Dr. Mark Murphy, MD

Dr. Mark Murphy, MD

Facial Plastic Surgery | Male

PALM BEACH FACIAL PLASTIC SURGERY 4280 Professional Center Dr Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410 Get Directions

Dr. Mark Murphy, MD is a facial plastic surgery doctor who practices in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Murphy is affiliated with Good Samaritan Medical Center and Jupiter Medical Center.

Dr. Murphy's Experience

See how Dr. Murphy's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Murphy

Dr. Murphy accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Murphy has admitting privileges.

Dr. Murphy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Murphy to family and friends
Dr. Murphy's Performance
in Deerfield Beach, FL |
Dr. Murphy exceeded my expectations on my surgery. He is an excellent surgeon and I would highly recommend him to anyone contemplating surgery. I have nothing but high praise for his skill and his assistants and office personnel he employs.
in North Palm Beach, FL |
Kind, caring, good listener to what you want to achieve. Extremely knowledgeable about his specialty. Can't say enough about his staff! One day post op and I looking amazing already! Thanks Dr Murphy! Don't hesitate to recommend him! XOXO
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr. Murphy is awesome. He is a skilled artist and never tries to push me into anything I don't want to do.
West Palm Beach, FL |
I literally spent 4 years looking for the right Plastic Surgeon both in NY and in Florida. I knew immediately that Dr. Murphy was the right choice. He took his time explaining the procedure as well as what he thought I needed to have done. At the end, I couldn't be happier. I definitely took off around 10-15 years and I look very natural. No facelift look or puffiness. I would recommend Dr. Murphy to anyone who has been wary of doing surgery. It is definitely worth it.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
My first and only experience so far with Dr. Murphy and his staff was exceptional. After having a MOHS procedure at my dermatologist, Dr. Murphy did the closure. Although fairly small on my face, and it's only been 2 weeks ago, you can barely see where the closure sutures were. I feel confident that with time it will no longer be noticeable! Him and his entire staff were nothing but professional, courteous and very friendly. And the office itself is beautiful! I highly recommend them!
in Jupiter, FL |
I experienced treatment to remove dark sunspots from my face. I was not sure it could be done since I had them for so long. I trusted Dr. Murphy's Aesthetician, Heather Burlage Grey, when she assured me it was possible. To my delight, she was right! She treated me with professionalism, confidence and compassion. I am so happy with the outcome! Thank you!
Ft Pierce, FL |
I was so fortunate to have found Dr Murphy and his staff. The Best! I now see "me" in the mirror. If you are considering any type of facial improvement, from surgery, non surgical procedures, products, etc...you need to contact this phenomenal team of people. They make your dreams come true. One could not ask for a team that is more compassionate and understanding. They make you feel special and look in the mirror and smile.
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
My experience with Dr. Murphy has been nothing but excellent. Both my husband and I needed plastic surgery after the performance of Mohs surgery. His work is excellent. The office with wonderful personnel is very professional. I've had injectables and I've been very satisfied. I highly recommend Dr. Murphy's practice.
in Jupiter, FL |
Dr. Murphy is amazing! I would not trust anyone else with my face! My surgery went well and I am extremely happy with the results. He is a very gifted artist. His staff makes you feel comfortable and welcome. Thank you so much!
in Jupiter, Fl |
Dr Murphy, has a the most inviting and professional staff, always on time and informative on the latest technology. Dr. murphy gives me the up most confidence and comfort, with his natural enhancement approach.
in Dunedin, FL |
I highly recommend Dr. Murphy for any plastic Surgery. My upper lip required reconstructive surgery due to an accident. I had bothersome excess skin on inside & the peak was not symmetrical. Dr. Murphy was very caring, honest and explained everything clearly. I’m a 61 year old & my eyes showed these years and more. After our consultation I fully trusted him to improve my appearance. He exceeded all of my expectations. A symmetrical lip & youthful appearance. Wonderful professional staff
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
Dr. Murphy is a talented and caring doctor whose work is impeccable. His staff is great as well.
in Loxahatchee, FL |
Dr. Murphy is an amazing plastic surgeon! I had melanoma a few years ago and lost the lower half of the right side of my face. The reconstruction Dr. Murphy did is truly phenomenal. I've had many of my other physicians remark on what a remarkable job he did on my face. I was terrified I was going to look like a freak due to the extensive surgery I needed done and thanks to Dr. Murphy you can hardly tell I had a life threatening cancer removed from my face. I'd also like to say a big Thank You to
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Amazing facial surgeon, I can't even tell I had plastic surgery except that I look younger. Great personality as well. Don't trust anyone but an ENT to do any surgery on your face !
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr. Murphy is an artist! I had a facelift and rhinoplasty and the results are like a painting. A valuable painting. I chose Dr. Murphy because of his skill and how we connected. It's hard to articulate how great he really is. It was easy to put my trust and faith in him. Dr. Murphy is humble and a sincere man/plastic surgeon. His office prepared me with information pre and post surgery. Dr. Murphy and staff were always available. They truly are an awesome team.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr. Murphy is amazing! My surgery went extremely well and I am very satisfied with the results after only 10 days. The entire staff is great.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
I had interviewed several doctors before meeting with Dr. Murphy.. I am so happy I did not settle for any of them. Dr Murphy is a gifted and compassionate surgeon who takes pride in making his patients look their best. He took the time with me to answer all questions thoroughly and I am beyond pleased with the results. His staff is super. They are friendly, sincere and skilled professionals. My total experience with Dr. Murphy and his staff was absolutely wonderful!
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Perfect experience in every way.....he expertly makes each and every patient look their very best. He is a true artist yet the results are so natural. Truly amazing.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr. Murphy was so kind, patient and understanding with all of my concerns. He explained everything, listened to what I wanted and then made his recommendations. I would recommend him to all of my family and friends in fact I would tell them to go nowhere else. He is simply the best. I am so pleased with my results and everything looks so natural.
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
Dr. Murphy is an artist. I have had several procedures done by him.. No one, not even my closest friends, believe I have had work done. The result Dr. Murphy receives is a natural look. It is wonderful to smile everyday when I look in the mirror.Thank you, Dr. Murphy!
never seen a doctor more passionate and caring for their patient
Have you seen Dr. Mark Murphy, MD?
Are you Dr. Murphy?

Compare Dr. Murphy

Dr. Murphy's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Facial Plastic Surgery
      •  Board certified in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery

Dr. Murphy has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Murphy's Board Certifications

• Otolaryngology
      • Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery

Dr. Murphy does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Murphy and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Tulane University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1998

Columbia Presby

Completed in 1999

Ny Presby/Columbia Cornell

Completed in 2003

Tulane University of Louisiana

Completed in 2004

Dr. Murphy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Murphy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Facial Plastic Surgery

• Blepharoplasty
      • Facelift
      • Facial Reconstruction
      • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
      • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)