Dr. Mark E. Moran, MD

Dr. Mark E. Moran, MD

Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery | Male | 55 years old

Dr. Moran specializes in Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery and practices in Margate, FL. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Moran? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Moran's Experience

See how Dr. Moran's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Moran

Dr. Moran accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Moran has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Moran
Dr. Moran's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (43)
in Hollywood, FL |
Great experience in the office short waiting time the staff was very pleasant the X-ray tech, Dr. Moran was nice, his assistant was pleasant. The experience was incredible the office staff was amazing overall.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
My daughter fell and got a small arm fracture. It was very easy to make an appointment with Dr. Moran's office. The wait time was minimal, the office is visually pleasing and clean, and his staff was very personable. I hope I never need to go back, but if I have to, neither I nor my children would have any reservations about going. I would definitely recommend him to family and friends.
Sherman, TX |
My son fractured his wrist. He made sure we understood how to care for his cast and what to expect while it was on.
Pompano Beach, FL |
Dr. Moran was able to explain what was going on with my daughter and what to expect as she grows. The staff was extremely helpful and courteous
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Great doctor and excellent with kids. Was very personable to our son and he felt very comfortable with Dr. Moran.
in Coral Springs, FL |
I recommend Dr. Moran whenever I can. He is very friendly and knowledgable. I felt very comfortable with the care he provided to my daughter. His staff was quick to respond to my request to be seen ASAP and even though Dr. Moran was not seeing patients that day-he was in the office doing paperwork (my daughter was scheduled to see one of the other doctors), he took his personal time to evaluate her and spend time with us discussing her injury and the plan of treatment.
in Lauderdale By the Sea, FL |
He treated my 16 year old daughter for shin splints. He has a great bedside manner, is friendly and can connect with kids/teenagers.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Moran was fantastic with my son. He was calming, professional, and engaging. He took the time to speak with me and my son and to really explain the diagnosis. I would definitely recommend him!
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Dr. Moran was incredibly professional and helpful. He didn't rush at all and answered all the questions I had. I would definitely recommend him.
in Coral Springs, FL |
Wonderful experience with Dr Moran. He did an emergency procedure on my 10 yr old son in the middle of the night last yr and I can't say enough good things about this Dr. I would recommend him to my family and friends w/o hesitation.
in NORTH LAUDERDALE FL |
My twin daughters were both treated by Dr. Moran in 2015 and 2016. Dr. Moran took the time to listen to our concerns and questions, I was fortunate to have chosen Dr. Moran. His knowledge and expertise were beyond the limit. Kudos for Dr. Moran !!!!!!!!
Pompano Beach, FL |
Explained everything clearly and friendly manner. Knew exactly what was wrong and how to address.
in Tamarac, FL |
My daughter fractured her growth plate in her ankle in Oct 2015. I was referred to Dr. Moran through her insurance company. I called to make appointment and was seen immediately. The entire staff was very kind, caring and helpful. They made her feel very comfortable, considering her injury. Dr. Moran was amazing. He spent ample time with us, explaining to us the type of fracture she suffered, treatment steps we were going to take and aftercare instructions. I never felt rushed.
Parkland, FL |
Dr Moran was great and funny. The young guy who cast my daughters arms did a great job also. My other daughter recently broke her arm but calling to get an appointment on a Tuesday was impossible. Despite it being an emergency they were not able to cast her arm because no appointments were available. I had to take her somewhere else.
Davie, FL |
Upon arrival, on a day for our scheduled appt. to get my son's cast removed (after a 1 hour drive to the office in downpour rain), I was notified by someone that the Xray machine was broken & we would have to come back another day. 0 apology for such inconvenience, as Dr. Moran socialized & laughed with a coworker in his office & never came out to see us nor apologize. My son eventually had his cast off, I thought he reinjured his thumb. A page went out to Moran from his service- he never called
in Fort Lauderdale |
Very approachable and works well with kids. Injury healed perfectly
Parkland, FL |
excellent experience, friendly, comforting and my kids love him!
in Pompano Beach, FL |
I WOULD LIKE TO THANK DR. MORAN FOR HIS ASSISTANCE. HE MADE MY DAUGHTER FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE BEING THAT SHE WAS VERY NERVOUS ABOUT BEING SEEN.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Moran was great with my son, once we got to see him. The person verifying ins covg didn't understand that when out of pocket maximum has been met the insured is not required to pay anything. The reception would not let us see Dr. Moran until I paid the copay that would have been required if we had not met our out of pocket maximum. Of course it was a hassle to get the refund. I would not go back because of the hassle.
in Coral Springs |
I brought my 10 year old daughter to Dr. Moran after another doctor suggested she have surgery on both elbows due to an overuse injury from gymnastics. Dr. Moran treated her without surgery and she made a full recovery! I was very happy that he was patient enough to avoid surgery on a 10 year old when her injury was able to heal without it. He is great with kids and parents. I highly recommend him to everyone.
in Coral Springs |
Doctor Moran is awesome! He's very kind and takes his time explaining things. The only problem I had was getting a refill on a prescription for my daughter. It took a week and a half to finally get my daughters Mobic refilled. No one was returning my calls. Finally my daughters physical therapist called and talked to Doctor Morans PA. He said he had been on vacation. They finally filled it. I doubt Doctor Moran even knew about it.
in Parkland, FL |
He was to the point and very helpful! We enjoyed Dr. Moran!
Very good explanation of problem and treatment that 10 year old son can understand and follow. Dr. Moran is great with kids and takes his time to ensure all questions are answered.
in Pompano fl |
My daughter's like him if I had to choose again I will he know how to treat kids my kids also enjoyed the kids friendly environment office with all this nice Disney characters
in fort Lauderdale Florida |
My child went to him last year February the nurse pointed out that her foot was still swollen and bruised Mark Moran decided to put a hard cast on and two days later I took her back to get the cast removed and he put a new one on while still swollen he never treated my childs foot
Have you seen Dr. Mark E. Moran, MD?
Are you Dr. Moran?

Compare Dr. Moran

Dr. Moran's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery
    •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Moran has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Moran's Board Certifications

• Internal Derangement of Knee
    • Knee Dislocation
    • Knee Fracture
    • Knee Sprain
    • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
    • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
    • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
    • Lumbar Spine Fracture

University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine

Graduated in 1986

University Ca San Diego Med Center

• Polish

Dr. Moran does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Moran and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery