Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Mark Milner, MD
Dr. Mark Milner, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Hamden, CT. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Dr. Milner is affiliated with Yale - New Haven Hospital.

2880 Old Dixwell Ave Ste 3

Hamden, CT 06518

• Anthem
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Connecticare
  • CoreSource
  • EmblemHealth
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care

Learn about Dr. Milner

Dr. Milner's Experience

Dr. Milner's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ophthalmology

• Ulcer
  • Uveitis and Iridocyclitis
  • Visual Field Defects
  • Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration

• Anterior Lamellar Keratoplasty (ALK)
  • Biopsy of Cornea
  • Cataract Removal Surgery
  • Conjunctivoplasty
  • Cornea Surgery
  • Cornea Transplant
  • Descemet Membrane Endothelial Keratoplasty (DMEK)
  • Descemet's Stripping Automated Endothelial Keratoplasty (DSAEK)
  • Drainage of Conjunctival Cyst
  • Excision or Destruction of Lesion of Cornea
  • Eye Surgery
  • Foreign Body Removal from Eye
  • LASIK
  • Ocular Prosthetics
  • Ocular Surface Reconstruction
  • Photorefractive Keratectomy (PRK)
  • Pterygium Surgery
  • Removal of Foreign Body from External Eye

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• Union College, Schenectady, NY
  • New York Eye And Ear Infirmary
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993
  • Francis I Proctor Fdn-UCSF
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1994

Dr. Milner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Milner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Milner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Milner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Milner to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Milner's Performance
in Hamden, CT |
I had extreme near-sightedness with astigmatism. For years I asked if he could perform LASIK but each year he declined me, rightfully so; my eyes were still changing, I wasn't the perfect candidate yet. At 26 years old I am glasses/contact free thanks to Dr.Milner's meticulous skill and miracle work. Although nervous to undergo LASIK, I felt completely safe and comfortable in the hands of Dr. Milner and the LASIK Preciscion Group. The waiting room wait is well worth the expertise of this man!
in Woodbridge, CT |
Dr. Milner is the best Ophthalmologist I have ever had in my 66 years. He was the only one who could treat my mother-in-law when she had very painful shingles in her eyes. He did a great job last month doing cataract surgery on both of my wife's eyes. And he has my glaucoma completely under control. He is thorough, he takes his time with each patient, and he is extremely knowledgeable and talented. When you leave his office you know exactly what your situation is and the game plan to treat it.
Dr. Milner is the BEST. I never thought I would have gotten Lasik, but finally made the decision to do so. Having worn glasses since second grade, this was life changing. Dr. Milner is highly recommended by colleagues in the field. He is conservative and honest in that he will not proceed with a case unless he is certain of achieving an excellent outcome. Trust is very important from a patient's perspective and I value the safety and thoroughness that Dr. Milner applies to his practice.
in North Haven, CT |
I can honestly say I never thought I wouldn't see this good. Dr Milner did a wonderful job with my laser vision surgery. I am now 20/15 better then I ever could imagine. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs a professional. I trust him and am proud to have my family see him for all our eye care needs.
in Guilford, CT |
Dr. Milner performed surgery on my right eye, after approximately 12 years of near total blindness, and restored my sight. For years, I was told that there was nothing further to be done to improve sight. Dr. Milner saw the potential for restoration of vision during his first examination. He has literally changed my life and I will be forever grateful.
in New Haven, Ct |
I was having horrible issues with dry eyes prior to seeing Dr. Milner. It had gotten so bad my last Dr. recommended glasses to correct the issues dry eye was causing to my vision. After one visit with Dr. Milner I was seeing better than many visits with 2 other Dr's. He listened to what I said - and gave me meds that work. I highly recommend him!!!!
in Madison CT |
I was very confident the first time I met Dr. Milner. He was very personable and put me at ease. An extensive evaluation was conducted he explained every step of the procedure. The surgery thorough and painless. Follow-up visits encouraging there was no stress because he explained every step in the recovery process. Dr. Milner called me the night before the surgery to see how I was .The night following the surgery he called again. I would highly recommend Dr. Milner and his exceptional staff.
in Waterbury |
When searching for a new Dr. about a year ago, I did some research and found very positive information about this Dr. After working with him I know my choice was correct. He is extremely knowledgeable, explains each procedure, is patient orientated, and careful in follow-up care. I trust this Dr. and feel I can ask any questions that get answered with clear understandable information. Sometimes the wait time for him is long but I feel this is because he is in such high demand.He is worth it.
in Meriden, CT |
Dr Milner performed a comprehensive diagnosis of my dry eye disorder along with my medical conditions. He diagnosed what was causing my extreme discomfort and embarrassing eye cyts. He gave me a sample of FDA-approved medicine that finally relieved my painand is working to helpme getapproval through medicare. I felt hope for the first time in 2 years. I explained that my vision and pain was so not improved after 4 moths- his office got me in within 20 minutes.
East Hartford, CT |
I can to make an appointment and was asked to come in that day. I arrived foe my appointment and waited THREE HOURS! I was listed as an emergency even though it was not, was not informed that it was an emergency I was just told there was an availability. Dr. Milner he was astonishingly rude and ordered me through my exam and had the nerve to complain that even though I was upset about the wait he was upset that he was still there because he had his own appointment that he was running late for!
in Connecticut |
Doctor Milner literally saved my corneas. He takes the time to explain what is happening and what he will do to help. He clearly is an expert in his field and up to date on the latest treatments. Prior to seeing him i was told I probably needed a corneal transplant and with his intervention my corneas are intact and in excellent condition. The office staff are wonderful. If you have an emergency you will be seen that day.
in Hamden, CT |
I recently had the lipofill procedure. I had been suffering with dry eyes for about a year. I was not able to read novels which is one of my favorite past times along with crafts. My quality of life was greatly impacted. I had read about this procedure in a magazine and was delighted to find out that Dr. Milner offered it. I had also been in contact with the dry eye clinic in P.A. and the procedure was highly recommended by them. A week after having the procedure, I felt complete relief.
New Haven, CT |
Dr Milner has an incredible bedside manner. He's incredibly kind and knowledgeable and I feel like I'm getting impeccable care. He takes care of my entire family.
Smithtown, NY |
Dr Milner is Very knowledgable, ,professional and caring
Have you seen Dr. Mark Milner, MD?
Are you Dr. Milner?

• CoreSource
  • EmblemHealth
    Health Insurance Plan of Greater New York (HIP) PPO
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA