Dr. Mark Lazarovich, MD

Internal Medicine ·  Male · Age 62

Dr. Lazarovich

Dr. Mark Lazarovich, MD is an internal medicine specialist in S Burlington, VT and has been practicing for 26 years. He graduated from Universite De Liege, Faculte De Medecine in 1987 and specializes in internal medicine and allergy & immunology.

Make an appointment

Dr. Lazarovich accepts

Dr. Lazarovich accepts the following insurance:

Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO

No malpractice claims found for Vermont

Check if Dr. Lazarovich treats your condition or procedure

• Anaphylaxis
  • Angioedema
  • Animal Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Bronchitis
  • Chronic Pharyngitis
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Common Variable Immune Deficiency (CVID)
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Dermatitis

2.0

Dr. Lazarovich?
Dr. Lazarovich's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mark Lazarovich, MD
Condescending, rude and continually interjected while I attempted to answer his questions. He wouldn't disclose what he was doing during the procedure and he stated he didn't know what was wrong with me nor what I was allergic to. When we discussed treatment he only told me the method of delivery of prescriptions, not the medications themselves and laughed at the amount of prescriptions he was prescribing. When I raised concern about one of the prescriptions he told me to find a new doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Lazarovich, MD?
Dr Lazarovich didn't even look at my chart before meeting with me, although he had seen me six months earlier for a related concern. He was about to order allergy testing and then he looked at my chart and saw that this had been done six months ago. A week later he called in a subscription to my pharmacy without telling me that he had done so. I learned of this by chance when I went to the pharmacy for a different script.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Lazarovich, MD?
I had a fantastic experience with Dr. Lazarovich. He was very friendly, professional, knowledgeable and he really took the time to explain everything to me. It was one of the most positive experiences that I have had with a doctor. I felt like he truly cared about me, my health, and my quality of life. I have total faith in him and my treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Lazarovich, MD?
Recommended by my primary doctor. Worst experience ever. Not friendly and very abrasive. Every time I tried to talk about health issues, he was quick to dismiss them. Told me I was "overreacting" to abnormal blood work. Dismissed my doc & her remedies because she's integrated health. Told me to "just lose weight". Frustration/anxiety took over, I broke down crying. He did nothing but stare at me & kept drilling me w/ questions. Finally his assistant handed me a box of tissues. Will NOT return.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Lazarovich, MD?
Simply the rudest, least professional doctor I've ever seen. I have a great rapport with my family doctor and others I have seen but this guy, does not listen to what you tell him about your condition and has no solutions. When he asked me to explain my symptoms, before I finished my sentence he interrupted me and said "OK That's all I need". Somehow his rude, pompous and dismissive behavior carries to his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Lazarovich, MD?
Brought my daughter after a referral from my pediatrician. I found him to be the most condescending Doctor I have ever met. It was a brief visit as a he didn't care to explain the results and seemed annoyed when I asked questions. It's sad we pay premium money for Doctor visits to be treated like this! However, the nurse who actually performed the test was lovely and nice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Lazarovich, MD?
Horrible experience. Refused to tell me what I was allergic too, just said that I'm allergic to a little bit of everything, completely disregarded my general practitioner as she's a naturopath. Disregarded my needs of wanting to discuss immune therapy to try to get off some of the meds I'm on and instead tried to tell me I need to be on meds that could enhance my anxiety disorder and cause asthma related death. Nurse and registration staff seemed uncaring and unfriendly too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Lazarovich, MD?
I have cancelled my follow-up visit with Dr. Lazarovich. He didn't believe I had an allergic reaction to something, after I had an anaphylactic reaction to it. He wanted me to prove him wrong. I did not go there to try to prove a doctor wrong, but rather for help identifying what the root cause was. In the end, I did prove him wrong. He also wouldn't do any further tests, so I didn't end up determining what truly caused my reaction. I didn't feel respected by he or his assistant.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Lazarovich, MD?
The doctor made a decision about my condition before even meeting with me. He refused to do allergy testing even when referred by another doctor. He was condescending and rude. Wait times were long.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Lazarovich, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lazarovich?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Lazarovich treats patients.