Dr. Mark Newman, DO

Pain Medicine ·  Male · Age 63

Dr. Newman

Dr. Mark Newman, DO is a pain medicine specialist in Williamsburg, VA and has been practicing for 34 years. He graduated from Ohio University College Of Osteopathic Medicine in 1982 and specializes in pain medicine.

Make an appointment

Dr. Newman accepts

Dr. Newman accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
KeyCare PPO
Coventry Health Care
Southern Health PPO

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check Dr. Newman's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Newman's Top Procedures and Conditions

Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)

Dr. Newman treats Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS) more than 99% of his peers

Dr. Newman treats this condition more than 99% of his peers

Autoimmune Diseases

Dr. Newman treats Autoimmune Diseases more than 94% of his peers

Dr. Newman treats this condition more than 94% of his peers

Spondylitis

Dr. Newman treats Spondylitis more than 93% of his peers

Dr. Newman treats this condition more than 93% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Ankylosing Spondylitis

• Spinal Nerve Block
  • Spondylosis
  • Stellate Ganglion Block
  • Upper Back Pain

"Mark W. Newman, DO, earned his Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree at Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine in Athens, Ohio. He completed his residency in Anesthesiology at Youngstown Osteopathic Hospital Ohio University in Youngstown, O...

• Pain Medicine

4.3

Dr. Newman?
Dr. Newman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mark Newman, DO
He is very kind. He takes his time with helping me. He explains what is wrong and my options to correct my problem.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Newman, DO?
I’ve been in severe back pain for many years. Two herniated disk, spinal stenosis, other issues. My orthopedic recommended surgery. I decided to try pain management first. Very happy with the procedures Dr Newman has performed. Tremendous results which should give me relief for at least a year, probably longer. Dr Newman really listens and comes up with solutions. You do not feel rushed at all. Highly recommend Dr Newman.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Newman, DO?
Wonderful doctor! Always willing to listen and recommend procedures to help control my back pain. Allows me to decide what course to follow unlike some doctors I have had in the past. Explains everything and even answers my curiosity questions! Staff is great too! I would never go anywhere else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Newman, DO?
Dr. Newman and his staff is very professional. He listens to you on your areas of pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Newman, DO?
Great doctor attended to all my care .would recommend DR NEWMAN to all my friend with out a doubt A+
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Newman, DO?
Dr. Neuman has been my doctor for many years and I have no problems with him nor his very lovely staff. I do recommend him for pain relief problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Newman, DO?
Dr Newman is always kind and listens. He has always answered what questions I might have. Takes the time to answer and makes sure I’m good with the answers and possibilities.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Newman, DO?
Excellent service courteous respectful wonderful doctor
Always a great visit.
Excellent
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Newman, DO?
Dr. Newman treats me for chronic pain associated with Cerebral Palsy. He listens closely with compassion. His approach is very direct, clear, and comforting at the same time. Dr. Newman is highly knowledgeable about pain management. He explains his treatment plan and easy to understand language. I have a baclofen pump and spinal cord stimulators Dr. Newman is highly qualified to access how everything is working and provide timely adjustments as needed. His office staff is excellent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Newman, DO?
I have been a patient of Dr. Newmans for several years, Dr. Newman is terrific. No BS, direct, honest and upfront with you in regards to your treatment plan. I have extensive spinal injuries Military connected and Dr. Newman has been great. My most recent visit was for Botoxin injections to my neck as I have 4 vertebrae fused in my neck, this approach has made things allot better for me in my everday life. Highly Recommend Dr. Newman
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Newman, DO?
Dr Newman was great I have been going to him for 12 years and wouldn't good to anyone else
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Newman, DO?
Always friendly and professional and clearly explains procedures to be used. “Down to earth” doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Newman, DO?
I recently saw Dr. Newman for my low back pain. Not only did he go over my x-ray with me, but he made sure that I understood everything. He discussed options that would work for me, and broke down each one. He took his time to make sure I understood each procedure, and we came up with a plan for my treatment. His office staff is kind and courteous. I don't think I have been in a doctors office and received that much respect from office staff. The young lady at the front desk answered all of my q
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Newman, DO?
I went to Dr. Newman for shoulder pain. During my office visit he listened to what I had to say, and then performed his initial evaluation, and discovered I would require an injection in my shoulder. Dr. Newman is very good at what he does, and I left there with little to no pain. His staff is wonderful. Always smiling and upbeat. I am greeted as soon as I walk in the door, which is very heartwarming. His office staff works hard to get things approved, whether it be medications or injections. I
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Newman, DO?
I had been referred to this office for chronic pain. The first time I called the staff said they were moving offices and to call back another time and hung up. The second time I called they said they hadn’t seen a referral from my primary care and my primary care had sent the referral 3 times by this point. I called one last time today they laughed and said they were no available appts for over a month and hung up again. This staff is completely unprofessional and childish. Dr. Newman had really
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Newman, DO?
I have been seeing Dr Newman for years. He is excellent and honest!! If it’s questionable that he may hit a location that may not work he will tell you we will try again but 99% of the two me he’s dead on where to go to tackle that pain issue. If it wasn’t for him I would not be able to walk everyday!!! Thank you Jesus for this medical help I have found!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Newman, DO?
I find Dr Newman to be very compassionate, and very attentive, He takes the time to listen to my complaints in which helps him to use the proper treatment to help alleviate my pain...The staff is fabulous easy to get along with always accommodating and in a good mood.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Newman, DO?
Very understanding and supportive.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Newman?

Compare Providers