Dr. Mark R. Murphy, MD

Dr. Mark R. Murphy, MD

Facial Plastic Surgery | Male

PALM BEACH FACIAL PLASTIC SURGERY 4280 Professional Center Dr, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Murphy specializes in Facial Plastic Surgery and practices in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Murphy? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Murphy's Experience

95Experience
Match

See how Dr. Murphy's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Murphy

Dr. Murphy accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Murphy has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Murphy's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Murphy to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Murphy
Dr. Murphy's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (36)
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
Dr. Murphy is a talented and caring doctor whose work is impeccable. His staff is great as well.
in Loxahatchee, FL |
Dr. Murphy is an amazing plastic surgeon! I had melanoma a few years ago and lost the lower half of the right side of my face. The reconstruction Dr. Murphy did is truly phenomenal. I've had many of my other physicians remark on what a remarkable job he did on my face. I was terrified I was going to look like a freak due to the extensive surgery I needed done and thanks to Dr. Murphy you can hardly tell I had a life threatening cancer removed from my face. I'd also like to say a big Thank You to
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Amazing facial surgeon, I can't even tell I had plastic surgery except that I look younger. Great personality as well. Don't trust anyone but an ENT to do any surgery on your face !
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr. Murphy is an artist! I had a facelift and rhinoplasty and the results are like a painting. A valuable painting. I chose Dr. Murphy because of his skill and how we connected. It's hard to articulate how great he really is. It was easy to put my trust and faith in him. Dr. Murphy is humble and a sincere man/plastic surgeon. His office prepared me with information pre and post surgery. Dr. Murphy and staff were always available. They truly are an awesome team.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr. Murphy is amazing! My surgery went extremely well and I am very satisfied with the results after only 10 days. The entire staff is great.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
I had interviewed several doctors before meeting with Dr. Murphy.. I am so happy I did not settle for any of them. Dr Murphy is a gifted and compassionate surgeon who takes pride in making his patients look their best. He took the time with me to answer all questions thoroughly and I am beyond pleased with the results. His staff is super. They are friendly, sincere and skilled professionals. My total experience with Dr. Murphy and his staff was absolutely wonderful!
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Perfect experience in every way.....he expertly makes each and every patient look their very best. He is a true artist yet the results are so natural. Truly amazing.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr. Murphy was so kind, patient and understanding with all of my concerns. He explained everything, listened to what I wanted and then made his recommendations. I would recommend him to all of my family and friends in fact I would tell them to go nowhere else. He is simply the best. I am so pleased with my results and everything looks so natural.
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
Dr. Murphy is an artist. I have had several procedures done by him.. No one, not even my closest friends, believe I have had work done. The result Dr. Murphy receives is a natural look. It is wonderful to smile everyday when I look in the mirror.Thank you, Dr. Murphy!
never seen a doctor more passionate and caring for their patient
Have you seen Dr. Mark R. Murphy, MD?
Are you Dr. Murphy?

Compare Dr. Murphy

• Facial Plastic Surgery

Why It Matters: Dr. Murphy's Board Certifications

• Otolaryngology
    • Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery

Dr. Murphy does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Murphy and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

• Blepharoplasty
    • Facelift
    • Facial Reconstruction
    • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
    • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)

Tulane University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1998

Columbia Presby

Completed in 1999

Ny Presby/Columbia Cornell

Completed in 2003

Tulane University Of Louisiana

Completed in 2004

Dr. Murphy has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Murphy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Murphy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Murphy's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Facial Plastic Surgery
    • Board certified in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery
    ×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Murphy

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Murphy's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
    Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
    Staff friendliness and courteousness
    Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Murphy

Level of trust in provider's decisions
    How well provider explains medical condition(s)
    How well provider listens and answers questions
    Spends appropriate amount of time with patients