Pulmonology  |
Dr. Mark Pamer, DO
This is a different medical practice than you may be used to. Here you'll be treated with the respect and dignity you deserve. We believe that a medical office should be a peaceful and respectful place. We know that no one really likes going to the doctor, so we offer a beautiful practice setting with friendly and helpful staff, complementary refreshments, high-definition TVs in every room, and relaxing music. We believe the patient comes first and that everyone deserves the highest quality of care and customer service possible. We offer the same level of care to you that we would want for ourselves or our own loved ones.We will help you with your forms, referrals and appointments, and also find ways to help you reduce your personal health care costs. We believe in the importance of patient education. Here you will spend as much time with the doctor as you need to and your questions will be answered. We see fewer patients per day so that we can spend more time with you.

Mark J. Pamer, D.O., L.L.C.

160 NW Central Park Plz Ste 102

Port Saint Lucie, FL 34986

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Pamer

Dr. Pamer's Experience

Dr. Pamer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pulmonology
  • Board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease
  • Board actions found

• Asthma
  • Breathing Disorders
  • Bronchiectasis
  • Bronchitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chronic Bronchitis
  • Chronic Cough
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Cough
  • Thrombosis
  • Wegener's Granulomatosis
  • Wheezing
  • Whooping Cough

• Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Breath Testing
  • Pulmonary Rehabilitation Services
  • Smoking Cessation Counseling
  • Thoracentesis

1 Board Action
  • Disciplinary action in another state (6/24/2013)
    Action Taken: License Placed on Inactive Status
    Summary: Pamer, Mark Jon MD: License # 036115768: NATURE OF COMPLAINT: The physician has been disciplined by the State of Florida. ACTION TAKEN: The Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation has placed the physician’s Illinois license in REFUSE TO RENEW status.
    State: Illinois

• University Of Florida Shands-Jacksonville
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006
  • Rush University Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Pamer has no awards or honors listed.

• Role of Gastroesophageal Reflux in Exacerbations of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease., 2005
  • Role of Gastroesophageal Reflux Symptoms in Exacerbations of COPD., Oct 2006
  • The Impact of Gastroesophageal Reflux Symptoms on Quality of Life in COPD patients., 2009
  • Bronchial Atresia with Mucoceles and Concurrent Sinus Mucoceles: First Reported Case and a Review of the Literature., 2008

Dr. Pamer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pamer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pamer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pamer to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Pamer's Performance
in Stuart, FL |
Dr. Pamer is a dying breed. He actually takes time to listen to you, also he will go that extra yard to find out what the underlying problem is instead of just giving you a bandaid to temporarily cover your ailment up. I was using another Dr. for my sleep apnea but unfortunately he moved out of state. I'm very pleased with Dr. Pamer.
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
No one knew what my problem was, after a number of tests Dr. Pamer told me I had COPD. Put me on a program of drugs and I have not had any problems in three years. Also takes great interest in my health and me as a person.
in Fort Pierce Fl. |
I started seeing Dr Pamer after moving to Florida in 2009 we met in the hosipal in was in for pneumonia after being discharged I continued seeing Dr Pamer at his office even though his specialtyis pulmonaryI asked him to see me as my primary doctor and he had no problem with that and took very good care of me and his staff was always very helpful I now moved back to New Orleans and see 6 different doctors to do what Dr Pamer did by herself he is truly a differentkind of doctor you will love him
in Bloomington, IN |
Dr. Pamer is the most caring and professional Doctor I have ever had. I was really sick while in Florida this past winter and he took his personal time to answer and take care of me when my husband called. Dr. Pamer saw me through a real rough time.
Port Saint Lucie Fl |
Amazing! Takes his time with you, explains and resolves.
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
Dr. Pamer spends a lot of time with his patients, more than other doctors. His staff is nice and the office is very clean and nice. I feel well taken care of.
He misdiagnosed our family member, contributing to her death.
Have you seen Dr. Mark Pamer, DO?
Are you Dr. Pamer?