Dr. Mark Ledoux, MD

Anesthesiology | Male

Interventional Spine & Pain 17051 Dallas Pkwy Ste 300 Addison, TX 75001 Get Directions
Dr. Mark Ledoux, MD
Dr. Mark Ledoux, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Addison, TX. He is 39 years old and has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Ledoux is affiliated with Methodist Hospital for Surgery.

Dr. Ledoux's Experience

See how Dr. Ledoux's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ledoux

Dr. Ledoux accepts 16 insurance carriers

Dr. Ledoux is not currently accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Ledoux has admitting privileges.

Dr. Ledoux's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ledoux to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Ledoux's Performance
in Addison, TX |
i have been a patient for dr. ledoux for about 3 years now and after this last visit i felt the need to leave a review. I was unable to afford my visit due personal reasons along with finances due to my current divorce. My visit in total would have been 140.00 . After speaking with his MA Sierra she and Dr ledoux saw me at no charge and were very understanding to my situation. Mind you i had just visited with my GI doctor who could not seem to put himself in my shoes and show compassion. Know th
in Garland, TX |
Really took the time to listen, care and help me.
Dallas Texas |
His office cancelled my appointment because I was sick and then sent me a bill for $100.00 for a missed visit. I tried to resolve it repeatedly. But they keep sending me a bill. I can't imagine a doctor treating a patient this way.
Ft Worth, TX |
I wouldn't recommend a doctor that accuses me of lying.I have a terminal illness that has affected my body&my memory, which he is aware of.I was accused of knowingly letting my perscription run out & then trying to obtain a next day appt.I requested a partial perscription until his next appt(2 wks w/no offer from his staff to call if there was a cancellation).When in his presence he wouldn't let me explain & continued to fasley accuse me repeatedly!This is not acceptable&shouldn't be tolerated!
Have you seen Dr. Mark Ledoux, MD?
Are you Dr. Ledoux?

Compare Dr. Ledoux

Dr. Ledoux's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Anesthesiology
    •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

Dr. Ledoux has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Ledoux's Board Certifications

• Anesthesiology
    • Pain Medicine

Dr. Ledoux does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Ledoux and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio

Graduated in 2004

Dr. Ledoux does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ledoux and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Anesthesiology

Dr. Ledoux does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Ledoux and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.