Dr. Mark Medeiros, MD

Family Medicine | Male

MEDEIROS MARK MD OFFICE 10210 N 92nd St Ste 305 Scottsdale, AZ 85258 Get Directions
Dr. Mark Medeiros, MD
Dr. Mark Medeiros, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Scottsdale, AZ. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Medeiros is affiliated with HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center.

Dr. Medeiros' Experience

See how Dr. Medeiros' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Medeiros

Dr. Medeiros accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Medeiros has admitting privileges.

Dr. Medeiros' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Medeiros to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Medeiros' Performance
Scottsdale, AZ |
I know louts of people who use him. He is friendly and easy to see. He listens and takes care of the problem.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
I have been a patient of Dr. Medeiros for approximately 20 years and I can say without reservation he is the best physician I have ever been to in my 75+ years. The office staff is very efficient and I do not remember ever waiting more than 10 minutes to be seen. Dr. Medeiros is very thorough and has guided me through some tough times. I appreciate how he listens to any concerns I bring up and always has a plan to remedy them. I would, and I have recommended him to friends.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Best doctor in the world!!! I love this man!!
in Scottsdale, AZ |
I would highly recommend Dr Medeiros for any general health concerns as well as to consult with him to find other medical professionals for more specific health concerns outside the general field. Always spends quality time, explains procedure and follows up. Overall, one of the best doctors I've ever worked with and my wife says the same.
in Cave Creek, AZ |
Doctor Medeiros is set apart from all other doctors I have gone to see. He is very detailed with questions and really listens. He doesn't rush to prescribe unnecessary drugs. He is so personable and genuinely cares about his patients. I recommend him to everyone and feel so blessed there are still doctors out there who care like he does and take such eomderful care of patients. My daugjter just went and saw him also and loved how good he was with her!
in Scottsdale, AZ |
I have been going to Dr Medeiros for about 17 years. He is a caring doctor but what makes him so good is that he is a great listener. He is conservative in his approach and uses practical solutions before jumping to surgery or a prescription and I appreciate that. And he doesn't lecture me. When I used to smoke he would kindly remind me about the health benefits of quitting and even suggested ways to quit. I finally did it on my own many years ago.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Have been seeing Dr. Medeiros for over 20 years, besides being a great doctor, he is very caring and easy to talk to.
in Phoenix, AZ |
I have referred Dr. Medeiros to many friends and family. He has been our family physician for 20 years and is an highly competent and compassionate doctor. His ability to diagnose an issue is always accurate, which instills great trust in his ability. You never feel rushed with him, as he will take whatever time is needed to ensure you have been treated correctly,
in Scottsdale, AZ |
I have been seeing Dr. Medeiros for 20+ years and have always been 100% satisfied with the expert care provided. I never get the feeling that I am being rushed so they can get on to the next patient. I think one of the reasons I am so confident with Dr. Medeiros is that he listens to his patients unlike some other doctors who are always in a hurry. The office staff is very efficient and I have never waited more than 15 minutes to see him in all the time I have been seeing him.
Have you seen Dr. Mark Medeiros, MD?
Are you Dr. Medeiros?

Compare Dr. Medeiros

Dr. Medeiros' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Dr. Medeiros has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Medeiros' Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Medeiros does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Medeiros and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

St Louis Univ Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1988

Scottsdale Meml Hosp

Completed in 1989

Scottsdale Meml Hosp

Completed in 1991

Dr. Medeiros does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Medeiros and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Medeiros does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Medeiros and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.