Dr. Mark McConn, MD

Dr. Mark McConn, MD

Cosmetic Dermatology  ·

Dr. Mark McConn, MD is a cosmetic dermatology specialist in Fayetteville, NY and has been practicing for 32 years. He specializes in cosmetic dermatology and family medicine.Read his story

Living Proof MD

4000 Medical Center Dr # 117

Fayetteville, NY 13066

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. McConn

See how frequently Dr. McConn performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, or Poison Sumac Poisoning
Autoimmune Diseases
Breast Diseases

Dr. McConn's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. McConn's bio

This content was provided by Dr. McConn "I have recently affiliated with MDVIP, a practice model that shares my philosophy of spending time learning patients' stories and focusing on prevention and wellness. As your primary care doctor I am focused on identifying signs of inflammation and treating them aggressively to promote vitality, graceful aging and healthy living. For the past 26 yrs., I have provided personalized healthcare focused on wellness and disease prevention for my patients throughout greater Syracuse, New York. I greatly respect the partnerships I share with my patients and regard these relationships to be essential for optimal disease management and prevention. Being a significantly smaller medical practice allows my patients to benefit from extended visits, advanced preventative screenings and same day appointments. As your private doctor, I can arrange home visits, if needed, and always offer 24/7 coverage to all patients including those admitted to the hospital. My interest and added qualification in age management medicine and bariatrics allow me to best construct individual approaches for my patients to achieve ideal body weight and a healthy lifestyle. I provide metabolic evaluations, screenings and personalized hormone optimization. My primary care practice, sometimes compared to a concierge practice, serves all of Central New York including the greater Syracuse area, Onondaga, Madison, Thompkins and Cayuga counties. I am affiliated with St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center and am fluent in English and French."

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. McConn "Dr. McConn has always gone above and beyond what is expected of a physician. He is kind, caring, patient, sympathetic, thorough, knowledgeable and his advice and recommendations are respected and appreciated. He has made going to the doctors a pleasure. He is truly one of a kind. Hope he will be our doctor for many years to come."
"We just had a wellness exam with Dr. McConn and was very pleased with the result. His office has been serving my needs for over for 20 years. I do not hesitate to call when I am having a problem."
"Dr. Mark McConn has been my Primary Care Doctor for over twenty years.I retired at 62 and am now 84 and I credit Dr.McConn for keeping me relatively healthy all these years.i am grateful that Dr.Mark is my doctor and that it became official when he became affiliated with MDVIP. I thank him for the excellent care he has given me but also that he took a personal interest in my total well being.He loves his work and his patients and I love him for that."

"Changes in healthcare have made it difficult to foster a personal doctor-patient relationship. After decades of experience, our philosophy has remained true. We take time to understand each patient from the inside out. We develop a comprehensive plan for lifestyle change that is at the core of prevention and wellness. Our mission is to provide an environment where we can design a wellness program to help you achieve optimal health. We invite you to join us on our journey to health, wellness, and vitality."

• Cosmetic Dermatology

• Skin Tightening
  • Toenail Fungus Laser Treatment
  • Weight Loss Management
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for New York.

• University Of California At David - B.S. Fermentation Science
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1981
  • St George's University
    Medical School | Graduated 1986

Dr. McConn has no media or publications listed.

• French
  • Italian

Dr. McConn does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McConn and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Schedule Online Now

Dr. McConn's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McConn to family and friends

Dr. McConn's Performance

takes the time to explain all concerns
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Have had nothing but good expriences with Dr McConn and his staff over the years
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have always had a good experience with DR.Mconn.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Always willing to listen and explain procedures. Addresses issues to my level of understanding.
Excellant