Dr. Mark Murray, MD

Dr. Mark Murray, MD

Gastroenterology  ·
Dr. Mark Murray, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Fort Worth, TX and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from University Of Texas Medical School in 1997 and specializes in gastroenterology and internal medicine.

10840 Texas Health Trl Ste 280

Fort Worth, TX 76244

• Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Galaxy Health Network
  • HealthSmart

Learn about Dr. Murray

See how frequently Dr. Murray performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Abdominal Disorders
Stomach Diseases
Gastrointestinal Diseases

Dr. Murray's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Gastroenterology

Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences
  • St. Louis University Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Murray has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Murray does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Murray and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Murray's Reviews

3.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Murray to family and friends

Dr. Murray's Performance

Not very professional, office staff will continually question your insurance coverage. At diagnosis review Murray loves to laugh at "#2 Jokes". At procedure you will get to hear an earful about other patients that he seems to find annoyances about. Upon completion if you are like me he will...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1

We're sorry that you were unhappy with the care at our practice. The challenge with anonymous online comments is that they do not afford us the ability to review patients charts or recap interactions with staff to see where something might have gone wrong and evaluate potential improvements. I encourage my patients to communicate all questions or concerns with me or my staff while at our clinic or anytime thereafter by calling me at the practice. Thank you.

Terrible communication! I am a retired physician and would never "dump" an established patient onto my staff and never inquire about changes in the patient's condition. His staff had to get his approval for us to make an appointment as an established patient. He keeps telling his staff to send...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option1

It's important that patients are completely satisfied with our customer service and healthcare treatment whether it's on the phone or while at our practice. This review describes an instance where we could have done a better job in communicating the reasons for my treatment decisions to the patient and for that I do apologize. I encourage my patients to contact me directly if they have any questions or concerns by calling 817-284-2693, and I will return their call at my earliest availability.

I have been going to Dr. Murray for several years and he is one of the only doctors that I have that really takes the time to explain everything to you. His staff is extremely nice and very helpful.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Murray has treated 3 generations of my family. We went to see Dr Murray after some issues arose with treatments from our local doctor. My husband had some very critical health issues. Dr Murray resolved the issues employing more recent procedures. Dr Murray is such a breath of fresh air: ...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Horrible service and doesn't work well with your health insurance. There staff are the worst, rude and unwilling to work with their clients. I imagine the only reason they are in business is because they one of the very few Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO gastroenteritis. They know that anyone who has...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option1