. We were successful in our first round of IUI and are now 10 weeks pregnant :)
in Alpharetta, GA |
Dr. Perloe was my saving grace in an unending battle with PCOS. He's the first doctor to give my PCOS the attention it needs. He's so incredibly knowledgeable on this often overlooked syndrome that gets little to no respect from most doctors (especially gynecologists). The bonus? We are now four months along with our miracle baby. Words cannot express our gratitude for Dr. Perloe and his caring staff.
in Atlanta, GA |
Difficult experience for both my wife and I. We were seeking help from Dr Perloe but the chemistry did not work. We felt Dr Perloe was forced to work with us. Never smiled to us. But we saw him joking with others. Always saw us in a hurry. We had the impression that all that matter to the whole practice was getting paid. Towards the end, we met Yolanda who was more caring. For my wife who was trying to get pregnant, that was not the best environment. Best part, we paid for our records release.
in Jasper, Ga |
My husband and I couldn't be anymore pleased with Dr. Perloe and his team. Our first IVF cycle was successful and we are now considering a second child with the same facility. Forever grateful!
Have you seen Dr. Mark Perloe, MD?
Are you Dr. Perloe?