Dr. Mark Murphy, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 48

Dr. Murphy

Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgery

4280 Professional Center Dr Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410

Dr. Mark Murphy, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Palm Beach Gardens, FL and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from Tulane University School Of Medicine in 1998 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Murphy's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Murphy

Dr. Murphy?
Dr. Murphy's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mark Murphy, MD
Dr Murphy and staff are truly professionals. I was confident going into the procedure that I was in the best hands, and although it has been just 3 weeks, I am fully recovered and 100% thrilled with my results. I especially appreciate working with a doctor that fully explains what can and what cannot be accomplished. What a joy to be looking my best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Murphy, MD?
I love Dr. Murphy and his office. Very professional, warm, and excellent results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Murphy, MD?
Dr. Murphy and his staff are second to none. Initial consultation was very informative, with options discussed thoroughly. Dr. Murphy gives you all the time you need for your questions and concerns. The result of my procedure was fabulous, and so natural looking, and took years off my appearance. Recovery time was exactly as expected. All of his staff are wonderful as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Murphy, MD?
By far, one of the best experiences I’ve had with a doctor. Not only is he personable, but his knowledge and integrity make you feel safe. He takes time to explain procedures and discusses what is best for you. The office staff is very welcoming and the office is beautiful. I highly recommend Dr. Murphy and suggest that if you are considering a procedure that enhances your facial appearance that you do your homework; and seek out a professional who specializes in the face, I did and I’m so happy
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Murphy, MD?
Dr. Murphy is patient, compassionate, and practical. I was terrified of injections, and he managed to deal with my anxiety incredibly well. Effective and a pleasure to deal with!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Murphy, MD?
Dr. Murphy and his staff are excellent! After my consultation for a revision rhinoplasty I knew that I could trust Dr. Murphy. He took time to listen to my concerns and to make me feel at ease. Dr. Murphy and staff have always made me feel welcomed and that I am important to them. They treat me with kindness each and every visit. I would highly recommend Dr. Murphy for any facial plastic and reconstructive needs!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Murphy, MD?
I had a Squamous Cell Carcinoma on my nose and needed MOHS surgery. Several people had referred me to Dr. Murphy to do the MOHS reconstruction. And man oh man - was it a reconstruction! My dermatologist took a HUGE chunk out of the tip of my nose on the first round and left me with a hole the size of a nickel. Dr. Murphy did an incredible job at putting me back together and has made my nose look better than ever! I'm beyond pleased with my results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Murphy, MD?
Dr. Murphy exceeded my expectations on my surgery. He is an excellent surgeon and I would highly recommend him to anyone contemplating surgery. I have nothing but high praise for his skill and his assistants and office personnel he employs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Murphy, MD?
Kind, caring, good listener to what you want to achieve. Extremely knowledgeable about his specialty. Can't say enough about his staff! One day post op and I looking amazing already! Thanks Dr Murphy! Don't hesitate to recommend him! XOXO
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Murphy, MD?
Dr. Murphy is awesome. He is a skilled artist and never tries to push me into anything I don't want to do.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Murphy, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Murphy?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

2004
2003
1999
1998

Dr. Murphy accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Murphy has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(561) 659-9766Find providers who accept this insurance

1 malpractice claim Found
  • Settlement (12/28/2017)View details

Check Dr. Murphy's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Murphy's Top Procedures and Conditions

Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)

Dr. Murphy performs Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty) more than 5% of his peers

Dr. Murphy performs this procedure more than 5% of his peers

Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)

Dr. Murphy performs Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty) more than 5% of his peers

Dr. Murphy performs this procedure more than 5% of his peers

Dr. Murphy's conditions and procedures:

• Blepharoplasty
  • Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Small Chin