Dr. Mark Mohrmann, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Dr. Mark Mohrmann, MD
Dr. Mark Mohrmann, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Bronx, NY. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Mohrmann is affiliated with Westchester Medical Center, Mount Sinai Hospital, Montefiore Medical Center and Lenox Hill Hospital.

Dr. Mohrmann's Experience

See how Dr. Mohrmann's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Mohrmann

Dr. Mohrmann accepts 27 insurance carriers

Dr. Mohrmann is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Mohrmann has admitting privileges.

Dr. Mohrmann's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mohrmann to family and friends
    2.2
    Dr. Mohrmann's Performance
      GOOD
      GOOD
    Manhattan, NY |
    I would Never recommend him to family, friends, Co-workers & Hand therapists. He let his (Wonderful) PAs & other assistants do all the work. Contact with him is very minimal compared to other Doctors I've been to. Surprisingly, my hand is still bothering me. He also charges high insurance rates.
    in New York |
    Do not go to this doctor/quack. He did not spend any time explaining to me my condition. He spent 50 seconds with me and ordered an x-ray. I thought he was going to come back and tell me if he had seen anything on my x-ray, but he did not. I wish I would had read the previous reviews!!
    in Hoboken, NJ |
    Dr. Mohrmann is so professional and his tribeca office and staff are amazing.
    New York, NY |
    Clearly his friends wrote the positive reviews. My experience in 2014 was the same as the other people with horrible reviews. I actually left his office and went to a major hospital for the remainder of my care. I too showed up for appointments that had been cancelled. Dr. Mohrmann was dismissive and actually performed an outdated procedure which my new Dr. said he would have never done on someone my age. My new Dr. said I was too young for the procedure he performed.
    in Astoria, NY |
    He rushes through everything and is extremely flippant in his responses to his patients, though he does so with a smile. He's a pleasant flippant. He will not spend time with you or discuss your procedure, treatment, or possible side affects. Further more he has his assistants do tests, such as nerve tests, that should be done by neurologists. Furthermore his office staff, though affable, repeatedly drop the ball with paper work and forget to send forms. Bad service, with a smile.
    in Bronx, NY |
    horrble Service my review is Based Seing Dr Mohrman Multiple times over a year . i highly reccomend you find another Dr . If you are a workers comp case he doesn't take your injuries serious he feel as workers comp people just don't want to return to work . If you question the treatment ment you have been received he becomes very rude & dismissive as if you are just a liar & not the Patient in pain Paying him for Help . Thanks to his treatment My injury has not only gotten worse
    in Bronx, NY |
    Friendly and knowledgeable staff, minimal wait time to see the doctor. Doctor was patient and listened. After 2 visits, I'm feeling 100%. Would highly recommend this practice.
    in New York, NY |
    8/12 2:30pm - Follow up to my previous note. I arrived at the rescheduled appointment time. The doctor and office manager explained that they refused to treat me (after I had paid the copay) because I had written the previous negative review. They told me this AFTER I had arrived at my appointment, not in advance, which wasted even more of my time. This is unprofessional, inconsiderate and medically unethical. I could not recommend this practice less. ------------------ A month in advance i set
    We would like to emphasize that Highline Orthopaedics makes every effort to see all patients at their scheduled appointment time. We understand the importance of each patient's daily schedule, and always try to accommodate any request for a specific time for each patient visit. We understand that online reviews are now an important part of any patient's medical care. Highline Orthopaedics would never refuse patient care due to an online review.
    in New York, NY |
    Seems nice enough but spends very little time with you. He is in and out and in a hurry. He gave me a shot the first visit and then the next time I saw him he wanted to do surgery without really explaining in detail what he intended to do. He seems a bit cavalier and to any lay person, surgery on the hand is a big deal and needs more consideration than just saying, ok, lets do surgery,,
    in Farmingdale, NY |
    I was so impressed by Dr Mohrmann and his office staff. I've never waited more than 5 minutes to meet with the doctor and they had me out of the office in 30 minutes or less! They got to the point, told me what I needed to know and fixed me up. Dr Mohrmann communicated clearly and answered all my questions. They were respectful of my time and I felt taken care of. They even had at the splint operation in house so I didn't have to make another appointment elsewhere to get my custom external splin
    in Tarrytown, NY |
    Extremely compassionate, thorough & very knowledgeable! Wait time is minimal.
    in Bronx, NY |
    I have seen Dr. Mohrmann several times. He understands how busy everyone is, and makes your appointment experience very officiant and you leave pain free.
    Great Doctor!
    in New York, NY |
    I've seen Dr. Mohrmann for years for hand issues. He knows what he's doing and doesn't recommend unnecessary procedures. He has a busy practice, so you'll probably see Lena, his physician's assistant most of the time. But she's equally good. When you need Dr. Mohrmann, you'll see him.
    Have you seen Dr. Mark Mohrmann, MD?

Dr. Mohrmann's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
    •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Mohrmann has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Mohrmann's Board Certifications

• Dupuytren's Contracture
    • Elbow Bursitis
    • Elbow Sprain
    • Foot Fracture
    • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
    • Ganglion Cyst
    • Glenoid Labrum Tear
    • Gout
    • Hand Fracture
    • Internal Derangement of Knee
    • Knee Dislocation
    • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
    • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
    • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
    • Lupus

Binghamton University
    • Other Education
      Harborview Medical Center
      Shriners Hospital For Children

Dr. Mohrmann does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mohrmann and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Arm Surgery