Dr. Mark McClung, MD

Dr. Mark McClung, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·

Dr. Mark McClung, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Leawood, KS and has been practicing for 33 years. He specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Associated Plastic Surgeons

11501 Granada St

Leawood, KS 66211

• American Enterprise Group
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • PHP-Physicians Health Plan

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kansas

Check Dr. McClung's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. McClung's Top Procedures and Conditions

Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

Dr. McClung treats Moles (Benign Skin Lesions) more than 30% of his peers

Dr. McClung's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Facelift
  • Gynecomastia
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Liposuction
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Premature Aging
  • Repair of Pigmentation Defect
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Skin Aging
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Skin Grafts
  • Wound Repair
  • Wrinkles

Integrity, honesty, compassion, and respect are the core values guiding venerable board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Mark McClung. Those core values, combined with the goal of meeting or exceeding his patients' expectations, are responsible for his stellar reputation among plastic surgery patients in Kansas City.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

83.87096774193549%

Dr. McClung?
Dr. McClung's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mark McClung, MD
I had a breast reduction from Dr. McClung and I am so happy! I had thought about doing it for years and saw him several times for consultations. He made me feel at ease and his bedside manner was just what I needed to move forward finally. I love my results and wish I had done it 10 years ago! I have a few more things I would like to have done and will not hesitate to use Dr. McClung in the future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark McClung, MD?
I recently had Rhinoplasty performed by Dr. McClung and couldn't be happier. I had thought of having this procedure done most of my life and finally, with the encouragement of my husband, decided to get it done. Dr. McClung explained everything about the procedure and what changes I can expect, even up to twelve months later. I am absolutely thrilled with the results, my only regret is not having it done sooner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark McClung, MD?
I couldn't be more pleased with my experience w/ Dr. McClung. He was the 3rd doctor I went to, to discuss breast augmentation. For something so important, my husband & I wanted to make sure we made the perfect choice. Immediately when I met Dr. McClung & his nurse Joyce Arcilla I felt at ease and in the right place. He explained everything in detail & in a way we understood. My surgery went perfect, and I am SO happy with the end result. 1-1/2 years post op, & I am so incredibly thankful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark McClung, MD?
Had a breast reduction surgery and the results have been lasting and exceeded my expectations. Dr. McClung and his staff were prompt, courteous and caring. Nothing but great things to say. I have recommended him to several friends, all of whom were equally satisfied!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark McClung, MD?
I had a breast reduction. I wanted to be very flat. I am now horribly lumpy in some places and concave in others. It looks horrible, even under clothes. I am in the process of finding another plastic surgeon who can revise his work. I cry when I look at what he left me with. He offered to revise it for another $3200. No thanks, I'll pay someone who can hopefully do it right. I am advised that it may never look good because of the concave areas, there's just not any tissue to work with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark McClung, MD?
I recently had a facelift with Dr. McClung. The entire experience was wonderful. I felt cared for, I was kept comfortable, and my results are beautiful. Looking 10 years younger helps me feel younger! His staff was attentive, and I always felt as though everyone involved in my surgery really cared about me and about my surgical results. I highly recommend Dr. McClung.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark McClung, MD?
Dr. McClung and his staff were all knowledgeable and professional. I am very happy with the look of my eyes after having excess skin removed from my upper and lower eyelids. I would recommend hem for anyone considering this surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark McClung, MD?
Dr. McClung is an excellent surgeon. He takes pride in his work. Him and his staff care about their patients and deliver excellent customer service.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark McClung, MD?
I received excellent care after having bilateral breast reconstruction. Dr. McClung was always honest about what to expect throughout the process. I am very satisfied with my results! The staff was also very caring and supportive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark McClung, MD?
I engaged Dr. Mark McClung for reconstructive rhinoplasty. Two surgeries later, and I have a lovely nose that also allows me to breathe again. Through each step, from assessment to the final visit, Dr. McClung, the nurses, and the admin staff were professional, polite, helpful, kind, and caring. I felt like I was in a spa instead of a physician's office. I recommend Dr. McClung often and without reservation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark McClung, MD?
Dr. McClung is always professional and courtesy. He is determine to achieve the goal that you have. Dr. McClung nurse Joyce is amazing as well as his entire staff. I had facelift/neck lift surgery with buccal fat removal then nine months later had Erbium Laser Skin re-surfacing peri-oral area to remove the lines above my upper lip area and smiles line. Very happy with the results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark McClung, MD?
Dr. McClung took the time to listen and answered questions patiently. He responded in actions and words to achieve my complete satisfaction. The office staff was exemplary and made me feel comfortable whenever I came into the office. His nurses were skilled and answered any questions I posed by telephone promptly. Also, having a doctor on call is not common these days but Dr. McClung and his colleagues were there after hours when questions arose after surgery. I am thoroughly satisfied.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark McClung, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. McClung?

Insurance accepted

American Enterprise Group
Commercial Insurance Company
CoreSource
Coventry Health Care
Golden Rule
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
PHP-Physicians Health Plan

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. McClung treats patients.

Menorah Medical Center