Dr. Mark Mandell-Brown, MD

Dr. Mark Mandell-Brown, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Mark Mandell-Brown, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Cincinnati, OH. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 37 years.

10735 Montgomery Rd

Cincinnati, OH 45242

Learn about Dr. Mandell-Brown

Dr. Mandell-Brown's Experience

Dr. Mandell-Brown's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in Otolaryngology

This content was provided by Dr. Mandell-Brown "Dr Mark Mandell-Brown is one of only @100 doctors in the nation who is triple board certified in Cosmetic Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery. He is known for his NATURAL LOOK cosmetic surgery. He provides compassionate care and practices plastic surgery with true artistry."

• Plastic Surgery

• Breast Augmentation
  • Breast Lift Surgery
  • Breast Reduction
  • Chin Implant
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Facelift
  • Laser Skin Resurfacing
  • Liposuction
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Neck Lift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Radiesse® Injections

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Nortwestern U
  • University Pittsburgh Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1986
  • Am Academic Faculty Plas Surgery
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1987

Dr. Mandell-Brown has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mandell-Brown does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mandell-Brown and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mandell-Brown's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mandell-Brown to family and friends
Dr. Mandell-Brown's Performance
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Mandell and his staff are top of the line. This was my first time going through a procedure like this and I couldn't be happier with the service I received and, most importantly, the excellent results.
Florence, KY |
I chose to have a breast augmentation and rhinoplasty and they both turned out great. After a week of recovery for both operations they turned out awesome. Very satisfied and glad I chose dr mark mandell brown as my surgeon
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Mandell-Brown is very personable and professional. He genuinely cares about his patients and the outcome of their surgery. He goes to great lengths to get an idea of what his patient wants, and in my case he gave me exactly that! I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Highly recommend!
in Franklin, OH |
Dr. Brown performed my tummy tuck and breast augmentation. I'm 1 month out and very happy with my results. All the staff is awesome he spends a lot of time with his patients.
Cincinnati, OH |
I just got a breast augmentation yesterday and I couldn't be any happier so far! I was extremely nervous about surgery but the staff made me very comfortable. Dr mandell brown really listened to me and listened to what I wanted. He tried a couple options to ensure he found the exact right fit. He's very accessible and I was put in great care the entire time there. Highly recommend!
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Mandell-Brown and his associates are the most professional and considerate medical group I've ever interacted with. Everyone in the practice interacts with calm confidence, answering questions directly, clearly and in easily-understood terms. Multiple members of my family have seen the doctor for different needs. We have never felt like "just another patient" being pushed through a corporate system. This office provides an refreshingly respectful, individualized experience.
Ashland, KY |
Amazing staff! So caring and thoughtful. They rearranged the schedule and brought in extra staff to get me in on a day they usually don't do surgeries because it was a far drive for me. They kept in contact with me and genuinely cared about me. Wonderful doctor and staff! Highly recommended!!
Really can't say enough about Dr. Mandela-Brown and his staff. Doc is a true perfectionist and endeavors to meet all of his patients needs. We are lucky to have such a talented Physician to work with. Thank you
Have you seen Dr. Mark Mandell-Brown, MD?
Are you Dr. Mandell-Brown?

Hospitals where Dr. Mandell-Brown has admitting privileges