Medical Oncology  |
Male
Dr. Mark Levandovsky, MD
Dr. Mark Levandovsky, MD is a medical oncology doctor who practices in Grand Junction, CO. He has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Levandovsky is affiliated with St. Mary's Hospital and Regional Medical Center.

750 Wellington Ave

Grand Junction, CO 81501

• HealthSmart
  • Providence Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Levandovsky

Compassionate, cutting-edge, and personalized cancer care

Dr. Levandovsky's Experience

Dr. Levandovsky's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Medical Oncology

• Blood Disorders
  • Bone Cancer
  • Brain Cancer
  • Breast Cancer
  • Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
  • Colorectal Cancer
  • Cryoglobulinemia
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Esophageal Cancer
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • Hodgkin's Disease
  • Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Pancytopenia
  • Pleura Cancer
  • Pleural Cancer
  • Polycythemia Rubra Vera
  • Primary Hypercoagulable State (incl. Factor V Leiden Disease)
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Vulvar Cancer

• Bone Marrow Biopsy
  • Intrathecal Chemotherapy
  • Thoracentesis

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Univ Of Ca
  • Cornell U Med Coll-Meml Sloan Kettering Canc Ctr
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2008
  • Cornell U Med Ctr/Ny Hosp
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2008

Dr. Levandovsky has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Levandovsky does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Levandovsky and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Levandovsky's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Levandovsky to family and friends
Dr. Levandovsky's Performance
in Grand Junction, CO |
Cancer is awful, but Dr. Levandovsky made the whole process that much easier for me. He explained everything in a way that made sense to me and made me feel comfortable in his treatment plan for me. He is very trustworthy, reliable, friendly, and caring. He goes above and beyond for his patients and did everything he could to make this horrible time easier for me. I would highly recommend Dr. Levandovsky to anyone going through cancer.
in Grand Junction, CO |
Dr. Levandovsky has been my brothers champion. He was brought in on the case after discovery of massive tumor in both lungs by Veteran Hospital. Diagnosed with Stage 4 small cell lung cancer both lungs, esophagus & collar bone. No other organ involvement. Began pain management for my brother regarding other medical issues, greatly improved his quality of life. Aggressive Chemotherapy began immediately. After 5 rounds of chemo, scan showed tumor was almost gone. Chemo suspended for dental work.
in Anchorage, AK |
I was diagnosed with cancer in 2011 and met Dr Levandovsky then, I could not have asked for a better doctor. I was so scared and he calmed my fears, he explained everything and told me what to expect, he was spot on. He was very knowledgeable and was always continuing his education. My family and I have so much respect for this great doctor. Although I'm in another state I'm fortunate to keep in touch with him.
Cancer is a serious diagnosis. Dr Levandovsky is the best. He explained everything and discussed all the options; and in the end he treated me like a close friend or family. He is very current on the kinds of treatment, prevention and possible trial treatments. I cannot imagine going through this treatment with anyone else.
in Collbran, Co |
Dr. Levandovsky is a very caring and compassionate doctor. When I had a concern about my treatment or did not understand everything about it, he would take the time to explain everything I needed to know. He did not rush my appointments. He also has a sense of humor at times, which made the visits more tolerable if you were struggling with an issue.
in Molina co |
I love Dr Levandovsky! He is very kind, patient and with all the serious medical information, he still has a sense of humor! I trust him completely! He genuinely cares about making me better! What more do you want from an oncologist!
in Parachute, CO |
I would absolutely recommend him. Very kind, caring and stern when he needs to be. His staff has been very helpful with scheduling issues
in collbran, co |
Cancer sucks. But it sure helps having a very competent, compassionate doctor. Every doctor at St Mary's Cancer Center was amazing as was every employee we came across, at every visit. Dr Levandovsky's dry, sharp wit has great timing and surprise and did a lot to put my family at ease. He did a lot to ease our fears, educate us, give us hope and encouragement and we are grateful!
in Montrose, CO |
Not quite sure where to start with the accolades. His attitude towards my care has been totally awesome! His concern for quality of life is beyond reproach. It did take him a while to get used to my sense of humor...I kind of march to a different drummer! I am, and will forever will be, grateful for his expertise and true caring way of being!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!
in Grand Junction, CO |
Dr. Levandovsky treats the patient with respect, as a member of the treatment team. He obviously wants what is best for the patient, and tends to be aggressive in his approach, with the latest in treatments. He outlines his recommendations in a clear way, allowing the patient to decide. His caring attitude and his humor have helped me through this cancer journey.
Anchorage |
My family and I found Dr Levandovsky to be respectful and easy to interact with. His discussions were easy to understand without being patronizing. He takes all concerns and questions seriously. His concern about good patient care, not just by himself alone but by the entire clinic staff, is evident. He is very knowledgeable and professional and has a warm gentle manner with patients.
in Grand jct, CO. |
Dr Levandovsky the nurses and office personnel are outstanding! I have been under Dr Levandovsky's care for about a year and a half and I am greatful to be under Mark's care. Dr Levandovsky has one of the best bed side maners of any Doctor I've been to and has a great sense of humor! Very kind, compassionate and caring! Dr Levandovsky answers and explains any questions I have and has been very helpful with all my medications or any other needs I have.
in Edaredge, CO |
Dr. Levandovsky is an excellent Doctor with innovative methods of train cancer. I highly recommend him.
in Cedaredge, CO |
Dr. Levandovsky and staff are wonderful! The doctor is very knowledgeable and has a wonderful bedside manner. He treats my mentally handicapped sister and we have full confidence in his decision making and treatment for her cancer. He is very caring and interested in her well being.
in Grand Junction, CO |
Dr. Mark Levandovsky intelligence in the oncology field is remarkable. He individualizes each plan of care to the patient, no two care plans are the same. Whether you choose clinical trials or standard of care. I have personally seen him go above and beyond doing multiple peer to peer with insurance companies to fight for the patient's treatments and getting approvals. Dr. Levandovsky personally helped me with my own family's oncology concerns and I will be forever grateful to him.
Grand Junction, CO |
If you are looking for a doctor whose medical knowledge is encyclopedic, treats the whole person, and takes the time to be caring Honestly, what a wonderful thing to have a doctor who actually cares about your well-being, and takes the time to explain his thinking. Dr. Levandovsky is absolutely AMAZING!!!
Have you seen Dr. Mark Levandovsky, MD?
Are you Dr. Levandovsky?