Dr. Mark Murphy, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 49

Dr. Mark Murphy, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Palm Beach Gardens, FL and has over 23 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Tulane University School Of Medicine medical school in 1998. He is affiliated with medical facilities Good Samaritan Medical Center and Jupiter Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Murphy to book an appointment.

Dr. Murphy

Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgery

4280 Professional Center Dr Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Murphy with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at JFK Medical Center North Campus.

Make an appointment at JFK Medical Center North Campus today at (561) 408-4952.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of JFK Medical Center North Campus.

Dr. Murphy's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Murphy

93.44262295081967%

Dr. Murphy?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (56)
  • Explained conditions well (56)
  • Listened & answered questions (56)
  • Appointment was rushed (3)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (3)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (3)
Went for a Rhinoplasty. I decided after doing a few consultations Dr. Murphy was the best choice he understood what I wanted and was confident he could do it. My results are simply amazing I’m still healing so it’s only going to get better. The fact that he was confident and delivered exactly what we talked about is all I needed. However his staff goes above and beyond just that they are there by your side from consult to recovery every question, Every concern.
Brit – Jun 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Murphy, MD?
Dr Murphy and staff are truly professionals. I was confident going into the procedure that I was in the best hands, and although it has been just 3 weeks, I am fully recovered and 100% thrilled with my results. I especially appreciate working with a doctor that fully explains what can and what cannot be accomplished. What a joy to be looking my best.
Andrea Foss – Aug 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Murphy, MD?
I love Dr. Murphy and his office. Very professional, warm, and excellent results.
Mar 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Murphy, MD?
Dr. Murphy and his staff are second to none. Initial consultation was very informative, with options discussed thoroughly. Dr. Murphy gives you all the time you need for your questions and concerns. The result of my procedure was fabulous, and so natural looking, and took years off my appearance. Recovery time was exactly as expected. All of his staff are wonderful as well.
FL – Oct 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Murphy, MD?
By far, one of the best experiences I’ve had with a doctor. Not only is he personable, but his knowledge and integrity make you feel safe. He takes time to explain procedures and discusses what is best for you. The office staff is very welcoming and the office is beautiful. I highly recommend Dr. Murphy and suggest that if you are considering a procedure that enhances your facial appearance that you do your homework; and seek out a professional who specializes in the face, I did and I’m so happy
Joanne DalBon in Royal Palm Beach , FL – Aug 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Murphy, MD?
Dr. Murphy is patient, compassionate, and practical. I was terrified of injections, and he managed to deal with my anxiety incredibly well. Effective and a pleasure to deal with!
Happy Less Wrinkled! in Palm Beach Gardens, FL – Jul 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Murphy, MD?
Dr. Murphy and his staff are excellent! After my consultation for a revision rhinoplasty I knew that I could trust Dr. Murphy. He took time to listen to my concerns and to make me feel at ease. Dr. Murphy and staff have always made me feel welcomed and that I am important to them. They treat me with kindness each and every visit. I would highly recommend Dr. Murphy for any facial plastic and reconstructive needs!
Melissa in Palm City, FL – Jun 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Murphy, MD?
I had a Squamous Cell Carcinoma on my nose and needed MOHS surgery. Several people had referred me to Dr. Murphy to do the MOHS reconstruction. And man oh man - was it a reconstruction! My dermatologist took a HUGE chunk out of the tip of my nose on the first round and left me with a hole the size of a nickel. Dr. Murphy did an incredible job at putting me back together and has made my nose look better than ever! I'm beyond pleased with my results!
Palm Beach Gardens, FL – Feb 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Murphy, MD?
Dr. Murphy exceeded my expectations on my surgery. He is an excellent surgeon and I would highly recommend him to anyone contemplating surgery. I have nothing but high praise for his skill and his assistants and office personnel he employs.
Betsy in Deerfield Beach, FL – Jun 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Murphy, MD?
Kind, caring, good listener to what you want to achieve. Extremely knowledgeable about his specialty. Can't say enough about his staff! One day post op and I looking amazing already! Thanks Dr Murphy! Don't hesitate to recommend him! XOXO
Suzanne in North Palm Beach, FL – Jun 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Murphy, MD?
Dr. Murphy is awesome. He is a skilled artist and never tries to push me into anything I don't want to do.
julie roberts in West Palm Beach, FL – Apr 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Murphy, MD?
I literally spent 4 years looking for the right Plastic Surgeon both in NY and in Florida. I knew immediately that Dr. Murphy was the right choice. He took his time explaining the procedure as well as what he thought I needed to have done. At the end, I couldn't be happier. I definitely took off around 10-15 years and I look very natural. No facelift look or puffiness. I would recommend Dr. Murphy to anyone who has been wary of doing surgery. It is definitely worth it.
West Palm Beach, FL – Apr 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Murphy, MD?
My first and only experience so far with Dr. Murphy and his staff was exceptional. After having a MOHS procedure at my dermatologist, Dr. Murphy did the closure. Although fairly small on my face, and it's only been 2 weeks ago, you can barely see where the closure sutures were. I feel confident that with time it will no longer be noticeable! Him and his entire staff were nothing but professional, courteous and very friendly. And the office itself is beautiful! I highly recommend them!
Kathy Starr in West Palm Beach, FL – Apr 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Murphy, MD?
I experienced treatment to remove dark sunspots from my face. I was not sure it could be done since I had them for so long. I trusted Dr. Murphy's Aesthetician, Heather Burlage Grey, when she assured me it was possible. To my delight, she was right! She treated me with professionalism, confidence and compassion. I am so happy with the outcome! Thank you!
Elizabeth in Jupiter, FL – Apr 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Murphy, MD?
I was so fortunate to have found Dr Murphy and his staff. The Best! I now see "me" in the mirror. If you are considering any type of facial improvement, from surgery, non surgical procedures, products, etc...you need to contact this phenomenal team of people. They make your dreams come true. One could not ask for a team that is more compassionate and understanding. They make you feel special and look in the mirror and smile.
Ft Pierce, FL – Mar 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Murphy, MD?
My experience with Dr. Murphy has been nothing but excellent. Both my husband and I needed plastic surgery after the performance of Mohs surgery. His work is excellent. The office with wonderful personnel is very professional. I've had injectables and I've been very satisfied. I highly recommend Dr. Murphy's practice.
Barbara S. in Palm Beach Gardens, FL – Mar 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Murphy, MD?
Dr. Murphy is amazing! I would not trust anyone else with my face! My surgery went well and I am extremely happy with the results. He is a very gifted artist. His staff makes you feel comfortable and welcome. Thank you so much!
Carol in Jupiter, FL – Mar 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Murphy, MD?
Dr Murphy, has a the most inviting and professional staff, always on time and informative on the latest technology. Dr. murphy gives me the up most confidence and comfort, with his natural enhancement approach.
Dawn in Jupiter, Fl – Feb 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Murphy, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Murphy for any plastic Surgery. My upper lip required reconstructive surgery due to an accident. I had bothersome excess skin on inside & the peak was not symmetrical. Dr. Murphy was very caring, honest and explained everything clearly. I’m a 61 year old & my eyes showed these years and more. After our consultation I fully trusted him to improve my appearance. He exceeded all of my expectations. A symmetrical lip & youthful appearance. Wonderful professional staff
Kathy in Dunedin, FL – Dec 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Murphy, MD?
Dr. Murphy is a talented and caring doctor whose work is impeccable. His staff is great as well.
Shirley in Palm Beach Gardens, FL – Aug 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Murphy, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Murphy?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery