Dr. Mark Perlmutter, MD

Dr. Mark Perlmutter, MD

Orthopedic Hand Surgery | Male

Dr. Mark Perlmutter, MD is an orthopedic hand surgery doctor who practices in Rocky Mount, NC. He is 62 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. Perlmutter is affiliated with Nash General Hospital and Vidant Edgecombe Hospital.

Dr. Perlmutter's Experience

See how Dr. Perlmutter's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Perlmutter

Dr. Perlmutter accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Perlmutter has admitting privileges.

Dr. Perlmutter's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Perlmutter to family and friends
Dr. Perlmutter's Performance
in Tarboro, NC |
Dr. Perlmutter is very knowledgeable! He explained everything in a way that made sense to me and was very nice. He answered all of my questions without making me feel like I was asking "dumb questions." He gave me a contact number that he was quick to respond to after surgery when I had a few questions. Great experience and completely satisfied with his work!
Rocky Mount |
I cannot say enough about this doctor! Since my first visit he's continued to impress me with his knowledge and talent. More impressive than his talent is his bedside manner. At anytime, 7 days a week, he's told me to call him if I need anything. Both in the office and out, he will take as much time as you need to understand and treat your problem. He does this with all his patients. It's such a comfort having a doctor you trust and have confidence in his ability. Wonderful surgeon and person:)
in Rocky Mount , NC |
Dr.Perlmutter is an AMAZING, Caring doctor. He's working is great. I tell everyone how great he is. Wish there were more doctors like him. I know that I will be in great hands when I've had to see him. The office he works in is also amazing . I will not go no where else.
in Havre De Grace, MD |
March 5, 2017 our family was in a tragic car accident that left my wife with a finger that had to be amputated. Dr Mark Perimutter was the surgeon on call. His skills are at the highest I have ever witnessed but more importantly his compassion for his fellow human being is second to none. Not only did he repair my wife's finger in a pleasing fashion but also had to sew several dozen stitches in her head that will leave very little, if any, scarring then took our dogs home to feed them. UNREAL!
Rocky Mount, NC |
Dr. Perlmutter is a professional, kind and caring surgeon. I would highly recommend him to my friends and family. Excellent bedside manner and exceptional specialist in ankle surgery.
in Rocky Mount, NC |
Words cannot express my gratitude. He cares and it shows. He listens actively!! I have already recommended him to others!!
in Spring Hope, NC |
The best of the best.
in Wilmington, NC |
Love him. Great surgeon and very personable. Hope I don't need him again, but if I do, he's the one for me!
Rocky Mount, NC |
DISCUSSES & EXPLAINS HOW THE INJURY CAN EFFECT NORMAL ACTIVITIES & STRIVES TO REGAIN THE FULL USE OF INJURED LIMB. VERY CARING, HE GOES ABOVE & BEYOND TO MAKE SURE HIS PATIENTS ACHIEVE FULL POTENTIAL OF THEIR INJURY.
in Drums, Pa |
There is not enough words to describe Dr Mark Perlmutter. I have had hand surgery, my husband also accidentally amputated a finger & also my brother had both arms-ulnar nerves. The 3 of us would not hesitate to commission Dr Mark again. This fine dr is such a kind, gentle, compassionate individual who dedicates his whole being to helping his patients from their first visit thru surgery, physical therapy and beyond healing. I'm truly blessed for having this fine man in our lives.
Have you seen Dr. Mark Perlmutter, MD?
Are you Dr. Perlmutter?

Compare Dr. Perlmutter

Dr. Perlmutter's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• De Quervain's Disease
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Industrial Injury
  • Nerve Injury
  • Nerve Pain
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Rotator Cuff Injuries
  • Ruptured Tendon
  • Tendon Disorders
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Thumb Basal Joint Arthritis

Thos Jefferson University Hospital
    Hand Surgery
    University of Miami / School of Medicine
    Ohio State University

Dr. Perlmutter does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Perlmutter and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery