Dr. Mark Lobanoff, MD

Dr. Mark Lobanoff, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

My goal is to blend the very best technology with exceptional patient care to achieve the best vision for every patient. LASIK is my specialty.

Dr. Mark Lobanoff, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Coon Rapids, MN. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Lobanoff is affiliated with AllinaHealth - Unity Hospital and AllinaHealth - Mercy Hospital.

Dr. Lobanoff's Experience

See how Dr. Lobanoff's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lobanoff

Dr. Lobanoff accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Lobanoff has admitting privileges.

Dr. Lobanoff's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lobanoff to family and friends
Dr. Lobanoff's Performance
Cambridge, MN |
Very professional, informative, thourough and calm through the entire consult and procedure. Had I known the process was going to go as well as it did I would have had Lasik years ago!
Minneapolis, MN |
I visited with 3 clinics to investigate having the Raindrop corneal inlay surgery and I knew within 10 minutes into the exam that I would choose Dr Lobanoff. The exam was more thorough than the others and afterwards Dr Lobanoff actually met with me to review the exam results versus an optometrist. It has now been 2 weeks post surgery and I have been seen by Dr Lobanoff for 2 follow up visits. He assures me that everything is looking great. I am extremely happy with Dr Lobanoff and his staff.
in Saint Paul, MN |
I had lasik a couple years ago and could not be more pleased with that decision along with the decision to have Dr. Lobanoff and his team take care of the procedure. The staff is great and Dr. Lobanoff made it very comfortable. Go see him! Dr. Mark Severt DDS
in Hudson, WI |
I would recommend Dr. Lobanoff over and over. He was so professional and knowledgeable on every. He covered everything I had questions on before I even asked. My actual lasik procedure was the easiest thing I've ever done. He talked me through the whole process and before I knew it I was done. I sat up and could read the clock on the wall! I walked in with -7.5 vision, I couldn't believe it. 24 hours after I was driving myself to my post op appointment and already seeing 20/15! Highly recommend.
in St Paul, MN |
Took the time to explain everything rather than rush through it all. Quick and easy and out the door. Dr. Lobanoff was so professional and friendly, made the process very comfortable.
in St Paul, MN |
Very personable, incredibly well in explaining procedures. He made me feel very relaxed both before and during my procedure. Would definitely recommend for any of my family.
in Champlin, MN |
in Maple Grove, MN |
Being VERY nearsighted (nearly blind) with progressing cataracts I finally had the courage to have the procedures with Symfony IOL implants. After careful research I chose Dr. Mark Lobanoff at North Suburban Eye Specialists. So happy with my decision! Trusted surgeon! Explains everything in detail before and after the procedure. Very caring professional! I now see like never before! Incredible results! Heartfelt THANK YOU from me, my husband & our two small children. May God bless you! :)
in Fridley MN |
I am Very Satisfied with having my Lasik done by Dr. Mark Lobanoff at North Suburban Eye Specialists. I was always hesitant to have this done and Dr. Lobanoff and his staff are amazing at explaining the procedure, making you feel as if you are their only client and talking you thru everything during the procedure. I would recommend Dr. Lobanoff to anyone.
in Saint Paul, MN |
I could not recommend Dr. Lobanoff and his staff more. From the receptionist at the Blaine clinic who was so helpful to the consultation with Dr. Lobanoff. Dr. Lobanoff made me feel so confident with my decision to finally do the Lasik procedure and it was comforting to speak with him during the consultation as he answered every one of my questions (there was a lot) and I never once felt rushed. The procedure was pain free and I was seeing 20/15 the next morning- not even 24 hours after surgery!
in Minneapolis, mn |
I couldn't recommend anyone more than I do dr. Lobanoff and the rest of his team. They are very friendly, approachable, and knowledgeable. They very thoroughly explain the entire process and what to expect throughout. Do yourselves a favor and choose dr. Lobanoff and North suburban Eye specialists.
in Minneapolis, MN |
Dr. Lobanoff was very professional, calming and informative. I could tell immediately he's been doing this a long time and makes it a goal to make his patients comfortable. Many of my questions were answered before I even had to ask! All of the staff were friendly and helpful, and every one of them made sure I was comfortable during my procedure. I am less than 24 hours out from surgery and seeing better than 20/20 already! Very little discomfort and the eye drops are inexpensive.
in Zumbrota MN |
I just had LASIK yesterday with Dr. Lobanoff. I am pain free with excellent vision the next day! I took a nap after the procedure yesterday and only had a little bit of watery eyes and discomfort but was fine by the evening. The whole team walked me through the whole process before, during, and after. The post op care is also simple and easy (eye drops). Thank you to the whole team at North Suburban Eye Specialists!
in Maple Grove, MN |
Dr. Lobanoff recently did my Lasik surgery. I was very pleased with the facilities and staff at North Suburban Eye Specialists, and I am very happy with Dr. Lobanoff's surgery and the results. I'd highly recommend him!
Have you seen Dr. Mark Lobanoff, MD?
Are you Dr. Lobanoff?

Compare Dr. Lobanoff

}

Dr. Lobanoff's Care Philosophy

Dr. Lobanoff's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology
  •  Malpractice claims in Minnesota not available

Dr. Lobanoff has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Minnesota.

Why It Matters: Dr. Lobanoff's Board Certifications

Graduated in 1992

• Other Education
    Howard Hughes Research Fellowship, Nih

Completed in 1996

Dr. Lobanoff does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lobanoff and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology

• Refractive Surgery
  • Removal of Foreign Body from External Eye
  • Repair of Eye Laceration
  • Sutureless Cataract Surgery
  • Visian Impantable Collamer Lens (ICL)